#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Oh goody, I had forgotten that we had album sales numbers angst to look forward to again! :cryingwlaughter:

Is this album going to be available everywhere or just onlline. I thought it was some sort of limited release and I can't imagine they'll be promoting it -- so really I hope nobody is gearing up for angst.

Oh wait.. never mind. :cryingwlaughter:

Album angst... sounds like a blast.

Anyway, I have the first draft of my inkjet collection flyer done and I'd thought I'd post it to see what y'all think. It's a small image, mostly because I'm totally computer illiterate.

Here goes!

InkjetFlyer.jpg?t=1236130303

Whattaya think? Edit: Yay! It worked!

Oh. Mah. GAWWWW!!!

All that hotness can be packed into 6 minutes and 14 seconds?! Clay Aiken just blew the socks offa my feet... again! *swoonage*

Is anybody else having trouble getting into CV? :8:

Yeah, me.

Me too...they must be down.

Kim

You know what? What I'm trying to say is, yeah, I like him! ;)

I got a job! whoohoo!

I interviewed with a family yesterday, and they called me today and told me they pretty much decided right after I left..so apparently they made me sweat until they called me today :)

Oh, this is great--I take it you are home in Oregon. Is this a live-in situation?

Anyway, I have the first draft of my inkjet collection flyer done and I'd thought I'd post it to see what y'all think. It's a small image, mostly because I'm totally computer illiterate.

Here goes!

Very cute! I hope you get lots and lots--it's such a great idea!

Here goes!

Great job!! How long are you going to be doing this? I may have some I can send you.

Here goes!

how does this work.... can i send them to you from canada... does this go to the BAF ?

Whee!

Yes, it goes to the BAF, yes you could send some to me if you wanted. But it might be easier to go to TBAF site and look for the fundraisers page; you could contact Linda Learn for some labels that she'll send you and then ship off the empty inkjets yourself. (This discussion sounds familiar, ha!) Or, since they want at least ten at a time and that's rather a lot, didn't someone volunteer to be the send-to point for a possible FCA collection? I don't mind doing that either, if anyone thinks that would be a good idea--hopefully I'll get at least ten from my school *crosses fingers* but maybe if everyone wants to send their cartridges to me I could try putting together a whole bunch?

Whee!

Yes, it goes to the BAF, yes you could send some to me if you wanted. But it might be easier to go to TBAF site and look for the fundraisers page; you could contact Linda Learn for some labels that she'll send you and then ship off the empty inkjets yourself. (This discussion sounds familiar, ha!) Or, since they want at least ten at a time and that's rather a lot, didn't someone volunteer to be the send-to point for a possible FCA collection? I don't mind doing that either, if anyone thinks that would be a good idea--hopefully I'll get at least ten from my school *crosses fingers* but maybe if everyone wants to send their cartridges to me I could try putting together a whole bunch?

we use quite a lot of ink cartridges at work.... so i could save them and send them off.. i will check at the BAF... but if you are going to collect from FCA... I could send them to you.... either way works for me....

Whee!

Actually I inquired about this and they won't send the labels to Canada, only to the United States.

Here is another alternative to sending them to clazycoffin.

I got this email tonight. It's about the ink cartridges.

~ ~ Changes to Empties4Cash Printer Cartridge Recycling Program benefiting TBAF ~ ~

For anyone who has been using the baggies (prepaid individual mailers) to recycle inkjet cartridges, please stop using them as we are no longer being compensated for empties being recycled in that manner. Instead, you will now need to recycle using prepaid shipping labels. Due to the cost of shipping, the recycling company has requested that we save our inkjet empties until we have fifteen to twenty of them. We are asked to place them into a box, affix a prepaid shipping label, and either call Fed-ex to pick-up the package or drop it off at the nearest Fed-ex drop-off point. If you need prepaid shipping labels, please email me at empties4cash@hotmail.com with your mailing address and I’ll have them sent right out to yo

I realize that saving fifteen to twenty empty cartridges could take a very long time for some people. So, as an alternative, if you are willing to pay the postage to send the empties to me, I will collect them and send out a box shipment to the recycling company once each month. If you would like to do this, please email me at empties4cash@hotmail.com for my mailing address. Doing this also allows our friends in Canada to participate when they were not permitted to do so in the past.

Empties4cash has made the business decision that due to the costs associated with shipping, they will no longer accept toner/larger printer cartridges.

As a result, I have made arrangements with a new company, ecycle group, to accept the toner cartridges. However, they have a list on their website of acceptable empties and will only accept those particular toner cartridges AND they must be packaged ten or more to a box. They must not be re-manufactured cartridges and they must not have been refilled at any time. If they are sent cartridges that are not acceptable and they are not packaged ten or more to a box, we will be charged for the postage and the Foundation will not receive the full profit.

The acceptable toner cartridge list is updated twice each month, on the first and again on the sixteenth of the month. Here is a link to the current acceptable toner cartridges: http://www.ecyclegroup.com/checkprices.php?content=toner . Please check your cartridges to be sure they are eligible for payment before sending them to ensure we are not charged for shipping.

To receive prepaid shipping labels for your toner cartridges, please send an email to me at empties4cash@hotmail.com with your mailing address and be sure to indicate that you are requesting labels from ecycle for the toner cartridges.

Ecycle will also accept old cell phones and mp3 players for payment. More information can be found on their website at www.ecyclegroup.com .

All monies raised are sent directly to the Foundation by both recycling companies. I will begin to once again update the thread in the TBAF forum on the Clayboard with the amount raised each month. I will also place the link to the ecycle “acceptable toner cartridge list” in that thread on the Clayboard for easy reference.

To date, we have raised over $10,000, enough to create an inclusive summer camp for children of all abilities…just by recycling our trash.

Another opportunity to raise funds for those who purchase remanufactured ink cartridges for their printers is to use INKSMILE. If you go to www.inksmile.com and make a purchase using the referral code 63059, the company will donate ten percent of the proceeds from sale to TBAF. And better yet, once you make a purchase from their site, they will email you coupons for discounts on future purchases. AND, empties4cash will accept inksmile cartridges for payment in their recycling program.

Someone emailed me this link to Ticketmaster to demand that Clay have concert in my area. Do not know if it will do any good, but I did it anyway. I was number 37 from Houston to demand that he come to Houston. I only recognized two of the screen names. Have any of the ehp demanded? If this was posted on FCA before, I must have missed it.

: http://www.ticketmaster.com/Clay-Aik.....;/artist/894037

Nice poster, clayzycoffin! Why don't you start a cause on fb? (well, it will be like a sub-cause for tbaf but one that just handles the printer cartridges)

KF, the tickets went to DS and roomie. I wish I'd known you then.

Someone emailed me this link to Ticketmaster to demand that Clay have concert in my area. Do not know if it will do any good, but I did it anyway. I was number 37 from Houston to demand that he come to Houston. I only recognized two of the screen names. Have any of the ehp demanded? If this was posted on FCA before, I must have missed it.

Oh, we're very demanding! But in a nice way... ;)

Nice poster, clayzycoffin! Why don't you start a cause on fb? (well, it will be like a sub-cause for tbaf but one that just handles the printer cartridges)

KF, the tickets went to DS and roomie. I wish I'd known you then.

Oh, we're very demanding! But in a nice way... ;)

I was thinking of trying and doing something like that (I was thinking an event) but I couldn't quite figure out how.

merrieeee--so let me get this straight, they do accept toner cartridges? And cell phones/PDAs and mp3 players? Dang, I wish I'd known that before I printed off my flyers!

Anyway. If anyone wants to send me their cartridges, PM me and I'll give you my address.

Smitten... congrats on the new job!!! Healthcare is one of the areas the economic woes are not going to affect much, they say.

Here goes!

clayz... great flyer!!! I love the font. Which one is it so I can use it myself?

merrieeee.... :yeahthat: I favorited that sucker so fast. The more we play it the better. That was awesome! Now, who's rich enough to get it on tv. I'm gonna be verra verra happy to get this cd(s), yes, I am!!!

Whee!

we use quite a lot of ink cartridges at work.... so i could save them and send them off.. i will check at the BAF... but if you are going to collect from FCA... I could send them to you.... either way works for me....

girlcanuck... :welcome10: This board needs a subtitle of Canadian Central... :hahaha:

liney23 the first font is called Broadway and the second one is... *runs off to check* Kristen ITC. I wanted something eye-catching for the first part and then something friendly for the second and absolutely everybody uses Comic Sans, so I didn't want to use that. Kristen ITC looked perfect!