#46: Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Ain't it grand? We've come a long way babee!
    • I love quirky Clay Aiken
    • Fascinating, outrageous Clay. Give me more. I want more.
    • The twisty tie confuses me EVERYtime
    • Still hotness after all these years!!
    • All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!
    • If he's singing, I'm there, no matter what, no matter where!
    • As long as he wears his smile all is well
    • That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

he can pop my corn any day. LOL well in my dreams

:huh:

Did COUCHIE !!!!!! just smut? :blink: (heh...I always KNEW she was a smutter at heart... :sleezy:)

liney, that's it! He's channeling Mr. Rogers! :cryingwlaughter: Can you say, "It's what inside that counts, boys and girls? I THINK ya' can! ;)"

:lilredani:

he can pop my corn any day. LOL well in my dreams

:huh:

Did COUCHIE !!!!!! just smut? :blink: (heh...I always KNEW she was a smutter at heart... :sleezy: )

who me? :hahaha:

Muski you know I'm pure as the driven snow.

I think Justclay hit the nail on the head..Reddenbocker kicks Rogers ass this time. :cryingwlaughter:

Clay makes me happy.

I don't listen to much clack over and over and over again but I have been known to put a song or two on repeat... I had this little playlist with Good News, Tears Run Dry, I Will Carry You the oprah version (and honestly didn't really like that song at all..but that version blew me away) and Heather Hedley duet..and I wore it the hell out.

Yay for Rickey Henderson - first ballot Hall of Fame. We went to the same high school whoo hooo.

Clay goes out on a date & wanda comes out of her shell! :cryingwlaughter:

Wanda has a shell??

<g>

Well I guess it's not official as the "personal" posts about tonight have been edited out from the OFC.

Oy veh. I am all about the “we know nuthin’ about nuthin’ until Clay actually says he’s dating, in love”, or whatever (someone made the huge leap to living with) but Reed has been around with Clay or in his vicinity far too often recently – it really sounds, even to me, like they are dating. Why can’t that be discussed on the OFC?? Hell, if it was just the two of them and Jerome last night, that only barely warrants an IIT. Only in court. <g>

I feel happy.......and I'm not yet dead!

BWAH from the CV.

Brangelina Diss Ryan Seacrest on the Golden Globes Red Carpet!

By Rebecca Detken | Sunday, January 11, 2009, 5:18 PM

Even though Ryan Seacrest hosts "American Idol" -- the biggest show on TV -- he couldn't score an interview with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on E!'s live Golden Globes red carpet broadcast.

snip

I saw this – it was hilarious. Ryan scurrying after Brad and Angie, barking questions at them. Sure looked like a solid diss to me. <g>

I'm watching the Golden Globes while I wait for Clack.

Am I the only person who thinks the Jonas Brothers are weird little dudes?

W.E.I.R.D.

You are never alone…

Does Clay EVER go out without Jerome breathing down his neck?

I hope not as long as fans are breathing down his neck - I honestly think there is a good reason that Jerome is there - Clay seems too frugal to keep a bodyguard for no good reason. Who knows what kinds of things go on in Clay's real life? Chris Seibert, in that article that was linked to a little while back, seemed to think having Jerome around was necessary for Clay, and he would know more about it than the public. That actually made me nervous!

Same here.

Why is it I never notice sideburns until someone else mentions them? I kinda like them. I also don’t mind the glasses. Not sure about the bowtie….and would still rather see blond hair or snowflake hair. My personal preference for the Clay look. <g>

Awww, I love me some Professor Aiken. Loud ties and all.

I'm not one to normally say things about the hair, but that hair looks perfect to me. Nice color, nice cut.

Heidi, I never notice the sideburns either. I'm usually too busy looking at his grin.

Why is it I never notice sideburns until someone else mentions them? I kinda like them. I also don’t mind the glasses. Not sure about the bowtie….and would still rather see blond hair or snowflake hair. My personal preference for the Clay look. <g>

Hee I'll take any look over the sNOflake look in the one pic!!!

I saw two fake headlines regarding Clay & Reed at CV, that I thought were funny:

The Geek & the Chic

or

The Aiken is Taken!

from claylilly at CV:

OK everyone. I was at the final performance of Spamalot last night. Clay and Reed were 3 rows behind me. Before the show, I was on of the fans who went over to say hello to him. He was very gracious, asked me my name (once again) and did sign an autograph for someone that went over to him before me. There was one person who may have been a fan (not sure, since I didn't recognize them or want to stare) that spent some time with him. After I said hello and told him my name (again!), I told him I may be in the peasant seat tonight. He said "what seat number are you in" and I told him D101. He said "I don't know who the peasant is tonight." I thanked him and left. It was all of about 40 seconds.

I do have to say that if you did not see this man in the flesh last night, you have no idea how trendy and handsome he looked. He did not appear to have on any makeup, had on his glasses, and his outfit looked exceptionally well on him. I do have to say I am not a lover of a bow tie, but that's part of the reason I love Clay. He can change his appearance in the blink of an eye and always keep me guessing. He can be a dork or he can be sexy as hell but he is still Clay. I must echo BFS's comment, that if you weren't there, you just do not know how fashionable he looked!!!

Yes, I was the peasant last night and enjoyed every minute of it. I did try to look out into that audience and it appears somewhat black until you are able to focus. Once you are able to do that, the audience comes into light and you can see some. However, I didn't have much time to spend on stage for me to see much of the audience. I was just too busy looking at all the special people that were on stage for the final night of the performance. I feel very blessed that I was the final peasant in this great show!

I hung out by the stage door but did not hound anyone for autographs or pics. They all appeared to be somewhat in a hurry to get to the celebration but many of them told me congratulations as they saw me holding my peasant award.

Again, I must say that Clay looked absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Whomever said they saw Clay clapping for me, thank you!!!

Since we're stating our preferences for Clay, naked is high on my list.

I have a picture of that but don't know if it is allowed on this form

Are you kidding me!!! You'd get a lifetime service award!!!!!!

Couchie, I hope sleeping with me didn't get you sick. I got the crud over Thanksgiving so I thought I was safe by then even though the sinuses have continued to drain to this very moment. It will be spring before I finally get rid of this and by then allergy season will start. Oh joy. Sorry if I got you sick.

I got in trouble for saying something about the editing at the OFC on another board but I agree with you HeidiHo. I do understand that each board has their own rules and if we don't like them, we are free to leave and post elsewhere, but I really want Clay to see how much support he is getting for being out and about with Reed. But unless he reads other places besides OFC, he's never going to know. Not that I think he makes his life decisions based on us, but I do think he would appreciate the support.

Ok, Tribeca, cough up that picture.

Couchie, I hope sleeping with me didn't get you sick. I got the crud over Thanksgiving so I thought I was safe by then even though the sinuses have continued to drain to this very moment. It will be spring before I finally get rid of this and by then allergy season will start. Oh joy. Sorry if I got you sick.

OMG See what happens when you sleep with strangers :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

My pasty white boyfriend's alltogether will not be posted on this forum. I'm sure it's on page 4959 of the rule book. :cryingwlaughter:

Gosh, but I lurves him. :tasty: Professor Adorkable can keep me after class any time he wants.

ETA: clazycoffin, I think you'll find people don't like to click on blind links (not me anyway). What's it for?

EATA: Notice the hand sticking up behind Clay? Hee - wonder if THEY got any good Clack?

Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize. It's a football website and the title of an article about a coach retiring said Measure Of A Man--so, it isn't really finding Clay, but I thought it was hilarious.

Tribeca, Are you serious? Is it a real one? :blush: Um well, I know its a real one, but is the photo a real one? :blush:

Oh I'm pretty sure she's joking because NO we would not post real/photoshopped naked pictures of Clay here...sorry gals.

Measure of a Man is also the title of Sidney's Poitier's book. He is my mom's Clay.

I know what it is. It's probably that picture of Clay in the washtub. However, if its not, I'd like a pm please. The rest of you are on your own.

from claylilly at CV:

OK everyone. I was at the final performance of Spamalot last night. Clay and Reed were 3 rows behind me. Before the show, I was on of the fans who went over to say hello to him. He was very gracious, asked me my name (once again) and did sign an autograph for someone that went over to him before me. There was one person who may have been a fan (not sure, since I didn't recognize them or want to stare) that spent some time with him. After I said hello and told him my name (again!), I told him I may be in the peasant seat tonight. He said "what seat number are you in" and I told him D101. He said "I don't know who the peasant is tonight." I thanked him and left. It was all of about 40 seconds.

I do have to say that if you did not see this man in the flesh last night, you have no idea how trendy and handsome he looked. He did not appear to have on any makeup, had on his glasses, and his outfit looked exceptionally well on him. I do have to say I am not a lover of a bow tie, but that's part of the reason I love Clay. He can change his appearance in the blink of an eye and always keep me guessing. He can be a dork or he can be sexy as hell but he is still Clay. I must echo BFS's comment, that if you weren't there, you just do not know how fashionable he looked!!!

Yes, I was the peasant last night and enjoyed every minute of it. I did try to look out into that audience and it appears somewhat black until you are able to focus. Once you are able to do that, the audience comes into light and you can see some. However, I didn't have much time to spend on stage for me to see much of the audience. I was just too busy looking at all the special people that were on stage for the final night of the performance. I feel very blessed that I was the final peasant in this great show!

I hung out by the stage door but did not hound anyone for autographs or pics. They all appeared to be somewhat in a hurry to get to the celebration but many of them told me congratulations as they saw me holding my peasant award.

Again, I must say that Clay looked absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Whomever said they saw Clay clapping for me, thank you!!!

Sigh. I wish I could meet him enough times to fret about him forgetting my name. Then again, maybe not :hahaha:

I bet it's true about seeing the outfit in person though - makes all the difference. His quirky/trendy clothes just SO suit his personality - it really is one of the things I love best about my fearless boyfriend.

Couchie :BlowKiss:

I know what it is. It's probably that picture of Clay in the washtub. However, if its not, I'd like a pm please. The rest of you are on your own.

I sent you a pm

j/k

that's the one but it won't let me post

it

i still only get a X

I'm sorry, this is O/T but I had to vent a little.

My six-month old darling laptop has broken pixels... For NO REASON at all! Argh! I always treat my electronics with lots of care (unlike, say, my brothers... <_<) but to no avail, it seems. I don't get it. The screen was fine before history class. I put the laptop away for class and when I opened it up again, the pixels were broken. :angry2: The worst part is, I don't have a warranty b/c I bought this laptop off of woot.com...

Sorry again, just needed to get that out...

Sorry about your laptop clayzycoffin. I'm praying mine lasts at least until I graduate and can get a decent job. I treat mine like crap though so I need extra prayers for my computer. Then again, I've had mine for at least 2 years so maybe you were being too nice to yours.

OMG See what happens when you sleep with strangers

Hell, Couchie...if a cold is the only disease you got from sleeping with a stranger, count yourself 'good to go'! :cryingwlaughter:

Interesting about the OFC's 'ban' on the "Clay+Reed, sitting in a tree" posting. :rolleyes: I get it, of course, but just what do they need before it's 'okay' to say they're 'together'?

Why, yes....I'd like a video clip, too, but... :sleezy:

I don't belong to the OFC

but I thought someone told me there is a rule that you can't talk about Clay's personal life there. If that is really a rule than it makes sense that you can't talk about his boyfriend.

Sorry about your laptop clayzycoffin. I'm praying mine lasts at least until I graduate and can get a decent job. I treat mine like crap though so I need extra prayers for my computer. Then again, I've had mine for at least 2 years so maybe you were being too nice to yours.

I used to treat my laptop like precious gold. Remember KAndre, Solo, Perusing One...you saw my baby when it was brand spanking new. I didn't even want to leave it in the hotel room. Now I slap it around, I dropped it on the streets of NYC when I was with Muski, my u is still missing..and I love it all the more. :hahaha:

I love Judge Judy. I wish she were in my life to call me an idiot every time I did something stupid...well never mind because I have a feeling I wouldn't be a concert ho.

For the pleasure of getting to know justclay, hacking up a lung is a small price to pay :cryingwlaughter:

I understand the rule at the OFC too, however that is one of the reasons that I don't go there very often. But it seems to me that they leave a lot of personal stuff in there. Many posts involving body parts that many of us like to talk about. And it seems like they had left posts there in the past involving some speculation about different females that came anywhere Clay. I could be wrong, and often am, since I don't go there very often but if that's the case, it seems kind of hypocritical to me. Especially now that he seems to be living much more out in the open.

I just wanted Clay to see all the positive posts about him and Reed. Even if its not true, at least he would know how many of us support him. Of course, it helps that he has a cute bf. I don't think I'd feel nearly as good if he was dating a PH type. Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

And I don't want to give the impression that I have a problem with the mods on any of the boards. Well maybe the one that recently edited me, because I realize how tough a job they have. Couldn't pay me to do that stuff.

And a big thank you to all the mods here.

Aww Couchie,you have me all schmoopy now. Feel free to give me a bug the next time we share a bed. Hope its a king size the next time though so you can keep the middle and I'll still have room at the edge. Couchie's a bed hog you all.

And I don't want to give the impression that I have a problem with the mods on any of the boards. Well maybe the one that recently edited me, because I realize how tough a job they have. Couldn't pay me to do that stuff.

hmmm bright. smart. thoughtful. nice traits to have in a mod. adds name to future mod list :lilredani:

so I'm a bed hog huh :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

geeze I'm such a postho. :attention_whore3: