#45: He Owns Us...

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.
    • How come I didn't notice before that he is so cute? Why didn't someone tell me?
    • Clay was a revelation, like fire and music
    • OMG...is this guy CUTE or WHAT?!?!?!?
    • Clay didn't just come out, he kicked down the door.
    • I think Clay Aiken is pretty special
    • Clay Aiken: High Priest of Hotness
    • Dear God: You do good work.
    • The man is priceless!
    • Clay really is a treasure.
    • Adorable times two!

Some reports via CH:

Stage Door!!! Good long session!!!!! From DH! He is in Starbucks warming up before he comes home.

Report from butterflyshine...interim report...

double bow on solo....dropped to knees twice....

From CV via CH:

from claybella at OFC

great energy from the crowd

as posted before he did two bows after YWSOB because the crowd was so enthusiastic.

During Knights of Ni Rick did Woody Woodpecker but didn't get many laughs so he said "that was suppose to be Woody Woodpecker, don't ya'll know who Woody Woodpecker is?"

During KOTR Clay did really HIGH kicks.

The girl in green pinched his behind.

During Camelot scene when LOL comes out and throws her armor the knight behind Clay caught her second arm and while she was singing he ran the fingers of the armor thru Clay's hair the whole time- teasing Clay.

Clay smacked the behind of the underwear girl during YWSOB

There was a standing O

Mismatched socks.

Wore Sardi's outfit at SD.

That is it for now, they will post more later.

So this morning I slipped down to the box office at 9:30 and snagged a ticket in orchestra row O at the very end. DH wanted to stay at the hotel and watch the football game. So, I watched the show tonight in the midst of a bunch of NJU folks (some of who proudly raised their hands when King Arthur asked if there were any Jews in the audience.) The show was amazing from all three perspectives. Everytime I see it I notice something different. The entire crew was having such a good time tonight and really keeping up alot of banter amongst themselves. Clay was completely adorable at the end of YWSOB. He did his usual dramatic ending for the King. Then kind of glanced back at the audience who had been applauding wildly. When the roar died down he did his ending flourish again and the audience erupted. He was totally hamming it up. Then he looked back at the King and put his index finger in his mouth, just like a kid who'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The audience was cracking up. Even the NJU folks. I had not planned to do the stage door because I was lucky enough to get something signed after the matinee, but.....my seat was right by the exit door, so I couldn't resist and wound up only 2 rows back. Clay made the complete rounds and I only noticed one item that he missed signing. He had on the pink shirt and wide-banded sweater from the Sardis photo shoot. He looked amazing!

from BFS on OFC.....Sat evening performance:

sold out

fiddling with his straps

no sing song anyways

Kevin adjusting the various dead people's body parts

scratches his head with striker

pokes Tom with striker

keeping time on triangel during the cadence

Galahad stumbled over the grass when joining the Lady of the Lake. He caught himself before falling

Big applause for Clay as Sir Robin

Squealed after the Idol of the ages line b/c of the applause

Tried to touch the camelot girl and intro himself

chased the jello girls and and looked up their skirts...Rick did his cat meow with claws

Has added making a snotty face to the knight behind him when he does his Spam, Spam and gets pulled back

Drink girl and he exchanged swats on the butt

Jenny touched Clay's hand and he sniffed it...

Swatted by LOL when he tried to intro himself

Rick offered the nun his alcoholic beverage...

Knight that clears the drinks from stage drank Rick's

Dice girl hugged Clay around neck, may have been a kiss, but didn't see one

Clay did his "look" at the cymbal player and the King paused a moment or two before telling them just go find it...

Jenny grabbed Wally by his belt and lead him around when giving him his flame...it was looove

flame girls fighting in slo mo during grail scene...

pointed to flame girls during the line and "there is nothing you can't do"

When dismount the horses Galahad extremely concerned about his hair, Belvedere was very flatulent and was waving his tunic around ...and Clay did his leg assist....

Rick did the line "I throw my shoes at you"

Clay tapped, and pointed and tapped and pointed and was quite beside himself before he was able to spit out "they're using rude gestures"

KICKED THE DIRT before the rabbit came out

The guard helping push the rabbit into the salon was dragging his feet like a little kid on a shopping cart

Rick out did himself in the rude gestures department, he knelt on the parapet backwards and flung poo or mimed other rude gestures...

Unlike the yesterday and today's matinee he didn't slap the male can can dancer during runaway...(andy fitch)

gave a double finger salute to Jenny

Knights of Ni were the Knights of Meow (insert cat meowing here"

Clay was very ****y in the Brave Sir Robin part, and kept himself very puffed up until the end.

the penis split line got huge laugh

the soiling of his pants got huge laugh and applause...

Dark Knight continues to insult the king even after he has no arms and legs...threatened to bite the King's leg's off...

2nd soiling also received big laugh

Rick did the woody woodpecker hahahahaha during the Knights of Ni, but it fell a bit flat...so he said it was supposed to sound like or be woody woodpecker...but who the hell knows what Woody woodpecker sounds like...he got big laugh

Clay looked bewildered

Jenny mouthed I love you to Clay during the dancing Jewish girl bit...

When the crowd didn't stop cheering as he was going to the piano, he unsuccessfully tried to shush us...

gave a partial look for the cheers when the tunic went up....

did lasso hands after the oy oy on the piano

he was on fire during his solo...

dropped to his knees twice b/c the applause just kept going...

LoL solo was on fire, very animated...and she belted it out...

Tom was hysterical during the scene with his father...really played up the looks before his father got the guards...

Clay during the guard scene stared at his pike thingy and swayed a bit as if intoxicated

hit the father on arm on the daff line...

and gave a fabulous dying groan when stabbed

Clay's coconut dance was very hot and provocative tonight

Rick when he was the sourcer did the I got my eye on you thingy with Bevedere pointing to his own eyes with two fingers and then to Bevedere....

VERY SWEET SHORT, AND SOMEWHAT HIGH AMEN

Very cute peasant Diane G--she got a bit startled....

Bevedere did his Hebrew declaration of sexual orientation

Galahad did his bye bye

Rick did his street affirmation line....all to big laughs...

Clay POPPED HIS TOP HAT

Stage door was very crowded and great fun...and cold...back with pics in a minute

both photos and recaps may travel...

(Throwing myself prostrate on the floor in a frenzy of heathenish prayer)

PLEASE, PLEASE let there me illegal, immoral-and-I-don't-give-a shit Clack of the last show!!!!!

Too funny, Wanda! :cryingwlaughter:

Loving all the reports and pix! Thnx for sharing, promptly or after the party. :hahaha:

Have a great day, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro listen.gif

FromClaygary, I see you lurking down there.........speak to us!!!

From CB:

01/03/09 SD AFTERNOON VIDEO

EVENING:

Click here for zippy888's Stage Door Video, Jan 3 @ 2 p.m.:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5i8xkp

ETA: Oooh, I also found this clack alert at CH from our own FromClaygary!

Stagedoor Clack

Special_Appearances/2008_Spamalot_redux/FromClaygary/ folder:

FILES ADDED:

090103 evening

AVAILABLE IN:

wmv small, wmv large

Thanks to FromClaygary and CV for this.

CLACKUNLIMITED LINK FOR KEYLESS (use ONLY if you do not have a key):

Spamalot Stagedoor

And this post, from CH, is not a recap but it sure did CMSU!

Did did did anybody notice that fiiiiine ass in the video of the evening SD???

OMG... he had on tight fitting jeans for crying out loud! WHO SAID HE HAD NO ASS???? Angela? Quiana? Pooh pooh.... he has a DAMN FINE ONE!!! Whoo hoooo....

Room mates at the house are going to wonder why I shouted out this morning.... LOOK AT THAT FINE ASS!!!!

I just may have to watch that a few more times. Did anybody get some nice SHOTS OF THAT FINE ASS???? Phew... I am sweating here... and it's cool in this house... how does he DO this to me? I am a grandma for crying out loud.

Oh yeah, that's right, I'm 12... forgot about that. Okay, maybe I've grown up a little these past 5 years. I'm finally 17 and can really appreciate a FINE ASS!! Did ya SEE it???

I definetely noticed......in fact I don't think I saw the top part of the screen in that one. WERE THERE ACTUALLY SHOTS OF HIS FACE ????? OMG...talk about HAWT!!!!! :hubbahubba:

I was actually thinking I was imagining it because NOBODY was commenting. Glad to know this was actual footage of "the Clay ass".

NOW.......where is the close up shot of this that someone HAS to have. Bring it on !!!!!! :cocktail:

See , I do post when it concerns something "magnificent"....... :tasty:

One.jpg

SHOW LEFT.

SpamalotClay173.jpg

good-bye-0.gif

bottle... wanted to say how much I have enjoyed your pictoral countdown. The pictures have been gorgeous. Thanks for taking the time to find them.

Todays "good-bye" made me sniffle, tho. :cry4::cry4:

Could you have said "avwar" (however that is in French), cause doesn't that mean, "until we meet again"?

Loved teh show last night..they did save some energy for me. I was in the mezzanine and I love it up there...just hearing all the laughter behind me made me all warm and toasty.

I'm sure it's in the reports but Cute Sir Robin gave one of the dancing girls the finger during the runaway scene. Annabear and I looked at each other and said..did he just give that girl the finger? Hilarious! And just in case I wasn't sure of what I thought I saw, someone called Annabear at intermission to say.did you see Robin give that girl the finger? There is so much talent at that stage, and so much funny going on and I think that's why it takes me show after show to let it all sink in. I can't keep my eyes on Robin the whole time cuz you miss something good across stage. I think Clay wouldn't mind that at all. I would love to see Clay do more Broadway but dang this show just fits him like a glove - the comedy, physical humor, singing. It's perfect for him. As for the cast..this might be out of left field but Tom Deckman reminds me of Bob Newhart. Some of what he does is so reminiscent of him on the Carol Burnett show to me.

I got cancelled on at the last minute for breakfast so will just relax this morning before Spam. My freakin' phone has been possessed ever since it's been in NYC...it won't even ring. So sorry that I'm always having to call people back. But...I did manage to successfully get off TWO, not one, but TWO text messages this morning. Ok yes one was only OK. And the other was Amycancelled with no spaces cuz I haven't figured out how to do that BUT... that's not the point. I sent two text messages :hahaha::hahaha:

Hee, couchie, that's better than "Pp" or whatever it was you texted me last time in NYC. :cryingwlaughter: Glad to hear you are having a good time. I loved sitting in the mezzanine too, it's such a great view from there.

ETA: liney, I think you mean "au revoir".

Um...Couchie...Bob Newhart was never on the The Carol Burnett show...are you perhaps thinking of Tim Conway? Harvey Korman?

Kim

P.S. Muski and Lurker Friend are now having a debate on the size of Daniel Radcliffe's pee-pee and balls. Lurker Friend saw them from the 3rd row today, so I think Muski is conceding. But they both agree he has nothing on Clay! At least as far as we can tell in his white pants.

Heh. Reminds me of DR’s Inside the Actors Studio where he described what happens when he takes his clothes off on stage. Don’t ever have to worry about getting excited, that’s for sure – he said that would be GREAT. <g> I imagine anyone getting naked on stage would have the same “issues”. I have to confess, I am very curious about the whole anatomy/biology of it. I highly recommend his Actor's Studio - very entertaining and if you're a HP fan it's very interesting to hear him talk about those movies, in addition to Eqqus. He seems frighteningly mature for a 19 year old. An old soul, I think.

Why can’t I remember what KOTR is?

Um...Couchie...Bob Newhart was never on the The Carol Burnett show...are you perhaps thinking of Tim Conway? Harvey Korman?

Probably Tim Conway. I can totally see that, now that you mention it.

I’m quite sad that Spam is ending – which surprises me. All shows close sooner or later, but Clay and the rest of the regular cast just seemed so…perfect. If he does Broadway again, would we be so fortunate to get a cast that includes a Tom Deckman, Rick Holmes and David Hibbard?? One that allows all of them to be totally insane and ad lib to a large degree?? This whole thing was…perfect. Best thing Clay has done to date.

Blogs Over Baghdad

This is a correction of Lotus' link...

I checked the new military blog and, counting the original one by SGM Falardea , there have been four written about SPAMALOT. Not all mention Clay, but all talk about their red carpet treatment at the show. Apparently, their departure for Iraq was delayed and they were able to celebrate New Year's in the US. The first and last include Clay's name. Here are the links:

The Long (looong) Good-bye (1/4/09)

New York City, Baby (1/1/09)

Thank You Sergeant Major (1/1/09)

New York City Loves Military )12/31/08)

The original NYC Loves Military blog now has 24 comments. Thnx for your visits/comments at the current Carolina On My Mind entry, which includes links to the original military/Spamalot blog

Clack has been awesome this weekend. Looking forward to the recaps and photos from this afternoon's finale! :clap:

Have an awesome afternoon! :clay:

Caro listen.gif

Got up this morning, read some recaps from last night and decided I needed to get somethings done so I can be around when all the recaps come in today. Grocery shopping done, I went out in the freezing rain and took down my Christmas lights, and lunch fixed. I can not wait to hear all that occurs this afternoon. I have really enjoyed having daily reports and alot of pictures and video. I know it will be quiet for awile but am looking forward to the future and hopefully a tour. I just want to hear OMWH live.

for bottlecap, and all those with a similar weakness addiction love... :)

SDJan3EveningJTGranny.jpg

:hubbahubba: It's good to have enablers friends, y'all!

It's almost time for the Clay's last show to start. I can't imagine the buzz in the theater right now. And I can't wait to hear (if we do), what the cast has up their sleeves for him. (And if we get a Reed sighting, that'd be good, too.)

From CH:

NEWS FLASH

Ficus just called back on my cell phone. Reed Kelly is standing behind her. She said, "Forget Clay Aiken. Reed is GORGEOUS! And stunning! And hot!" Thought y'all would want to know. *g*

Reed is sitting with Brett three rows behind Ficus.

This makes me schmoopie--I hope they do get along, or even, maybe, are friends!

CG just texted me a few minutes ago and said that both Reed and Nick are there. CG thought Reed looked "very cute!"

Someone just texted me as well - no telling who it was. Their name didn't pop up so apparently they are not in my new phone's address book. <g> It could be Couchie - no telling.

ETA: Based on the area code, it must be Couchie. She said he is much cuter in person. <g> I say duh - that's always the way.

CG just texted me a few minutes ago and said that both Reed and Nick are there. CG thought Reed looked "very cute!"

Yes, but does she think Reed is as cute as Ace? :imgtongue:

Prolly depends on whether he's wearing any red leather. :imgtongue:

GAHHHHHHHHHHH!! In my tiny little secret hope-its-true corner of my heart I WAS SO HOPING REED WOULD BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!

And please tell me, how can you look at that pic above and NOT vote for 'God: you do good work' as the next thread title?? HUH???? :hahaha:

:::dies:::