#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

OMG, Clay and his harem. What an awesome pic! Those ladies were soooooooooo lucky.

Thanks, canfly. Those are bigger than the ones I have. I looked through about half of the 826 last night and the only other person I recognized was Tom Deckman.

Kewl. Then I'm glad that I spent the time doing what I did vs picture surfing. :clap:

wow clay supersized

I done good, huh? Huh? Huh? :Boss:

I just hope that I did't piss anybody off by posting the larger ones.

Canfly, THANK YOU so much for posting those shots! They are much better quality than what we had before.

Heeee, my 16 y.o. dtr. saw the pics on Facebook, and asked me if I had seen them. DUH!!! Of course I saw them before she did. She thinks that Clay and Reed are rilly, rilly cute and adorable together! I totally agree.

BWAH! Look at my new avatar! WIth the picture cropped like that, it looks like he's a priest!

BWAH! :hahaha::cryingwlaughter:

And you're goin' to hell for your thoughts!

I have to tell you I cannot get a thing done tonight! I have so much to do before Sunday morning but I just keep looking at the purdy pics. He just looks like a contented soul.

eeeeeeeeeeee I love that Clay Aiken to bits! My goodness you'd think I really was 12!

A few of us were doing that last night, lol....just giddy cuz he looked like he was havin' such a blast.

It almost looks like two different people. In the Orville pics, although still adorable, he looks about 40. In the pics with the fans he looks about 12. I've never seen a man have so many different looks. Who could ever get bored?

Now, see I think he looks older and his face heavier in the dinner shot.

Canfly, THANK YOU so much for posting those shots! They are much better quality than what we had before.

I sat there scratchin' my head for awhile there and somebody else said that they had them screencapped, so I thought, "Oh good", then I don't have to worry. Then I started looking and saw the slideshow and started watching and thought, "they're so much bigger! I should save a couple of them "bigger"...then I just got sort of "obsessed" with finishing the job, lol. I'm gettin' about ready to drop now though cuz I'm running on 4hrs sleep, lmao...just like a CA roadtrip, lol.

I gotta send a shout out to the person who found the link and PW and shared them with me.

:BlowKiss:

Thanks so much canfly!! :hug3:

I love them all. Goofy and fun loving bunch. They should be great memories for them.

My favorites are

Clay's beautiful smile (Reed peeking)

Clay laughing his head off! (merle on side)

Nice cuddly, smily pic of Clay and Reed....

Oh heck! I love them all!!

eta: to me he looks like a kid in those party pics!

Claymates are blessed.

:) Indeed.

Uh...and speaking of heads exploding... :unsure: but with these larger, clearer pics...it seems to me that Mr. Aiken is growing a mustache and....er....

goatee?

Fu Manchu?

Yeah, somebody was pointing that out to me earlier, lol. They hated it. I think that it was all part of the quirky, goofy, I'm not sure if I'm going for the "Orville" or the "University Professor" look.

Thanks canfly! Those are great versions!...and thanks muski for bringing over the "harem" pics :lol: They're wonderful, as was the occasion; I'm super-green.

I can NOT imagine why anyone would have a problem with those pictures. I laughed my ASS off at them when I saw them last night; they are SO, so Clay.

...and as for the "goatee" and "mustache"? I think it's just that it was quite late at night....Clay's beard grows faaaaaast. :tasty:

I'm off to Florida tomorrow morning.....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

The man should simply ALWAYS wear dark colors. Dayum! He looks fucking gorgeous here!

Dion_16.jpg

Dion_17.jpg

I keep thinking he looks a lot like Parker did in that Dr. Phil shot of Clay, Jaymes, and Parker. Just the expression and the shape of his gorgeous face... no stubble, so that helps too. :lol:

Oh, and is there any nice way to say STFU to someone who won't quit it with the snide Clay remarks? <_< I'm gonna have a ten foot long signature if she doesn't let up... Well, I guess I won't inflict that on y'all...

I'm off to Florida tomorrow morning.....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I'm not jellus at all!!! :D

I hope you and everyone else attending have the very best time!

FromClaygary

and as for the "goatee" and "mustache"? I think it's just that it was quite late at night....Clay's beard grows faaaaaast.
I thought so, too, at first. But then when I looked at the larger pics, I could see that the rest of his face was clean shaven---just his upper lip and chin had stubble...

In any case, somebody said he'd shaved it off by the time of the dinner so whatevah, you know? He likes to mix it up, fo' sho'....which inspires all kinds of delicious images of him in my warped, smutty mind.... :hubbahubba::sleezy:

is he growing a goatee?

david hibbard wasn't in any of the pictures and, yes, i went through all 826 of them!

Whoah dude. Well, while you were lookin', I was screencappin'. What other actors did the Photobooth?

Tom Deckman was in there, Rick Holmes, Eric Idle...some of the guys from the "Flock of Seagulls" hair picture.

If peoples' heads are exploding for the bird flipping picture, I wonder what they would have thought about the "simulated" blow job one of the couples posed for...it was hilarious!

Tom Deckman was in there, Rick Holmes

would have liked to have seen those for fun. I was kind of quick scanning through a few and looking at the little thumbnails, I thought I might have seen Eric Idle.

He likes to mix it up, fo' sho'....which inspires all kinds of delicious images of him in my warped, smutty mind.... :hubbahubba::sleezy:

:naughtywag:

:claybow:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! You guys have CF's WTF cat!!!

:wtfcat:

:hysterical:

Well the queen of Clack & her Radio Shack is going to be there soooooo.......

lmao...I knew she was going. Was hoping Radio Shack was too. :hahaha:

this was a fun day.. just love all the photos..the ones with meryl are a hoot too.

I love the boobies one! :clap:

Man, that woman has a tongue on her, lol.

Canfly:

:woman:

claylove... I stole this.... hope it's ok??? :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: I echo the sentiments!

Canfly... I'm so glad you stayed up all night! Thank you sooooo much! He is so gorgeous, even in those clothes. Imagine how gorgeous he'd be outta those clothes... :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hahaha:

I have had that ICG on my face ever since the pictures appeared. He was just so cute and so happy! I just want to sing! TM Herbert

Bwah! I joined a focus group for a laundry study for extra money and tonight the person called me to do preliminary questions.

One of them was:

What famous person, living or dead, would you most like to sit down to dinner with and why?

:blink:

:huh:

I couldn't believe it! I said, "Oh, that's an easy one. The singer, Clay Aiken."

"Clay Aiken? And why would you pick him?"

I got a really devilish urge to say, 'You kiddin' me? Because of his beautiful humongous cock, of course! And that mouth! Holy shit, those lips! Can you imagine what that man can DO with those lips?. Have you SEEN some of the videos of him when he gets excited on stage? :hubbahubba: " etc.

But of course, I was the epitome of decorum. So I said instead, "I've just come to learn a lot about who he is as a person, not just a singer, as I've followed his career for the past few years and he seems like such a fascinating man--very intelligent and witty. I'd love to have a chance to really have a good rollinthehay conversation with him."

Aren't you proud of me? :lilredani:

I do love the pics posted on the previous page. They really look like Clay had a blast at that party.

wrapping DJ up in a big old bear hug and locking all the doors :hahaha:

Hee, I saw that one coming. You guys do seem like you all have tons of fun around here. I need to check in more often. :BlowKiss:

That is so cute!

Does this mean the relationship is confirmed?? :lol:

I am not sure about this. I received the pictures in an e-mail from my DIL. She got them from Perez Hilton (I didn't know she went there) Anyway, the caption read

Clay and his super cute boyfriend, Broadway actor Reed Kelly, at the closing night party for Spamalot earlier this month.

We're hearing rumblings they may have broken up, though.

That'd be sad!

I don't look to Perez Hilton for truth but I guess we will have to wait and see.

What I don't understand is how friends pose for pictures in a photo booth and have them end up on the internet.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. I always got the feeling it wasn't all that serious - more like a fun, NY fling for both of them. And why not. They're both young and they should just have fun for awhile.

(And a lot of what PH put on his website in the past did turn out to be true.....)

The man should simply ALWAYS wear dark colors. Dayum! He looks fucking gorgeous here!

Dion_16.jpg

Dion_17.jpg

And he should never wear glasses and a bow tie again! He looks like his own grandfather when you put this picture with the bow tie ones side by side! :cryingwlaughter:

:o :blink::huh:

ETA: Play - wherever you are - I freakin' LOVE this!

zxs527.gif

Well, at least the coat is nice.

And you guys have got to stop kissing up to canfly. She's starting to get a big head and she already has enough issues. :cryingwlaughter:

Clayzy, is there a window you can throw her out of?

:offtobed:

And you guys have got to stop kissing up to canfly. She's starting to get a big head and she already has enough issues. :cryingwlaughter:

Clayzy, is there a window you can throw her out of?

:offtobed:

cat20giving20the20finger.jpg