#45: He Owns Us...

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.
    • How come I didn't notice before that he is so cute? Why didn't someone tell me?
    • Clay was a revelation, like fire and music
    • OMG...is this guy CUTE or WHAT?!?!?!?
    • Clay didn't just come out, he kicked down the door.
    • I think Clay Aiken is pretty special
    • Clay Aiken: High Priest of Hotness
    • Dear God: You do good work.
    • The man is priceless!
    • Clay really is a treasure.
    • Adorable times two!

CG here. Muski went to the box office at the Shubert and scored a good ticket to the Spam matinee, so she's there. Lurker Friend decided to go see Equus. We stood in line at the TKTS place in the cold but I didn't really want to see it and there was nothing else available I did want to see. So I decided to just walk around and stuff. But it is cold and my feet hurt so I came back to the hotel before I run down there to meet up with them. Muski is going to Spam tonight but Lurker Friend and I are going to see Grease and Ace Young in tight pants.

I know. I know. Bad Clay Fan - but as far as I know there are no tickets for Spam tonight and I have see it many times and Grease is closing too and Ace looks so good in tight pants .

Still haven't caught up with Couchie. She called but I didn't hear my phone. Hopefully we can catch up tonight after the show.

Well, I better take off and see if I can find Muski and Lurker Friend!

Via the CH, today's matinee:

Quickie Intermission Report -- from d-mom via a text from bfs:

Clay is adorable

kissed the dice girl

the whole cast is "really "on" -- Clay esp. animated

good mix of fans and NJU today

he gave out a "squeal" at the end of the "Idol of my Age" line

gave Jenny the "Italian Salute again during "runaway" scene at the end

she returned it :D

(not sure if there were fingers involved :P )

Heh. Clay gave Jenny the Italian Salute. I think I love him all the more.

aikim, I like that list. Even without the religious overtones, I think there is much to get from it. Life is too short.

CG, have fun at Grease! Ace is certainly fine too, and I don't blame you for drooling wanting to see him.

Ahhhhhhhh, I so wish I was there. I hope the Claynation is showing our guy the love! Thanks to all who are bringing recaps and pictures. I am sure it will be a bittersweet moment tomorrow afternoon, when he salutes and the curtain closes for the final time.

More from this afternoon's show...

From Zippy888 at the CB:

Recap from this aft's show:

- We got frisky Clay this aft!!

- Clay gave an high-pitched "Ack" during Idol of my Age

- During the "Run Away" scene, Clay gave back the Italian salute and the audience burst out in laughter

- Clay did a little point with his finger and a nod and a wink during the minstrel singing part about how brave he was

- Knights of Ni did Ni - cockle-do-do

- No hip thrusts - was not on cue in time - Patsy or Bedevere in his way - can't remember

- Has mismatched striped socks on

Stage Door - tons of people about 8 rows deep. Thought he wouldn't come out but he did! Got video will post soon

From copingincalif at CV:

At SD Claybella told Rick he stole the show today and he said thanks

Got about 12 pictures but half are bleary because he moved fast

FBM and MNJ in front row

Some fans were crying at SD - it's starting to sink in. Big crowd 100 at least at least

OH! DUD! Forgot to mention: STANDING OVATION!!!!!!

As for socks, I misspoke. Zippy was closer by 2 rows. I thought they were matched. SORRY!

This post can travel

I got into the show I wanted to see. YAY. It was entertaining... 3 actors played 25 parts! They were impressive.

Getting ready to head out to tonight's Spam. Sounds like this afternoon was great..hope they saved some energy for me.

ETA: geesh - don't know why certain people are included in Spam reports. If this year proved nothing else, it's that their ridiculous rumor/hate mongering of Clay was baseless. They deserve NO attention whatsover except from a shrink.

I got into the show I wanted to see. YAY. It was entertaining... 3 actors played 25 parts! They were impressive.

Couchie, was that "The 39 Steps"? I read a blurb about that play and I see the poster in a lot of the stagedoor pictures. I wondered how it was.

Have fun all you Spammers! :lilredani:

Have fun in NYspamC all you lucky FCAers!

Someone upthread mentioned Tom Deckman, I agree he is one fantastic performer. Also when I was there in April (during BC) Clay didn't do the SD but Tom came out and happily signed our Playbills and spoke to the kids and seemed like a lovely guy. I am keeping my eye out for him in future TV or Movies and fingers crossed.

(Throwing myself prostrate on the floor in a frenzy of heathenish prayer)

PLEASE, PLEASE let there me illegal, immoral-and-I-don't-give-a shit Clack of the last show!!!!!!

From the CH:

Call from butterflyshine:

Cast is on fire...everyone is adding things...The flame girls were doing a fight with each other...during the slo mo horse scene..it was a hoot...Rick offered the nun his drink as he was exiting the stage. The guy clearing the drinks darnak all before he left. During the taunting part...Rick totally stuck his butt over the parapet and was flinging his poo. Clay flipped the bird at Jenny during the Run Away scene...with both hands...he did a double bird...two arms at once. He played the tower guard scene straight.

Sold out sign was up again for the evening show...

Intermission report

Scarlett & AAIT just called

Great crowd, loads of fans, very energetic show.

Clay is very expressive tonight. So many cute expressions.

When the Knights were introduced and Sir Robin came out loads of applause and Lancelot Clapped for him too and Tom said YES!!

Loads of tongue action tonight!

During Camelot when he tried to shake hands with Jenny Hill and said Hi I am Robin she pushed his hand away and after she touched his hand to do that Sir Robin held up his hand up to his face to smell is fingers.

Sean is there tonight

Scarlett & AAIT are front row dead center.

Run away scene hysterical again tonight. He gave it back to Jenny Hill with both hands tonight they say!

Torch girl pulled him toward her by his belt.

french taunters scene was outrageous yaknelle said

I wanted to do a recap but someone told my roomies to make sure I eat and sleep... can't believe how late it is!<snip>

Hee. And :14: :bravo::claydreaming_ClayIzzaQt:

aikim, loved the list! ldyj, wise move to not visit your mother as older people can be so fragile if exposed to what we can weather. Hope you feel better.

Such fun to read all the reports from the FCA contingent! Hope the weather is better. :freezing:

I wanted to do a recap but someone told my roomies to make sure I eat and sleep... can't believe how late it is!<snip>

Hee. And :14: :bravo::claydreaming_ClayIzzaQt:

aikim, loved the list! ldyj, wise move to not visit your mother as older people can be so fragile if exposed to what we can weather. Hope you feel better.

Such fun to read all the reports from the FCA contingent! Hope the weather is better. :freezing:

I'm glad you liked it! Nice to see you posting; don't be a stranger!

Kim

CG here. Muski went to the box office at the Shubert and scored a good ticket to the Spam matinee, so she's there. Lurker Friend decided to go see Equus. We stood in line at the TKTS place in the cold but I didn't really want to see it and there was nothing else available I did want to see. So I decided to just walk around and stuff. But it is cold and my feet hurt so I came back to the hotel before I run down there to meet up with them. Muski is going to Spam tonight but Lurker Friend and I are going to see Grease and Ace Young in tight pants.

I know. I know. Bad Clay Fan - but as far as I know there are no tickets for Spam tonight and I have see it many times and Grease is closing too and Ace looks so good in tight pants .

I have always heard Ace is super nice to his fans. He does a lot for charity also. I hope you enjoy the show :)

so sad all these shows are closing :(

Bottlecap

thanks for all those pictures. I also loved the sad puppy dog vote for me one

my 12 year old niece review of the show

(we show it last time Clay was in it also)

Thinks Clay had more fun & was very into his dancing/singing Jew song

Liked the 1st King and LOL better

the songs of Spamalot get stuck in your head

the show is very funny :)

I need to go to bed so I'm up for that 4 hour drive tomorrow but just wanted to say, wanda, if you get ahold of that clack, pm me. I am so there.

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow to see all my fellow FCA'ers there and to see the man himself.

Night everyone

thanks ldyjocelyn

guess we were right we are jinked since I think Clay did SD this whole weekend except the show we went to :(

Oh well I am happy we at least got to see the show. I have to thankful for Christmas presents (that is how I got to go to the shows)

My niece left a note and picture of killer rabbit for Clay. Doubt he will get it but I won't tell her that.

She was so good in NY. She has some problems with ADHP and behavior issues (although she has been much better lately).

My sister tried to put her on medicine but she started having chest pains so they took her off of that. We are just trying to be patient & figure things out. She can also be the sweetest kid ever.

CG here. (Notice I have been on Muski's laptop more than Muski??)

No Spam report from me but I do have an Ace report!! The man can wear a pair of jeans! AND his arms!!! OMG they are sculpted!

Oh yeah, the show was great. Lots of fun. When we walked in they had a guy as a DJ playing music and getting people to dance.

And Ace can move! The man can dance and he wears jeans really, really well, and he has a wonderful smile and his arms.........

Seriously he does a good job. He sang really well, his acting was good and he moved great in those jeans and used his finely sculpted arms very well.

During the curtain call he got to sing "Grease' and he did a fine job (and no red jacket or embarrassing hip thrust).

I am glad I got a chance to see it before it closes.

And we got out in time to get to Shubert Alley to see our wild-haired boyfriend do the stage door.

Then my Lurker Friend, Couchie, Permaswooned, Muski and I headed off for a bite and a drink before heading home.

Tomorrow I see Spam!!!

'Night all!

Oh, and I saw the lovely Scarlett again, which is always a pleasure!

P.S. Muski and Lurker Friend are now having a debate on the size of Daniel Radcliffe's pee-pee and balls. Lurker Friend saw them from the 3rd row today, so I think Muski is conceding. But they both agree he has nothing on Clay! At least as far as we can tell in his white pants.

Good Morning Everyone,

22 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Hee, where are all the Spam reportees? Me thinks they stayed out partying too late and have yet to check in. :naughtywag: Hope they are having a great time. Thanks for those stage door pix, bottlecap, and I also love the countdown you've been doing.

I will now go watch some clack after reading those disturbing Ace/Daniel Radcliffe reports. :hahaha: