#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

e1269.gif

:hahaha:

:cryingwlaughter:

:asking02:

There's no secret..Duckyvee posting that shit eating happy grin made me LOL. That emoticon told me all I needed to know about how she feels about things. Well that was my reaction anyway.

I'm rather uncomplicated. :hahaha:

And I was laughing with them!! Heeeee.

Well, now. :hahaha:

I'd be just as happy to leave all the bickering and fighting on the other boards where it originates. I don't see the point of dragging it over here. But hey, I know how to scroll, so carry on if it floats your boat!

Let me just say one thing here. If I am being mentioned on a board I feel I have a right and a responsibility to respond and present the correct facts on that same board without it being characterized as bickering. I am a WYSIWYG person - not perfect but with feelings that get hurt and emotions that run the gamut, rarely PC, oddly opinionated, with a bit of a temper, but with a strong sense of fairness, loyalty, honesty and pettiness, I never pretend to be something I am not.

To be perfectly frank, I had NO idea anyone was talking about you until YOU told me they were. And even then, I can't be sure that you were targeted since you yourself said many threads had been started. By that logic, any one of several people could have been the subject. From where I'm sitting you're crying foul about something that may not even have been about you. That's how it looks to those of us not in "the loop".

I honestly just have no understanding of people complaining about Clay's lack of blogging. When I look at what other stars do to reach out to their fans and then compare it to Clay--there's just no comparison! And, I REALLY don't see any point in trying to quantify the complaints of those who always want more of Clay. I think it's pretty clear, he blogs as much as most stars. But that's only a little portion of what he does:

Who else walks the line after concerts touching everyone's hand? Who else put himself out there for Broadway Cares night after night? Who else of his stature does the SD night after night and signs and talks and poses for pictures? We have a wealth of Clack. We have so many stories to share. A blog is not the only way to reach out.

I'm just sick to death of people who never think that Clay gives enough to the fans.

Claymates are blessed.

You know....looking at those pictures and knowing the journey Clay's been on to get to this place---a place where he is comfortable in his skin in public, showing himself as he is with people he loves--BEING himself without fear...

and realizing that even when this 'proof' of who he is and whom he loves is featured on various blogs and, no doubt very soon, via other more mainstream media outlets, there's really nothing that can hurt him beCAUSE they exist, because they're being shown and commented on (well, except for his fashion and hairstyle choices, imo :rolleyes:)...

All of this makes me take another look at the Gandhi quote in my siggie below and just smile and nod and say....

Amen. :wub:

I just looked down and saw 55 users. HEY! Our little board of contents (as opposed to malcontents) is going mainstream!

I honestly just have no understanding of people complaining about Clay's lack of blogging. When I look at what other stars do to reach out to their fans and then compare it to Clay--there's just no comparison! And, I REALLY don't see any point iin trying to quantify the complaints of those who always want more of Clay. I think it's pretty clear, he blogs as much as most stars. But that's only a little portion of what he does:

Who else walks the line after concerts touching everyone's hand? Who else put himself out there for Broadway Cares night after night? Who else of his stature does the SD night after night and signs and talks and poses for pictures? We have a wealth of Clack. We have so many stories to share. A blog is not the only way to reach out.

I'm just sick to death of people who never think that Clay gives enough to the fans.

Claymates are blessed.

Preach it! I hope Clay is one fraction as happy as he makes me, cuz if he is, he's a lucky man!! And I hope having Reed in his life makes it that much easier to ignore all the flack.

I think the OFC sucks - they don't deliver what they promised, and for that I do hold Clay responsible - it's his name on the banner. He/they need to re-think what they promise for the membership fee. There are enough insane nitpicky nasty things for his fans to rag about without giving them something real. I will re-join, because I am just easy that way - I want to support him, and this is one way I can do it.

As for the pictures, I will only say this. I *heart* the Creed. They both look silly and happy and wonderful, and I haven't stopped grinning since I laid eyes on them. For perhaps the first time in his life, Clay is free - and I hope that he always feels as comfortable in his skin as he appears in those photos - I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Ugh. I just don't understand homophobes... especially people who brag about being homophobic. Would you brag about being a racist? NO (well, I guess if you were a flaming racist you might...). Who wants to wear hatred on their sleeve?

Sorry to be all *fangy and grrr*. It's just, I don't mind being teased about my Claiken obsession, but when it's unkind (to both myself and to him... me and him? us?) I get cranky. *sigh*

ETA: Just to be clear, I'm definitely not talking about anyone here. This is a personal experience.

You know....looking at those pictures and knowing the journey Clay's been on to get to this place---a place where he is comfortable in his skin in public, showing himself as he is with people he loves--BEING himself without fear...

and realizing that even when this 'proof' of who he is and whom he loves is featured on various blogs and, no doubt very soon, via other more mainstream media outlets, there's really nothing that can hurt him beCAUSE they exist, because they're being shown and commented on (well, except for his fashion and hairstyle choices, imo :rolleyes:)...

All of this makes me take another look at the Gandhi quote in my siggie below and just smile and nod and say....

Amen. :wub:

:clap::clap:

your post is so awesome

that's all I can say

Okay I read back, and saw the blurb from the scumbag. Pleeeeeeeeeeease don't let them be broken up. :cry4: I am so enjoying my fantasy boyfriends.

If anyone is interested I have made wallpapers (widescreen and regular) - I'm not entirely sure about posting them. PM me if you want one.

I just looked down and saw 55 users. HEY! Our little board of contents (as opposed to malcontents) is going mainstream!

are the photos posted elsewhere? I'm not in the loop of the Clay Nation board administrators association so not quite sure what I'm supposed to do :hahaha: .

Cindilu.. I feel comfortable with you posting if you want. You need to be studying, not passing out URLs.

A certain slimey person who has tried to make a name for himself with false claims is spreading that rumor, cindilu, probably cause he is jealous and in his fantasy world, it would be he in those photos. I wouldn't take it seriously.

are the photos posted elsewhere? I'm not in the loop of the Clay Nation board administrators association so not quite sure what I'm supposed to do :hahaha: .

Cindilu.. I feel comfortable with you posting if you want. You need to be studying, not passing out URLs.

Hee!

Well for what it's worth - my 2 cents. The photos are out there, they're adorable and harmless and 'hiding' them away now just makes it seem like there is something wrong with what they are doing. From what I've heard there were LOTS of these photos, not just of Clay and Reed and they were all being silly and having fun. Much worse things in the world.

ETA: Muahhh, jmh thank you. I feels better now :-)

EATA: what the heck...

Regular and Widescreen - click to biggie before saving.

th_TheCreedREG.jpg

th_TheCreedWS.jpg

*waves to lurkers and guests*

I love that Clay looks so happy with Reed in those photos. I do think that the photos do not do justice to his gorgeous self. They make him look old. In person, he looks really young and yummy. Hot, Hot, Hot!

I'm not in the loop of the Clay Nation board administrators association

Did you forget to pay your dues again? :hahaha:

---

As far as I can tell CH is discussing it in their members only area and CV linked to them in a zipfile (per wanda below...) so as not to give the site hits. Someone said they got them here. *g*

--

I'm glad that Clay seems to be in a relationship and happy. But I'd caution against getting too invested. Things change. Not to mention we have nothing but heresay to go on as far as the seriousness of their "dating" Whereas we do have Clay's statements to People about what someone in his life would need to accept about their situation. I'm betting Reed isn't moving to NC and I doubt Clay will be spending large quantities of time in NYC. They may decide not to be in an exclusive long-distance relationship.

Of course, they just may. :)

edited for accuracy...

I love that Clay looks so happy with Reed in those photos. I do think that the photos do not do justice to his gorgeous self. They make him look old. In person, he looks really young and yummy. Hot, Hot, Hot!

I think Couchie mentioned something about a sandwich last night. I'll take those two ^ ^ ^ slices of white bread ANY old day. :Thud: I will happily be the buttah... He is sexy within and without - just pushes a different button (for me) when he's Professor Clay than when he's Sexy Singer Clay.

So do you think they picked their ties out together?

CV is giving them to members in a zip fie. They are here there and everywhere, I think.

Trying to stuff the pecker back in the condom after the deed is done is fruitless.

My theory is that since the pics are now on TMZ and Perez sites all the better to come here then you don't have to give them hits. Besides someone might find out we are a nice board and stay awhile!

Since they are so now out in the open and there is nothing shameful about them why hide? When the haters see how our heads are not exploding ...well that thought pleases me no end!

CV is giving them to members in a zip fie. They are here there and everywhere, I think.

Trying to stuff the pecker back in the condom after the deed is done is fruitless.

:cryingwlaughter:

LMAO!!

These photos were taken from public blogs just like the many other casual shots of him have been over the years. Photos of him with with Jaymes, Kristy, Jamie, Nick and a slew of others always got posted on the boards so why not now? If the reason is because they originally came from a private event and were not to be public, okay. But if its just because he is hugging and kissing another guy then that really saddens me. He is doing nothing shameful in those photos. I love seeing him so happy and having a good time!

ETA - merrieeee like minds :)