#46: Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Ain't it grand? We've come a long way babee!
    • I love quirky Clay Aiken
    • Fascinating, outrageous Clay. Give me more. I want more.
    • The twisty tie confuses me EVERYtime
    • Still hotness after all these years!!
    • All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!
    • If he's singing, I'm there, no matter what, no matter where!
    • As long as he wears his smile all is well
    • That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

:yahoo:

I just had to let that out.

Now maybe I can get something done.

Nope. Won't happen. I'm glued to the boards all night tonight.

*g*

I've always loved "Professor Aiken." Wonder if he's wearing tweed suit? Or would that be "tReed" suit?

ICG indeed.

From the article via merrieeee above:

Move over, ethnic scarf, the bow tie is making a comeback.

The humble men's accessory holds up better than a skinny tie when paired with this season's rugged American looks -- plaid flannel sport coats, suspenders, tweed long jackets and cardigan sweaters.

The man's been stylish for years....it's just that many of us thought "old man sweaters" were out. Who knew? [tm King Arthur]

I'm not going to get anything done because I'm going to be glued to the boards for the next few hours. I am so excited and happy for Clay and Reed.

Nope. Won't happen. I'm glued to the boards all night tonight.

*g*

:yeahthat:

I'm so happy - so happy! - for Clay that he and Reed can attend this evening with the only whispers going on behind their backs being about what they're wearing! *g*

Love ya, Clay! :BlowKiss:

I can't tell you how happy I am that Clay's fans are so happy for him to be dating a man.

Who'd a thunk it???

I can't tell you how happy I am that Clay's fans are so happy for him to be dating a man.

Who'd a thunk it???

Amen!

Speaking as only one fan, I have always just wanted him to be as happy as he possibly can be. 2009 is off to a very good start!

Who'd a thunk it???

Amen!

Speaking as only one fan, I have always just wanted him to be as happy as he possibly can be. 2009 is off to a very good start!

That is all I ever wanted for him and it appears he is!

There is speculation that the report of "bow tie" might actually have been "no tie"...guess we need pictures to verify.

Kim

Who'd a thunk it???

I'm surprising myself of how happy I am for him, lol

Wheeeeeee, love the excitement here tonight! Love that Clay is out and living his life! Love that we are getting reports! Pray for clack!

So am I.

Who'd a thunk it???

Wheeeeeee, love the excitement here tonight! Love that Clay is out and living his life! Love that we are getting reports! Pray for clack!

So am I.

I've come a long way, you wouldn't know how far. clay has brought a lot to my life.

Bow tie... No tie... Aw, the important question is--How's his hair? *rolls around laughing* sorry, I crack myself up.

Who'd a thunk it???

So am I.

I've come a long way, you wouldn't know how far. clay has brought a lot to my life.

:friends: This is just awesome, preden. :friends: You have to come back to London now - we need another Cluncheon!

:hug:

I feel such excitement--like this is the beginning of a tour or something SPECIAL and important--just don't know what!!!!

I can't stop smiling!

KIsses and hugs to everyone!!!!!!! (You see, I've lost my mind.)

Who'd a thunk it???

So am I.

:friends: This is just awesome, preden. :friends: You have to come back to London now - we need another Cluncheon!

Yea that would be great, waiting for invitation when the time comes. lol

I love that Clay has pushed people past what they were previously comfortable with. Whether its about perceptions or how they live their lives, he has made quite a difference to many of us.

I'm just chuckling here thinking of all the people on different boards discussing, not a show or a song, but what he is wearing on his first real public date with a boyfriend. What fun this fandom is! I wouldn't want to miss this for anything.

Clay goes out on a date & wanda comes out of her shell! :cryingwlaughter:

Woot! I'm still waiting for a hair report! And I've got that sweater vest from the OMWH photo shoot in my head...wonder if that's the one he's wearing? Glasses, eh? I can picture it all---long beige overcoat? :hubbahubba: Love long coats on guys...especially long tall drinks of water...

But I really need a hair report..... :hahaha: