#48: He is...therefore I fan.

Couch Tomato

New Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What say ye - what's our new thread title?

• I don't ever have a day so gloomy that Clay's smile doesn't make me happy
    • At the end of the day, who cares? Clay is hot. He?d be hotter naked. ?nuff said
    • Ladies and gentleman, the 49th president of the United States and American Idol runner-up, Clay Aiken!
    • FrstlgrglooMmflsgoolce! :heart: scruffy Clay!
    • The Clay Aiken fandom....it's just fun!
    • I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

EEEEEEEEEE.... I mean, ahhhhhh, so sorry you hurt, Clay, but EEEEEEEEEE... he blogged! Even if it was about his pain. :cryingwlaughter: I love that man! Swollen jaw and all.

I couldn't get into Kelly's interview or the sendspace for Jayme's interview for Duke. I hope the interview is put on CU, since Clay's name was mentioned or I will never hear it. Arggggh! TM CHA :cryingwlaughter:

{{{{{{all those having job problems}}}}}}

Sending prayers for 32nd week baby that they stay in mommy. 5 lbs sounds decent, tho, as long as the lungs are ok.

I have to get back to work, so I'll have to add my "how I got into the fandom" story later.

Jaymes must have her hands full between Parker and Clay...I imagine Clay is not a very good patient. Probably why Jaymes did the WRAL interview.

Kim

Clay's hurt in some way? :o

Darn being poor! No OFC subscription...

Ohhhhh. Thanks, merrieeee. Hm. I have TMJ too... :(

Eeep, I broke my own rule about reading comments. God, I almost wish they'd expire the OFC memberships so some of the fans who have turned nasty won't be paid up anymore. :huh:

yeah there were a couple of people who wanted to get their words in there...but I love seeing so many comments! there are over 100 now, and most of them very supportive :) someone posted they joined in september to let him know what they think...what a waste of time and money I say.

I love him!

My age is showing I got the answers to all but one correct.

TEST FOR OLD KIDS

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?________________.

02. When t he Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The _______________ Show.

03 'Get your kicks, __________________.'

04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to ___________________.'

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ________________.'

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_____________.'

07. 'N_E_S_T_L_E_S', Nestlé’s makes the very best . . . _______________.'

08. Satchmo was America’s 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was _________________.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? _______________

10. Red Skelton's hobo character was named __________________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '________ ________. '

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their______________.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ____________ & _______________.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died. 'This was a tribute to ___________________.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ___________________.

15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the __ ______________.

Answers

ANSWERS :

01. The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.

02. The Ed Sullivan Show

03. On Route 66

04. To protect the innocent.

05. The Lion Sleeps Tonight

06. The limbo

07. Chocolate

08. Louis Armstrong

09. The Timex watch

10. Freddy, The Freeloader and 'Good Night and God Bless.'

11. Draft cards (Bras were also burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)

12. Beetle or Bug

13 Buddy Holly

14. Sputnik

15. Hoola-hoop

See, all I have to do is go away and he blogs! :lmaosmiley-1:

Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! A con. nec. tion! I hate dentists too! Although, I notice he very carefully doesn't say that LOL.

Poor baby! Hope he feels better fast....and that soon happens sooner than soon usually happens in Clay's world. :whistling-1:

Eeeeeekkk!! I googled. :huh::unsure::(:blink: Yikes, ((((((Clay)))))) :sorry:

:hugs-1::hugs-1:

Do you think the #1 term on Lycos this week will be TMJ?? :lol:

What in the world can they possibly have to say about TMJ? I probably shouldn't but I'm sure I'll go over there and read some just to see how stupid some people can be.

Poor Clay. He probably hasn't been able to talk too much so this must be killing him. Good thing he's good at texting. And I thought it was funny when he said about us noticing him popping his jaw because I remember us talking about how he would do that with his jaw. I think someone had even noticed him doing it back during AI days.

Scarlett.....hmm you must not check your text messages!!!!!

Just think it what if it had been Clay wanting you to be his FBM. Oh well too late!

Aaaargh!!!

Hey, you know if you guys don't want to play "Dirty Minds" anymore we can mail it to him. You know, to distract him. :)

(I just read your text message. Thanks a bunch merrieeee! :thankyou: I was packing up my office today, sorry. I'm moving downtown on Monday)