#45: He Owns Us...

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.
    • How come I didn't notice before that he is so cute? Why didn't someone tell me?
    • Clay was a revelation, like fire and music
    • OMG...is this guy CUTE or WHAT?!?!?!?
    • Clay didn't just come out, he kicked down the door.
    • I think Clay Aiken is pretty special
    • Clay Aiken: High Priest of Hotness
    • Dear God: You do good work.
    • The man is priceless!
    • Clay really is a treasure.
    • Adorable times two!

Intermission report from Pink Armchair via cellcert:

Before the introduction of the knights, before All for One, Sir Robin was introduced, but the crowd was so loud, he left the stage again, and then came back on. Then, Tom as the historian was kinda like "why am I introducing this guy? You know who he is!"

During Idol of my Age -- he held his long yodel note, Rick didn't pull him back, and left him to hold the note forever! Hee.

Crowd is wild. Totally a Clay crowd.

Jerome brought Reed in. [editors note: COOL!!!!!!!]

From the CH

Clay is sneaking peeks at Reed during the show.

Someone went to Wicked recently and Reed is not on the playbill anymore.

From the CH:

Report from Scarlett and AAIT via call at intermission

The place is a buzz with excitment, huge cheers for Sir Robin whenever he appears.

Place is packed

Huge applause when he appeared in the tower window.

Huge applause during singing Idol line, could not hear the next line

Reed, Brett and Nick are there as we know sitting in center orchestra

When He tried to shake Jenny Hills hand in Camelot and said I am Sir Robin she put her hands around his neck and pulled him forward and kissed him.

So much applause when he came out as Sir Robin when knights were introduced he went back and came out again.

Hard to hear on the phone so much noise was going on and such a buzz!!

From the OFC Lady Of The Lake sang Invisible.

Have fun with my typo!

I hope everyone leaves Reed alone, but is it wrong to hope for a pic?

BWAH! Clay was reading the OFC Spamalot Thread with all the Reed mentions.

Why, oh why, oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy was I not there?????

*beats head against wall*

Oh yeah. Now I remember, lolol.

I am just so happy that he's getting (got) the send-off he deserves, I'm thrilled that he could have some family in the audience, and (IIU, IIT, IHIT) I'm very, very happy that Reed got to be there as well. I'm betting Clay is pretty dang happy with his lot at this moment!

Aw, I was doing okay with this being the last show until I saw that pic of Sir Robin and the King bowing. Sniff! I'm gonna miss Spam so much! I'm glad that so many Claymates are there, showing Clay the love. He deserves every bit of it.

How cool that Reed is there, and that he sat with Brett and Nick!

For the final curtain call (Bright Side singalong), Clay came out without his wig on.

Lots of cheers throughout the show.

Huge crowd in the Shubert Alley right now.

When Sir Bors was killed by the rabbit, he got such cheers, he got up and died again.

As Long As We're Here. Reed and Brett and Nick. No wig. Reading the thread on OFC (pretty please god let them be kind, decent human beings for once).

Hold me, FCA. :cry4: <<< joyful tears, I swear.

You know, I'm just so damn glad that I get it. You know? Dang.

Dang.

I can't help but think about how scared he must have been to come out--and it's not been so long--and then to have this HUGE outpouring of love and support.

It makes me proud to be a Claymate.

I can't help but think about how scared he must have been to come out--and it's not been so long--and then to have this HUGE outpouring of love and support.

Me too!!

*nods*

Uhhuh, especially after he said how nervous he was to come out on stage at first (afraid of being booed) - and that was during his first week back. To finish with such a triumph is extra special.

Right there with you, Wanda. Proud to be a Claymate.

Coming out without his wig...Sir Robin is no more...Clay Aiken is back!

Kim

Oh, wow. The Knights of Ni sang As Long As We're Here and the LOTL sang Invisible? :clap:

I sooooooo wish I had been there, but even though I wasn't, I am soooooo proud of the Claynation for showing him the love. And another roof top wave? Freaking awesome. Can't wait for clack.

Can"t wait for SD clack. I got teary eyed when I thought of his final wave from the roof. I hope he is not gone long. I want the world for him. He is so talented and people need to see this. Like I said before I cannot wait for a tour. I hope it comes true, but if not he will surprise us again with something wonderful.