#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

My theory is that since the pics are now on TMZ and Perez sites all the better to come here then you don't have to give them hits. Besides someone might find out we are a nice board and stay awhile!

Since they are so now out in the open and there is nothing shameful about them why hide? When the haters see how our heads are not exploding ...well that thought pleases me no end!

I did see one of those pictures at the OFC it was linked & titled

the real measure of a man

then you click on it & it is the one of Clay flipping the bird

Yep, nothing irks me more than a double standard.

I am sure that these pics were meant to stay private. It's a shame that they didn't. But I am also sure that Clay would not pose for a pic that he was particularly worried about getting out, either, especially when he knew that they were going to be on the internet for people to pick up after the party. These photos are harmless, they are fun, they are joyful, and I don't see any reason to hide them away.

i just heard from Aron. We do have a junior golfer from the First Tee playing in the GFI. They also have another one and their instructor sponsored as well.

How cool!

One of those others sponsored must be mine. I have yet to hear from Aron, though.

i just heard from Aron. We do have a junior golfer from the First Tee playing in the GFI. They also have another one and their instructor sponsored as well.

How cool!

One of those others sponsored must be mine. I have yet to hear from Aron, though.

YAY for you! What a great thing for you to do!

Trying to stuff the pecker back in the condom after the deed is done is fruitless.

:cryingwlaughter:

In not invested in the Creed (hee) but I am giddy over it. I just want him to be happy, and he looks damn happy to me. :wub::hubbahubba:

Me too!!

When the haters see how our heads are not exploding ...well that thought pleases me no end!

:yeahthat:

I'm easy too - if he's happy, I'm happy. I joined the OFC to support him. I really haven't given what some consider the lack of blogging much thought. Just doesn't bother me. :8:

--

I'm glad that Clay seems to be in a relationship and happy. But I'd caution against getting too invested. Things change. Not to mention we have nothing but heresay to go on as far as the seriousness of their "dating" Whereas we do have Clay's statements to People about what someone in his life would need to accept about their situation. I'm betting Reed isn't moving to NC and I doubt Clay will be spending large quantities of time in NYC. They may decide not to be in an exclusive long-distance relationship.

Of course, they just may. :)

edited for accuracy...

This worries me also jamar. I hate to see another fan disappointment where sides might be taken should Clay and Reed decide a relationship might not work. They are still young and I hope they are having a good time. I'm a cautious person. With both of them being in the entertainment field, I'd wonder about competition. There's a lot of testosterone. No matter, I'm just a bystander and a fan who wishes them well. :Imok:

Hopefully it goes without saying that the Clay/Reed shipping is in fun. As luckiest said, I'm not invested in it beyond how nice it is to celebrate something (even if it's only in our imaginations). We really do need disclaimers for all occasions I guess.

Ahhh, cindilu2 I have a serious love affair with your avatar.

The ability to get computers and images and anything technological to do cool things is so awesome to me... :) Smilies and stuff like that is about where I hit my limit.

Oh, and I'm just curious, has anyone heard anything about the SAU Obama montage? I haven't read anything, but I figured I might have missed it or it might have gotten buried under the Cleed/Creed, blog for us Clay!, CV 10 (11?) hullabaloo.

ETA: Here's another question, if we ship involving Clay, can we call it clipping? *giggle*

I composed a post earlier, but we lost power here at the house and I lost my post, so...

I think I'll just go with: I am happy that Clay looks so happy and that Reed seems so comfortable wearing Clay...I mean Clay's shirt. :hahaha: Whether it lasts 5 minutes, 5 weeks or 5 years-TM Clay-I am happy that there's a someone who makes him "glow" even moreso than he usually does. Happiness like that is a beautiful thing, y'all.

As for the fans with the exploding heads over a few silly photos with people obviously mugging and cutting up for the cameras :boo-hoo:

Did I just post that? :bolt:

Those pictures were just what I needed. Had a crappy day, topped off my dropping my cell into the toilet. I'm hoping I was able to salvage it since I took out the battery and opened it all up and its been drying several hours.

Seeing Clay so happy and having fun is wonderful to see. Got to admit though that I'm getting a little invested in the relationship. They look so adorable together and seem like such a perfect couple. So shoot me. I'm a romantic, what can I say.

I'd been going back and forth and back and forth all day re: if I should post those pix at the Shed. I wasn't going to unless they went public and it would appear that they have.

:hahaha:

I got a link with the PW to the site of origin last night and stayed up until 3am screencapping the available slideshow because I had this feeling that things might go "poof" today and they did. Pix can no longer be accessed. I have them clear and somewhat bigger than has been posted here. I think I may be the only one who screencapped the slideshow (rather tedious I might add) vs just screencapping the pix as they showed up (the size already posted here).

Sooooooooo... Ms Tomato Lady,

Should I post them?

Cindy? Murah15 at the Shed was asking if somebody would make her a wallpaper wit da pitchurs. Not sure what she had in mind.

Hee, I forsee many, many avatars changing. ;)

I haven't caught up yet but I see many heads exploding

I've been perusing quite a few boards and by far the majority are expressing their pleasure over him seeming so happy. I really don't see a lot of angst at all.

Finally got home before 9 this week... And what pictures to come home to -- so sweet!!! It is heartwarming to see him so happy!

I just think that last picture is very funny! Does that mean Clay is the dominant one in the relationship??? :hahaha:
Aw, I was sort of hoping it would be Reed because in my head uke Clay would be all kinds of hot and yummy though either way's fine. Or maybe we can hope that it changes on the days of the week?

I think Couchie mentioned something about a sandwich last night. I'll take those two ^ ^ ^ slices of white bread ANY old day. :Thud: I will happily be the buttah... He is sexy within and without - just pushes a different button (for me) when he's Professor Clay than when he's Sexy Singer Clay.

:pickme: Me too!

I composed a post earlier, but we lost power here at the house and I lost my post, so...

I think I'll just go with: I am happy that Clay looks so happy and that Reed seems so comfortable wearing Clay...I mean Clay's shirt. :hahaha: Whether it lasts 5 minutes, 5 weeks or 5 years-TM Clay-I am happy that there's a someone who makes him "glow" even moreso than he usually does. Happiness like that is a beautiful thing, y'all.

As for the fans with the exploding heads over a few silly photos with people obviously mugging and cutting up for the cameras :boo-hoo:

Did I just post that? :bolt:

:yeahthat:

I honestly just have no understanding of people complaining about Clay's lack of blogging. When I look at what other stars do to reach out to their fans and then compare it to Clay--there's just no comparison! And, I REALLY don't see any point iin trying to quantify the complaints of those who always want more of Clay. I think it's pretty clear, he blogs as much as most stars. But that's only a little portion of what he does:

Who else walks the line after concerts touching everyone's hand? Who else put himself out there for Broadway Cares night after night? Who else of his stature does the SD night after night and signs and talks and poses for pictures? We have a wealth of Clack. We have so many stories to share. A blog is not the only way to reach out.

I'm just sick to death of people who never think that Clay gives enough to the fans.

Claymates are blessed.

Preach it! I hope Clay is one fraction as happy as he makes me, cuz if he is, he's a lucky man!! And I hope having Reed in his life makes it that much easier to ignore all the flack.

I think the OFC sucks - they don't deliver what they promised, and for that I do hold Clay responsible - it's his name on the banner. He/they need to re-think what they promise for the membership fee. There are enough insane nitpicky nasty things for his fans to rag about without giving them something real. I will re-join, because I am just easy that way - I want to support him, and this is one way I can do it.

As for the pictures, I will only say this. I *heart* the Creed. They both look silly and happy and wonderful, and I haven't stopped grinning since I laid eyes on them. For perhaps the first time in his life, Clay is free - and I hope that he always feels as comfortable in his skin as he appears in those photos - I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

cindi... I am in serious lust of your avi... KEWL to the max!!! Thanks for the wallpapers. As soon as I get home, I am so there to get it on my desktop.

I wondered about the long distance relationship thing, but since I love Clay after almost 6 years of a long distance (really long distance... hehe) relationship, then I figure they'll work out what they want to work out. What ever happens, we know that they both have very good taste in men. :hahaha:

aikim... I MISS you!!! Hope you get your computer fixed soon!

Hi scarlett doing anything special this weekend?

Let me see... I seem to have this great urge to show up at the airport 5 hours before my flight on Sunday. Do you think I'm excited? *g*

Can't wait!!! See you in just a few hours...