#46: Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Ain't it grand? We've come a long way babee!
    • I love quirky Clay Aiken
    • Fascinating, outrageous Clay. Give me more. I want more.
    • The twisty tie confuses me EVERYtime
    • Still hotness after all these years!!
    • All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!
    • If he's singing, I'm there, no matter what, no matter where!
    • As long as he wears his smile all is well
    • That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

<-- Yum.

Oooh, a Reed/Clay sighting! Any news on what Reed's wearing?

No reports on what Reed is wearing....yet. Anyone checking out Getty Images, etc. for pics yet, LOL!

Kim

From Butterflyshine at CV:

Report from butterflyshine: Clay just sat down with Reed. Beige overcoat, glasses, beige sweater vest and blue dress shirt and jeans.

th_ThudMats.gif

That brought out the biggest ICG ever e1269.gif .

Yep me too. Our guy out on a date with a hot model! It doesn't get any better. He must be soooo happy right now. No more hiding...for both of them.

What does ICG mean?

From Butterflyshine at CV:

Report from butterflyshine: Clay just sat down with Reed. Beige overcoat, glasses, beige sweater vest and blue dress shirt and jeans.

th_ThudMats.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! Any pictures yet??!!!

Report from butterflyshine...David Hyde Pierce was there. It's gone by quickly. She hasn't seen any practical jokes on the stage. Clay got light applause when he walked in and took his seat. Employees are by the bar to watch. It's packed. There people standing behind the SRO. Its going by way too fast. She is taking copious notes. I asked her what Reed was wearing and she said she has NO idea! heh! She said at intermission Clay and Reed bolted up the aisle.

From laughn:

bigapple called: David Hype Pierce and Chris Sieber are sitting next to each other and chatting with each other and fans. She's talking to DHP right now and getting his autograph.

Clay's wearing a bow tie for sure

Reed was wearing something black. They're on the other side from where she is, so it's hard to see what they're wearing.

A lot of guys, a lot of young guys...Spam fans, Python fans, the energy level is high.

bigapple called: David Hype Pierce and Chris Sieber are sitting next to each other and chatting with each other and fans. She's talking to DHP right now and getting his autograph.

Reed was wearing something black. They're on the other side from where she is, so it's hard to see what they're wearing.

A lot of guys, a lot of young guys...Spam fans, Python fans, the energy level is high.

OMG This I have to see!!!!

OMG, I'm so happy that Clay is openly dating/living with/loving/whatever/etc Reed!

Who would have thought he'd be so free a year ago?!

Isn't it wonderful!!!

Songs I listen to over and over again:

On MOAM -- Perfect Day, hands down. Second on that list would be Invisible.

On ATDW -- HYCA, EIH, and BW, all three together, in repeat. A gazillion times. One that moved up on the list for me a LOT after the tour in 2007 was BYLM.

On OMWH -- WIDL, TRM, WOTW, and ALAWH, again all four together, in repeat. I also do a lot of OMWH the song.

Christmas/holiday music: AIW and WAYDNYE.

I think I forgot to say "congrats on the good class grades" to annabear!

I hope everyone tonight at Spam has a fantastic time, even if it will be bittersweet. *sob*

EEEEEEEEEEE for Clay sighting there!

I agree with these but add WY on ATDW and also add ATD

Clay sounds very classic in his dress tonight. Reed seems to be a classy dresser too. I love two tall slender men in well fitting suits even better than on tall slender man in a well fitting suit. I hope they are tailored to fit close to the waist. :fca:

A bow tie? Could be cute.

Can not WAIT to see the tie. If Clay's wearing it, you just know it'll have to be funky. I sooooo love his funky self.

I'm sure I probably could be happier for him, but at this moment I'm not sure how.

:BlowKiss:

I think that ICG is about to become a PICG (Permanent)

ICG all the way, even while doing :chores003: tonight!

A bow tie and glasses??? Mmmm.... Professor Aiken.... :sleezy:

Report from butterflyshine...David Hyde Pierce was there. It's gone by quickly. She hasn't seen any practical jokes on the stage. Clay got light applause when he walked in and took his seat. Employees are by the bar to watch. It's packed. There people standing behind the SRO. Its going by way too fast. She is taking copious notes. I asked her what Reed was wearing and she said she has NO idea! heh! She said at intermission Clay and Reed bolted up the aisle.

And thinking about January three years ago...did anybody think we would be at this place now; celebrating Clay out on a date with his boyfriend...all that drama seems really silly now (actually I thought it was pretty silly back then)

Kim

And thinking about January two years ago...did anybody think we would be at this place now; celebrating Clay out on a date with his boyfriend...all that drama seems really silly now (actually I thought it was pretty silly back then)

Kim

As Clay would say, Kim, it gives me hope!

http://www.latimes.com/features/lifestyle/...0,3060816.story

The humble men's accessory holds up better than a skinny tie when paired with this season's rugged American looks -- plaid flannel sport coats, suspenders, tweed long jackets and cardigan sweaters

Lookie here! Guess what's coming back into fashion.