#45: He Owns Us...

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.
    • How come I didn't notice before that he is so cute? Why didn't someone tell me?
    • Clay was a revelation, like fire and music
    • OMG...is this guy CUTE or WHAT?!?!?!?
    • Clay didn't just come out, he kicked down the door.
    • I think Clay Aiken is pretty special
    • Clay Aiken: High Priest of Hotness
    • Dear God: You do good work.
    • The man is priceless!
    • Clay really is a treasure.
    • Adorable times two!

ETA: Star Magazine(et al) could have exclusive photos of Clay's wedding, and they wouldn't get a nickel from me. They are destructive and without conscience, regardless if they happen to have a 'harmless' story once in a while. Buying those things is tacit approval of them - sorry, but I can't see it any other way.

Now what magazine was it that had a story which stated that Clay was the loneliest person in Hollywood?

I think it was in one of the Leno interviews and Clay said to the audience. "Don't buy it. It's smut!"

Yes master...I......will......not......buy....that smutty Star rag.

Besides it's not the kind of smutting I'm interested in. :Iluvclaysbutt:

Welcome smitten you will like it here. Although I regularly read CV and CH I now consider this my neighbourhood board.

Crap. Crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP!

It was 78 fricking degrees yesterday. YESTERDAY!

It is now SNOWING. Stupid, freezing cold SNOW! All in the air and stuff! How do we get it to quit?!?!?

I can't feel my FEET.

Lotus, I believe that was "US" magazine, lol.

KAndre- welcome to our world!!coldwithsnow.gif

Does anybody know if there are any 'legal' photos or good screencaps of Clay in his other characters? I'm looking for pre-Knighting Robin, Drunken Guard and/or Bro. Maynard.

It is now SNOWING. Stupid, freezing cold SNOW! All in the air and stuff! How do we get it to quit?!?!?

I can't feel my FEET.

I feel for you KAndre..no really..when we met last month I remember you felt cold and the temperature was 75F and I was thinking how balmy, how warm it was. At least on Sunday things are supposed to be better for you all...a high of 72F In the meantime do you have any warm woolly sox?

I just got back from a walk on the beach because today was sunny in the afternoon...yeah! I only needed 3 layers of clothing to feel warm. The sun had set behind low clouds, the sky tourquoise, the contrails golden and the light wispy clouds in the east already turning pink. I watched a loon catching its evening meal and felt so grateful for this day.

As Clay would say I sound like a Miss America contestant. :snoopy:

clayzycoffin Where did you get that photo or did you photoshop the glasses on? Anyway I like it..it's sexy..right click and save.

Good grief it took me an hour and a half to get home tonight!!!!! People it's only a little snow and its not even sticking....just freaking drive will ya!

OK now I feel better. I hatess cold weather. It's why I left England and Cleveland and Detroit and Buffalo! If there is global warming then why am I so cold?

We have had a mix this week in weather. I did ski patrol on Saturday and it was really cold and snowed all day. When we got home we had about 4 inches in our driveway. Then when I patrolled on Monday it was cloudy all day and cold. Monday night into Tuesday came the nightmare. First snow then freezing rain then plain rain back to snow with the roads freezing up. This morning it was a ice rink. Of course it was just snowing on Monday night when I decided to go out into the jacuzzi, I was out there less than 5 minutes when the freezing rain started. I stayed for 20 minutes with my hair very wet and freezing. We always say in Michigan if you do not like the weather it will change in 5 minutes.

Wheeeee! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

goldarngirl, I'm finally home early enough to do the files -- will run them now (and will shoo myself off until they're done)

ETA: Of course I had to stop and put air in the tires because they were at normal pressure at 78 degrees yesterday, and when I got in the car this evening they were below 15. :(

ETA: Runs to put on Winter Wonderland... (oops, sorry goldarngirl -- Gala first, then Minneapolis part 2! The way I see it is... that performance was special because Clay's entire family was there and someone else is from there too! (no, not my sb although "we" have a park bench)

ETAA: Sorry, toni7babe. I was out playing...

Ok, just have to EEEEEE some more. *g*

I just printed my boarding passes. EEEEEEEEEEEEE! One more boring meeting, a couple more boring hours, and I am outta here! :dancingpickle:

I'll EEEEEEE with you 'cause I just purchased my plane tix for January! EEEEEEE!!! Have fun, luckiest1 & son! :yahoo:

funny-pictures-there-is-no-fluffy.jpg

I luv this! :hahaha:

I can't feel my FEET.

:evillaugh:

Smitten Welcome home!!!!

As for Star, I really don't care if they write lies because they ALWAYS write lies--I only care that the lies are POSITIVE. It makes me happy to think of Clay and Reed, so I'm hoping this is true (well, parts of it). I'll let Clay and Jaymes work out the custody arrangements. LOL.

I think most people know that truth is a loose concept at the tabloids.

Thank you so much toni7babe!!! :BlowKiss:

And Welcome!!! Although this was your first post, your pictures have been here all along (on just about every pretty thread)

:welcome23:

And Welcome, smitten!!!

:welcome1:

And thank you so much Solo& PerusingOne!!! :BlowKiss:

:EmoticonRingAround:

Ok, just have to EEEEEE some more. *g*

I just printed my boarding passes. EEEEEEEEEEEEE! One more boring meeting, a couple more boring hours, and I am outta here! :dancingpickle:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm so excited for you. And I can't wait for some fangirly reports!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Clay is on my local radio! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! What song were they playing?

And another EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! For Smitten! So glad to see you over here. Pull up a chair and stay awhile, okay??

:welcome23:

I'm not gonna buy Star, but I sure am happy that the article is positive this time, even if half of it is made up stuff. It's pretty stupid in my book that they'd first make fun of Clay for being a closeted gay before he came out, and then celebrate his relationship with Reed.

Ah, well, I'm not gonna dwell on it. There's too much to celebrate - Clay's a Daddy, he may be in a relationship with a hawt guy, and he's had a great year on Broadway. I think that deserves another EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

... this post brought to you by the letter EEEEE. :)

ETA: Looks like I need to add another EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for seeing toni here!

:welcome22:

Does anybody know if there are any 'legal' photos or good screencaps of Clay in his other characters? I'm looking for pre-Knighting Robin, Drunken Guard and/or Bro. Maynard.

What I have from various tv screencaps / Broadway.com / whatnot - which probably won't help:

Rosie4.jpg

AllForOne2008.jpg

Spam_Redux_CurtainCall4.jpg

BraveSirRobin.jpg

spamdead.jpg

Spambottle.jpg

spmg.jpg

See, I didn't even know about fan fiction as a genre until Clay. That is, all the fiction that evidently has been written about tv show casts or movie characters, etc.--Star Trek and House and Lord of the Rings and whatnot? I had NO idea! So for me, the term 'fan fiction' ONLY refers to Clay! :cryingwlaughter: And yeah, he's a real person, but the guy named Clay in my stories is a fictional character since I do NOT know the real man (damn it to HELL!)

Oddly enough, I think I know what you mean. It did take me aback when you said that the only real person fic you wrote was with Clay and Tyra. I was like, “Whuh??? Clay is totally real, dude.” If he isn’t I’m totally fucked because I’ve thought all along he was and something might be wrong with me. <g>

As for the Creed? I'm having just as much fun with it as I had with the Clannah (or even the Clocke). You remember fun, right? It's something that is mostly lacking in the board-dom these days, so if we can have a few giggles with this without having to put a disclaimer on every post, that's fine by me. It's been too long.

And yet we can’t diss the hair, even in fun…

Uhhuh, because "Clay might have a sexy new boyfriend...gah!" and insulting (call it teasing or 'fun' if you like) "Clay's hair looks like shit (lather, rinse, repeat) are the exact same thing. *nods head*

Actually, the topic was what is fun. You say, above, that fantasizing about Clay’s potential boyfriend is fun that we should be allowed to have (although no one was trying to stop you). To many of us, BOTH are totally the exact same thing – fun – it’s not up to you how to define fun for us. Remember that next time you complain. Or don’t. Totally up to you. But you don’t get to decide how we have fun – be it dissing Clay’s crazy ass hair or lusting over his potential boy friend. Deal with it.

Why does Houston get snow?? I want some damn snow!!

Everyone is going to enjoy this fandom in their own way. We can enjoy it together; just takes a little work.

Re: the Star article, THEY LIE. LOL.. but what else is new. The fact that I hate tabloid media is besides the point though... I'm curious about Clay and if he's not being trashed I can deal with the usual nosy media stories. And I offer no apology that I come here to talk about it with my sister-wives and actually enjoy doing so. LOL. If it's not true then we'll move on to the next potential boyfriend just like we do with every other story written about Clay. So creed it is then? Doesn't seem right. Cleed? nope hee.

So creed it is then? Doesn't seem right. Cleed? nope hee.

Creed sounds nice to me -- it has "forever" woven in there someplace.

I know I'm getting too giddy on a tabloid report but I can't help it! Thank goodness Clay is singing to me! this weekend (oh all right, to PerusingOne and luckiest1 and Kareneh and maybe playbiller too!)