#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

I Don't Have the Heart - James Ingram

:flirtysmile3:

No songs from Spamalot! :hahaha:

Coming up.... Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word

It's so good to hear his singing voice again...even though the sound is never as good as HE actually sounds, I'm sure. (Get out the..

Next "Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word"

As I was saying....I've never been a fan of Ben's piano playing....it MUST sound better in person... :unsure:

Right Here Waiting

God, I've missed his voice!

OMFG...Cindilu and I were chatting last night..and we were being silly hoping clay had on 3 sweaters, glasses, white tennis shoes with black socks, a wwjd bracelet on one wrist and a rainbow cuff on the other and a bunch of other stuff that would drive the fandom crazy -- and I said he can do all of those things and I'd love him as long as he didn't sing Mandy.

OMFG

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I am cracking up right now.

OMFG...Cindilu and I were chatting last night..and we were being silly hoping clay had on 3 sweaters, glasses, white tennis shoes with black socks, a wwjd bracelet on one wrist and a rainbow cuff on the other and a bunch of other stuff that would drive the fandom crazy -- and I said he can do all of those things and I'd love him as long as he didn't sing Mandy.

OMFG

I think he's hinting that he'll be doing a Barry Manilow Covers Album... :lilredani:

Oh.

I loved that. (TITM....not Mandy!)

Oh....I can't wait til all the audio experts do their magic to create the two versions together...to show the difference in his voice over 12 years' time...

sigh....I bet merrieee and Scarlett are just sa-wooo--ning! :wub:

OMFG

I think he's hinting that he'll be doing a Barry Manilow Covers Album... :lilredani:

and I'll skip mandy every damn time :hahaha:

It's the only song he couldn't make me like. I think he's batting .999 :hahaha: