#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

I am slowly joining. I have joined myspace, but only use it to read a couple blogs (as in Clay's). I THINK I had to sign up for facebook to access something. And I just joined Twitter, but I have no clue how to find the Clay fan group. Does twitter have groups? Jesus. It's just too confusing for my meager brain.

I may need a sedative to get on a plane again, after the recent rash of crashes. *yikes*

Yay for a Facebook thread! View new posts is my friend! :lilredani:

Disasters come in 3s. There have been 3 crashes.

You are safe.

I am trying to find the afore mentioned COSMO GIRL PIC of Clay, what is it???

I am at a loss, can someone post it please?

I love Facebook but I don't know many people's real name on here so if you want to be friends, please send me your name! Love the new thread Fear started!

Reality shows?? Oh GAWD - I watch too many of them.

Such as........ tonight THE BACHELOR is chosing his bride.

Tonight Jason, who is a really cute guy from Seattle with a 4 yr old son, gets bombarded with emotions...... (see preview) because DeAnna, the girl who took him all the way to the top 2 on the Bachelorette last year, makes a surprise appearance because "she made a mistake."

They are billing it as "the most emotional finale yet." (of course they always say that!)

But I'll be right there watching!!! I can't wait to see what happens.

aikim, I do like Anthony Bourdain. He used to be on the food network. I'll look him up on the travel channel. Last I saw of him was on Top Chef.

I started watching the Amazing Race but I forgot about this weeks episode.

They also have ballroom dancing on PBS, which I totally forgot about except for the last five minutes. Watch this once and you'll never watch DWTS again. I also saw Michael Buble last night singing with the most awful country accent. K D Lang can sing country songs so much better. I think Clay would be amazing singing some country, it's in his blood. Watch Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem. It's blue grass but close enough. I would love to hear Clay sing with Alison Krause or K D Lang.

He is on at 9:00 on Monday nights...I am in the midwest, so that is 9:00 central time.

Kim

I am slowly joining. I have joined myspace, but only use it to read a couple blogs (as in Clay's). I THINK I had to sign up for facebook to access something. And I just joined Twitter, but I have no clue how to find the Clay fan group. Does twitter have groups? Jesus. It's just too confusing for my meager brain.

On Twitter, wandacleo, search for me (i.e., "look for a person") -- CarolinaClay -- and "follow" me. Once you locate me, you will find lots of other CA friends to "follow." I will tell them about you as soon as we know your name. :whistling-1:

I tried looking for you but couldn't bring you up. Google and download TweetDeck, and you can keep columns of posts about your interests on the "deck." One of mine is Clay Aiken.

PM me if you have a question. We are making lots of posts about Clay -- links to videos, songs, photos, graphics, blogs, etc.

Hope to see you there! :clay:

Caro listen.gif

Happy Monday!!

So I cheated a little.

I still want a cup!

And I still wanna do Clay (as in plan a trip and see him in concert of course)

Couchie... thanks for the tail on the new thread title... :BlowKiss::BlowKiss::BlowKiss:

Ok so how do I make a revolving desktop.....I just can't choose just one!

Gibby... :yeahthat: Awesome decorations for our new thread, which has a great title (I voted for both, so I'm a verra verra happy camper) :cryingwlaughter:

My daughter just joined Facebook and she sent me an invitation, so it looks like I may have to join. I need to find that article on Tips on your information on Facebook, or something like that, that someone posted last thread first tho. I should go see if it is in the Facebook thread, huh.

I hardly watch tv at all. I read a lot. I do watch The Biggest Loser and DWTS and So You Think You Can Dance. Other than that, I am a football fan and for 6 months of the year I watch lots of football. The other 6 months I wait for football to start again. :cryingwlaughter:

I, too, think Clay will tour this year. I think he has to get better and he has to figure out a way to do it that actually makes him some money and lets him not be too long without Parker. He can multi-task and do the planning while he is recuperating. :whistling-1:

<snippage>

My daughter just joined Facebook and she sent me an invitation, so it looks like I may have to join. I need to find that article on Tips on your information on Facebook, or something like that, that someone posted last thread first tho. I should go see if it is in the Facebook thread, huh.

I hardly watch tv at all. I read a lot. I do watch The Biggest Loser and DWTS and So You Think You Can Dance. Other than that, I am a football fan and for 6 months of the year I watch lots of football. The other 6 months I wait for football to start again. :cryingwlaughter:

I, too, think Clay will tour this year. I think he has to get better and he has to figure out a way to do it that actually makes him some money and lets him not be too long without Parker. He can multi-task and do the planning while he is recuperating. :whistling-1:

Hear, hear! College or NFL?

Boy, am I glad to be home...I love starting out my day getting yelled at...so much for libraries being quiet...all because we have a librarian who doesn't want to do his work and pawns it off on everybody else.

Off to have some leftover pizza for dinner.

Kim

<snippage>

The privacy rules are in that thread, posted by Luckiest.

Gibby, those pictures you posted are fantastic.

Thanks for the pictures. I can never get over how Clay can look so different in different pictures. Of course he always looks completely gorgeous. Most celebrities always look the same in their pictures. I can not figure out how Clay can manage so many different looks and I am not just talking about the hair style or hair color. The facial features, even though they are the same, manage to look different to me. Beautiful man!

If anyone is still curious, this

(Posted as a url because I don't know how to get around it being an invalid format)

n1111880084_318450_5046920.jpg

is apparently a henbit.

ETA: Thanks, Scarlett! :BlowKiss: And I didn't actually figure it out, I was telling a friend about the picture today and she figured it out. I'm not sure why she'd be learning about henbits, but she's a biology major and very smart so what more do ya need, I guess. :)

I love those photo collages! I asked a while back but never did find out - does anybody remember the site people were using to make them?

cindilu2, I think the person is achinforclay. Check this CB link: HRHangout. I've seen them here because this is where AmazingCA posts her graphics, and I frequently raid the thread. *g*

Caro listen.gif

If anyone is still curious, this

(Posted as a url because I don't know how to get around it being an invalid format)

is apparently a henbit.

Thanks for checking! It's so pretty in the snow... henbit...Nice to learn something new everyday...

This is the picture link, in case you'd like to update your post: http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc...450_5046920.jpg

Nuuuu, Demand Clay Aiken in Nashville or Birmingham! ;) Those're the only places within driving distance of me. :(

Nuuuu Demand Clay Aiken in Nashville or Birmingham! Those're the only places within driving distance of me. :(

Pensacola is within driving distance of the Woodlands. Ask merrieeee and KAndre!

Hey ANY where is driving distance for us!

Normally, I'd agree, but I doubt my friends/mother/whoever I could harangue into going to a Clay concert with me would appreciate a 9-hour drive with me babbling about Clay the whole dang way! :laugh2:

Normally, I'd agree, but I doubt my friends/mother/whoever I could harangue into going to a Clay concert with me would appreciate a 9-hour drive with me babbling about Clay the whole dang way! :laugh2:

Earplugs and Tequila, clayzy...earplugs and Tequila. For them, not you. :)

Earplugs and Tequila, clayzy...earplugs and Tequila. For them, not you. :)

Well, that would definitely make the ride more interesting... In fact, I might use that technique (the tequila bit, anyway) to get a few more friends into the car with me in the first place... Hm!

ETA: Hmm... maybe if he comes to Atlanta or Knoxville again like with the DCAT, I could swing that... :praying:

Oh Clazy you should have been with us on the 9 hour trip from Atlanta to Pensacola! 5 crazy Clay fans, heading from one Clay concert to another, reading about Clay, talking about Clay, listening to Clay, lusting after Clay and that was only the first 30 minutes.

Oh Clazy you should have been with us on the 9 hour trip from Atlanta to Pensacola! 5 crazy Clay fans, heading from one Clay concert to another, reading about Clay, talking about Clay, listening to Clay, lusting after Clay and that was only the first 30 minutes.

Well, now, that wouldn't be so bad! I'm sure I'd ask a zillion questions and learn lots of stuff that I've missed coming four years late to this fabulous party and everything. It's my, uh, NJU? friends that I'd have a hard time rounding up and convincing to go with me. *hunts for a nice lasso* A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, ya know?