#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

I finally saw the Merle pictures at the CH posted in main by invisible. She is so funny. He is quite adorable with his mugging. Clay really loves those Ladies of the Lake. :cryingwlaughter:

Did Clay do anymore photo booth pictures? Canfly, I'll bet the whole cast is a riot. I don't need to see them but the Merle and Reed photos are just adorable. I don't understand why anyone would be offended. I hope Clay isn't angry about their release. I think they really show his personality as a cut up. :lilredani:

I'd been going back and forth and back and forth all day re: if I should post those pix at the Shed. I wasn't going to unless they went public and it would appear that they have.

:hahaha:

I got a link with the PW to the site of origin last night and stayed up until 3am screencapping the available slideshow because I had this feeling that things might go "poof" today and they did. Pix can no longer be accessed. I have them clear and somewhat bigger than has been posted here. I think I may be the only one who screencapped the slideshow (rather tedious I might add) vs just screencapping the pix as they showed up (the size already posted here).

Sooooooooo... Ms Tomato Lady,

Should I post them?

Cindy? Murah15 at the Shed was asking if somebody would make her a wallpaper wit da pitchurs. Not sure what she had in mind.

canfly, I did post the wallpapers on the previous page - enjoy! *waves* to Claymatron!

Yep, if this is making anyone's head explode, or whatever, tough titties. It's been nice knowing ya. I'm not seeing much of that where I read.

Now I have an urgent need to go and watch some clack.

Please, all those attending GFI, we need detailed reports! And lots of pictures and video, if possible! I can't believe Clay is going to be singing somewhere in a few days, and I'm not going to be there. I'm so jellus.

Cindilu2,

Yup...saw the wallpapers. Saved those to show her. I was meaning that I think she wanted somebody to make a collage type wallpaper or something...not sure.

OK...here's what CF was doing last night at 3am...

Do not bother going to the site indicated on the Spamalot "poster" thingies cuz it's been locked down. Last night...er...in the wee hours of the morning...I did scroll back and look at a few pix but appeared to be backstage folks. I was getting cross-eyed and got the important stuff taken care of (including ordering 10X15s of the Spam "poster" thingies and a couple of 8X10s (Clay giving the finger one and the boobies one cuz I love the evil look on his face, lol). We'll see if they honour the order or not, lol. Gave 'em my name/address and credit card # and got an order confirmation. If they come through, Luckiest, Cindilu2 and Goldarngirl will get to see 'em, lol. Anyhoo...I got tired and knew I had to get up in 4 hrs, so hoped that I'd be able to get back to look to see if any David Hibbard, etc...but all gone bye-de-bye.

photoboothspamwithMerle1largercropp.jpg

photoboothspamwithMerle2largercrop.jpg

photoboothspamwithMerle3largercropp.jpg

photoboothspamwithMerle4largercrop.jpg

photoboothspamwithMerle5largercrop.jpg

photoboothspamwithMerle6largercrop.jpg

photoboothwithReed1largercropJPG.jpg

photoboothwithReed2largercrop.jpg

photoboothwithReed3largercropped.jpg

photoboothwithReed4largercrop.jpg

photoboothwithReed5largercropped.jpg

photoboothwithReed6largercropped.jpg

photoboothspamwithmerlelargercro-1.jpg

photoboothwithReedlargercroppedandf.jpg

They ain't all cropped quite perfectly but I was doing them one at a time by hand and just guessing where the curtain ended on some of them to try to get them the same size, lol. Got pretty damned close I'd say.

:curtsy

canfly, you rock, babe! :BlowKiss:

Uh...and speaking of heads exploding... :unsure: but with these larger, clearer pics...it seems to me that Mr. Aiken is growing a mustache and....er....

goatee?

Fu Manchu?

OMG....look at all that brain matter as heads explode! :cryingwlaughter:

Stubble, stubble, stubble!! Ahhh, stubble!

Oh, and the other stuff is pretty dang awesome too. :lol:

ETA: Dude, wasn't Merle the person whose boobs Clay was grabbing in another recent picture and it caused a furor? Is this a trend? :hahaha:

is he growing a goatee?

david hibbard wasn't in any of the pictures and, yes, i went through all 826 of them!

Whoah dude. Well, while you were lookin', I was screencappin'. What other actors did the Photobooth?

canfly, you rock, babe! :BlowKiss:

curtsy.gif

Muski just called me "babe". :lilredani:

Uh...and speaking of heads exploding... :unsure: but with these larger, clearer pics...it seems to me that Mr. Aiken is growing a mustache and....er....

goatee?

Fu Manchu?

Yeah, somebody was pointing that out to me earlier, lol. They hated it. I think that it was all part of the quirky, goofy, I'm not sure if I'm going for the "Orville" or the "University Professor" look.

OMG....look at all that brain matter as heads explode! :cryingwlaughter:
pointandlaugh2.gif

Lordy those pics are so large and clear Canfly!! Thank you so much...

YW.

Lordy those pics are so large and clear Canfly!! Thank you so much...

I'm not the only one who had the link last night but think that I might have been the only one to think to try screencapping the images in the slideshow once I realized that the pix were bigger in the slideshow. It was kinda time-consuming and I was "this" close to quiting after I did the "finger" one and the "boobies" one but then decided to do all of the Reed ones. After I finished the Reed ones, I looked at the clock and said, "SHIT! Ya gotta get up at 7am ya moron" but decided to finish cuz I had the feeling they'd go "poof" if I didn't. They did. Whew. I am nothing if not "stubborn and determined", lol...

OMG, Clay and his harem. What an awesome pic! Those ladies were soooooooooo lucky.

Thanks, canfly. Those are bigger than the ones I have. I looked through about half of the 826 last night and the only other person I recognized was Tom Deckman.

Jeez...just spent 5 min looking for my :curtsy emote, lol.

I hereby do humbly request the addition of :curtsy:

:canfly:

Its there, its just spelled curtsie

:curtsie:

lmao...

Okay. That's somehow my fault because Murah has it named :curtsy at the Shed and I thought that was wrong, so I spelled it :curtsie for my old board and RHT lost all of their emotes so I gave them a bunch and they used my spelling. I then discovered that it ain't spelled :curtsie at all. It's either :curtsy or :curtsey so, y'all must have gotten it from RHT and you've inherited canfly's spelling mistake.

Yes, I'm a teacher....but I only teach Grade One and Grade Two and "curtsy" isn't on the spelling list, lol.

I have to tell you I cannot get a thing done tonight! I have so much to do before Sunday morning but I just keep looking at the purdy pics. He just looks like a contented soul.

eeeeeeeeeeee I love that Clay Aiken to bits! My goodness you'd think I really was 12!

It almost looks like two different people. In the Orville pics, although still adorable, he looks about 40. In the pics with the fans he looks about 12. I've never seen a man have so many different looks. Who could ever get bored?