#46: Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Ain't it grand? We've come a long way babee!
    • I love quirky Clay Aiken
    • Fascinating, outrageous Clay. Give me more. I want more.
    • The twisty tie confuses me EVERYtime
    • Still hotness after all these years!!
    • All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!
    • If he's singing, I'm there, no matter what, no matter where!
    • As long as he wears his smile all is well
    • That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

I do hope they got a lot of pictures.......can't wait to see our "hawt professor man". :hubbahubba: It must have been amazing to see them all up on stage...I'm going to miss the Spamalot clack !!! I hope they all had an amazing night and have a great celebration. :clap:

BUT.....I can't wait to see what's next for Clay...not counting "golfing for Inclusion" that is. :loveclaysbutt:

OMG.....I'm a body guard...yeah me !!!!!!!!!! Ain't gonna walk those dogs no more........I really shouldn't be this excited right....gotta get me another hobby..naw,Clay's the best hobby ever, never a dull moment..eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Broadway.com would *have* to get some pics!!

*shields Claymatron's eyes*

I betcha Reed tied his bow for him. :whistling-1:

(IIU and IIT of course)

Only the one around his neck! :P The economy may be tough, but I've still got MY job, at least until Clay eraces that line around his heart, but I 'ave a feeling my days are numbered. :claybow:

Maybe if we chant all together....??

clack.......

clack.......

clack.......

clack.......

clack.......

NeedClack.jpg

ITA- Exciting!!!!!!

I love all the excitement and the recaps on the board today. Not only was one of my personal long-held dreams realised (seeing a broadway show) but the whole experience made so extra-special by getting to see Clay , meeting some locals

( :hello:Cha Cha & Annabear), and sharing in the excitement of like minded people. It has made the whole experience..bigger and richer some how.

:BlowKiss: FCA

:hello:ausdon ~ wish we could have met in Shubert Alley again last weekend! :BlowKiss:

Some visuals of Professor Aiken in his grey flannels while we wait for Clack from this evening....

sf100B6811.jpg

sf100B6672.jpg

sf100B6561.jpg

OKay, photoshoppers! Get busy. We have a pic of grey flannel pants.

We have a pic of the sweater vest (OMWH pic)

We have the bow tie from the Spamalot tux.

We have the long beige overcoat from stage door.

We have numerous pics of Clay in glasses.

So? What cha waiting for? :hahaha:

From Butterflyshine at OFC:

...she has pics but not of Clay...they are of some of the cast...she will post when she gets home in about 45 mins...give or take 15 mins...lol

Clay never came out back...she was there until they took the baracades away and no Clay.

I can understand why Clay wouldn't come out of the stage door since he's not in the cast and he would have to know the reception he'd get.

I can't get over my joy for Clay.

(Which means I'm incapable of doing anything but sit here mindlessly waiting for Clack.)

I can understand why Clay wouldn't come out of the stage door since he's not in the cast and he would have to know the reception he'd get.

(Which means I'm incapable of doing anything but sit here mindlessly waiting for Clack.)

Yep. I've been trying to write something tonight, and I think I've re-typed the same two lines about 23,564 times - I just can't concentrate! :hahaha:

I can't see Clay 'stealing thunder' at the stage door either. Hopefully there is an awesome wrap party somewhere, and copious amounts of photos are taken!

Yep. I've been trying to write something tonight, and I think I've re-typed the same two lines about 23,564 times - I just can't concentrate! :hahaha:

I can't see Clay 'stealing thunder' at the stage door either. Hopefully there is an awesome wrap party somewhere, and copious amounts of photos are taken!

Totally agree!

Someone call for an FCA dog walker for life? :imgtongue:

If you took all my former posts from the past five years at every board out there and combined them, I'd probably still be a canine's companion. Obviously I am a woman of few words...online. Okay, I heard THAT...you didn't have to point out what a big mouth I have in real life. It's not as if someone previously reported that I would even talk to a door, or some such rubbish. Would not talk to a door. No, I would NOT. Okay, so.... maybe I would. Your point? :cryingwlaughter:

Couchie, I was really looking forward to 24 tonight, too. DVR baby.

I :wub: Clay. And I am thrilled that he seems so openly happy. That is all. :BlowKiss:

Except: I want photos of Clay in his cute little bow tie. And Claylove needs to see glasses Clay. She NEEDS it.

Clack...clack...CLACK.

:whee:

I wanna to stay up :waiting: for the :photo: but I must head :offtobed:

Sweet dreams, FCA! :claydreaming_ClayIzzaQt: