#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

OMG - those are the cutest things EVAH!!!

I think I may find him more attactive now than I did before. What does that mean? <g>

That you're secretly a gay guy??? :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

:BlowKiss:

I think the pics and the expressions are ADORABLE, to the max. They were really hamming it up!! Too cute. :cryingwlaughter:

I do wish that Clay had been wearing something a bit hawter, and a bit less Grandpa-ish. But, he didn't ask my opinion. Reed seems to be perfectly happy being with Clay in that outfit, and he's the one that really matters. It's too cute that Clay's bow tie and Reed's tie kinda match!

ETA: Cool, merrieeee!!! :clap:

I do love the photos of Clay and Reed in that they look so happy together but, please no tossed tomatoes, not so thrilled about Clay's choice of clothing. It adds years to his age IMO and I don't care if it is the latest fashion for men.

What I don't understand is how this blogger got the photos? Am I just incredibly naive about how such theft occurs?

Usually, if I do go to a blog such as that one, I don't read the comments but this time I did and wanted to bring this one over.

# Ashlyn Says:

Hey, moron Jenn up there — I’m 19 and belong to a fansite full of teenage fans. He’s still as sweet and cute as ever and my only headache is that all the older ladies get all the good seats up front at the concerts! Booo!! Most of my friends think that he’s totally hotter now that he’s openly gay. And ummm yeah, his fans have known Clay is an alpha male for a looong time — you guys just figuring that out? HAHA!

bolding mine

That reaction is the same, just on a smaller scale, as that exhibited by a number of fans towards the CV10. The price of front row tickets can just as much a hardship for a teenager as the price for a dinner with Clay is to most of his older fans.

Here you go sorry. I should have thought about the hits thing! Was just too happy to see such cute pics!

012309_clayreedphotobooth.jpg

Fashion... *shakes head* Pfft. I like the smoochies!

This one is my favorite.

<--------------------

Mine too!!! It makes me all schmoopie to see Reed's eyes emerging from that big hug!!

I'm perfectly willing to love them both if this is the ONE.

(I'm so frigging easy.)

i just heard from Aron. We do have a junior golfer from the First Tee playing in the GFI. They also have another one and their instructor sponsored as well.

How cool!

Thats great merrieeee

This one is my favorite.

<--------------------

Didn't he do this with Quiana and Angela in the JBT? :hahaha:

i love the bow tie outfit. I think Clay looks cute. Clay and Reed both have great profiles. If this is the most embarrassing photos that are found on the internet, Clay has no fears from the swamp people.

I do love the photos of Clay and Reed in that they look so happy together but, please no tossed tomatoes, not so thrilled about Clay's choice of clothing. It adds years to his age IMO and I don't care if it is the latest fashion for men.

What I don't understand is how this blogger got the photos? Am I just incredibly naive about how such theft occurs?

Usually, if I do go to a blog such as that one, I don't read the comments but this time I did and wanted to bring this one over.

# Ashlyn Says:

Hey, moron Jenn up there — I’m 19 and belong to a fansite full of teenage fans. He’s still as sweet and cute as ever and my only headache is that all the older ladies get all the good seats up front at the concerts! Booo!! Most of my friends think that he’s totally hotter now that he’s openly gay. And ummm yeah, his fans have known Clay is an alpha male for a looong time — you guys just figuring that out? HAHA!

bolding mine

That reaction is the same, just on a smaller scale, as that exhibited by a number of fans towards the CV10. The price of front row tickets can just as much a hardship for a teenager as the price for a dinner with Clay is to most of his older fans.

no tomatoes from me :)

but the last one of him alone he doesn't look as old as the ones with him with Reed. Weird because in some pictures Clay looks so young. He does look happy & cute

maybe since I don't have lots of money I don't understand what the complaining is about. Honestly I am happy to have a ticket to the concert.

Think I may have told you all this but for the Christmas concert I went to there was a big ice storm. We decided to stay over night two of my friends could not go because they had to work the next day. Tried to offer them (for free) for someone who was in line buying tickets. She told she was in the fanclub and those seats were too high.

Ended up giving the tickets to a married couple who were very happy :) the husband said now he didn't have to buy her a Christmas gift.

Getting good tickets isn't *always* about being a big spender. I have gone to lots of shows and been in the first 10 rows and some of them in the first few rows and paid the regular orchestra price. But I have also done things like freezing my butt off camping out overnight at the box office! I have also just plain lucked out with online sales on occassion and I have bought tickets at the last minute when any held tickets are released just before a show. I personally won't feed the beast by giving my money to brokers, but I will do the work to get them for face value. *g*

I am also pretty quick on the computer which has saved me more than once!

Getting good tickets isn't *always* about being a big spender. I have gone to lots of shows and been in the first 10 rows and some of them in the first few rows and paid the regular orchestra price. But I have also done things like freezing my butt off camping out overnight at the box office! I have also just plain lucked out with online sales on occassion and I have bought tickets at the last minute when any held tickets are released just before a show. I personally won't feed the beast by giving my money to brokers, but I will do the work to get them for face value. *g*

I am also pretty quick on the computer which has saved me more than once!

yep there is a science to it. I don't often have money the tickets THE day the tickets go on sale. Fortunately I'm not all that picky...especially for Spam where for me being further back was actually better. I loved the mezzanine.

That is so cute!

Does this mean the relationship is confirmed?? :lol:

I am not sure about this. I received the pictures in an e-mail from my DIL. She got them from Perez Hilton (I didn't know she went there) Anyway, the caption read

Clay and his super cute boyfriend, Broadway actor Reed Kelly, at the closing night party for Spamalot earlier this month.

We're hearing rumblings they may have broken up, though.

That'd be sad!

I don't look to Perez Hilton for truth but I guess we will have to wait and see.

What I don't understand is how friends pose for pictures in a photo booth and have them end up on the internet.

What I don't understand is how friends pose for pictures in a photo booth and have them end up on the internet.

what I understand is it was a booth rented or had for the after party, meant to be put online and looked at with a password for everyone involved...so they werent hard copy pictures, they were meant to be put up and password protected...obviously I dont know, thats just my guess..Its not like when you go the the mall, take your pictures and get the pictures through the slot.

does anyone think maybe those pictures were leaked on purpose?

there's nothing wrong with them

just curious

I was sort of wondering that too. I haven't used a photo booth in a long time but i assume it still works the same. You pose and you get your pictures. I would hate to think that the booth has negatives that more pictures could be made from. That would just be wrong.

Anyway, if there is only one copy you would have to assume that one of them gave it to someone.

The only thing is, I would think that if Clay wanted to get pictures out there of him having fun, there are other ways where he has more control of where they are posted. Who knows though.

what I understand is it was a booth rented or had for the after party, meant to be put online and looked at with a password for everyone involved...so they werent hard copy pictures, they were meant to be put up and password protected...obviously I dont know, thats just my guess..Its not like when you go the the mall, take your pictures and get the pictures through the slot.

Oh, I see, that makes more sense.

These kids today with their myspaces and facebooks and their crazy pictures... Tsk, tsk, tsk. :naughtywag:

:cryingwlaughter:I think my pretend boyfriend has a real boyfriend that is as silly and goofy as he is and that makes me verra, verra happy.

bottle... :yeahthat: Those two are probably a riot together. Reed certainly has a rubber face. Too bad Clay was almost sitting on it in the last picture... :hahaha:

i just heard from Aron. We do have a junior golfer from the First Tee playing in the GFI. They also have another one and their instructor sponsored as well.

How cool!

merrieeee.... :clap: Thanks so much for spearheading this. It feels real good!

The pictures are adorable... I just sorta wish they hadn't been leaked. However, I'm sure enjoying them. I wonder if that is Clay's BOTW shirt Reed is wearing??? I think someone figured out the pattern was a bit different, but it sure looks like it to me. Cute!!!