#45: He Owns Us...

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.
    • How come I didn't notice before that he is so cute? Why didn't someone tell me?
    • Clay was a revelation, like fire and music
    • OMG...is this guy CUTE or WHAT?!?!?!?
    • Clay didn't just come out, he kicked down the door.
    • I think Clay Aiken is pretty special
    • Clay Aiken: High Priest of Hotness
    • Dear God: You do good work.
    • The man is priceless!
    • Clay really is a treasure.
    • Adorable times two!

Good grief it took me an hour and a half to get home tonight!!!!! People it's only a little snow and its not even sticking....just freaking drive will ya!

OK now I feel better. I hatess cold weather. It's why I left England and Cleveland and Detroit and Buffalo! If there is global warming then why am I so cold?

Because global warming causes both extreme heat and extreme cold!

Oh my god it's snowing. It's really really snowing in MY area. I can understand the North Side, but over here at the Bay??????

It's stunningly beautiful in the lights with these gigantic flakes floating in the night air. What a fabulous lightshow! It has blanketed the ground and trees and cars and I LOVE IT!

Wow, how unexpected. How different.

Now back to Clay. He sure is captivating my mind these days. And in a way that puts a big smile on my face. I feel so thoroughly happy for him. This has to be a banner year in his life, five years after Idol. I remember in 2003 when he said, "nobody knows what happens to idols after five years." Well, we know what happens to Clay Aiken after five years!! I'm so happy for him I feel like I'm in love too.

And it's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Another cute Clay, Hannah, Reed & friends friends shot posted at CV tonight:

HannahClayReedFriends.jpg

And with that, I'm heading off... 'night all! :offtobed:

That Hannah is such a hoot!! The guy on the right looks familiar but I can't place him.

Thank you, HeidiHo for once again being so.... vigilant - but I 'dealt' with it a long time ago. You picked apart my post and made it about something it wasn't with your snide little comment, not the other way around. I realize your need for the last word though - so have 'fun'.

Cute pic - Hannah is a goofball, and I love her!

That Hannah is such a hoot!! The guy on the right looks familiar but I can't place him.

The guy on the right is probably Reed's boyfriend.

The guy on the right is probably Reed's boyfriend.

bwah or Clay's!! heee who is he. Where is he from. What does he do. He's next!

Damn I love me some Hannah!!

Thank you, HeidiHo for once again being so.... vigilant - but I 'dealt' with it a long time ago. You picked apart my post and made it about something it wasn't with your snide little comment, not the other way around. I realize your need for the last word though - so have 'fun'.

All rise. JudgeCat now presiding:

proceed.jpg

Thanks for posting this link! I found myself getting that silly grin when the video showed Reed at the end. He has a fantastic smile, and he was so friendly with everyone! What a GREAT guy.

OOlsee, what a funny cat picture! Where do you get them??

So creed it is then? Doesn't seem right. Cleed? nope hee.

Creed sounds nice to me -- it has "forever" woven in there someplace.

I know I'm getting too giddy on a tabloid report but I can't help it! Thank goodness Clay is singing to me! this weekend (oh all right, to PerusingOne and luckiest1 and Kareneh and maybe playbiller too!)

Hey, don't forget me. I'll be there Saturday matinee but unfortunately, can't talk my friend into staying for the evening show.

All rise. JudgeCat now presiding:

proceed.jpg

BWAH!! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

:welcome22:toni7 I have your calendar... how's that for sucking up???? :cryingwlaughter: Stick around... we're easy to love!

anna... eeeeeeeeeeeeeee He's so dang cute. If he's not Clay's boyfriend, hey, Clay... got a good one here for you!!! I'm still giddy at the thought of Clay being happy in love/lust/like/all of the above with someone who seems so nice and is so dang cute!!!

I'm so glad you started posting here. I've read your posts on the OFC and CB and I love what you have to say. Agree with at least 98%, allowing myself some wiggle room here, with your posts. You are always so upbeat and encouraging so you will fit right in here. Some will say they are mean here but I don't think they bite.

Who are you calling "they", young lady?

funny-pictures-there-is-no-fluffy.jpg

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

You're cracking me up lately!!!

Maybe "they" don't bite, but "they" can be biting now and then. :hysterical:

Well , it just depends on who wants to be bitten. And I mean that.

Clay? Fancy a nibble?

That pic of Clay, Hannah and Reed, and the one of Clay and Reed at Rosie's Broadway Kids Gala can be found at Reed's MySpace photo album...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...endID=119303955

Those two `pics are in

(second page) of the second album (black and white pic of Reed):

My Photos

27 photos

4 New Photos!

[gee that number keeps coming up.... two pics on page 2 of the 2nd album, and the Rosie Gala pic is the 2nd last pic on page 2...] :cryingwlaughter:

Trivia:

I've been watching the UK X-Factor, and just found out Rihanna will be doing a duet on the final show this weekend, with a boy band that is in the finals. I don't really know anything about her except for that Umbrella ella ella eh eh eh song :cryingwlaughter: so I went and did a search on YouTube and found this video

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRWpK4pf90

for Don't Stop the Music.

You don't need to give it a free hit... my ONLY reason for mentioning it is that it was posted to YouTube 6th August 2007, and today 12 December 2008, it has Views: 76,473,793

I've never seen so many hits for ONE video before!!!

Wheeeeeee, and we're off! :bounce: Hope to get an internet connection so I can post some recaps. Either that or I'll text. USA here we come!

Have a fantastic time in NYC. I hope you get an appearance at the stagedoor. In 3 weeks, I'll be in NYC, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

Have a great time Luckiest1! Can't wait to hear all about it! Have a safe flight.

24 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot! :cry:

46 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim