#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Good Morning Everyone,

4 Days until Clay presents Tyra with her GLAAD award!

:yahoo:

7 Days until Playlist: The Very Best of Clay Aiken is available!

15 Days until Judge Aiken is holding court on ANTM!

51 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

:flirtysmile3: Lurve!

I've never seen it quite like that, but 'p' is usually a stuck out tongue. ;-P

I'm glad to read these were posted 'publicly' and not glommed from somebody's private post but it still amazes me that people find this stuff.

OK for the emoticonally challenged what does ;0p mean? I got wink and mouth open but p?

As I understand it, Reed uses the 0 as the nose in his smilies (because his own is rather prominent). So ;0p is a wink / nose / tongue. :hahaha: A man after my own heart! :P

OK for the emoticonally challenged what does ;0p mean? I got wink and mouth open but p?

As I understand it, Reed uses the 0 as the nose in his smilies (because his own is rather prominent). So ;0p is a wink / nose / tongue. :hahaha: A man after my own heart! :P

Hee!!! The man is almost as adorkable as my our his boyfriend.

Reed wrote:

I love you guys! This was the best "last-show-party" ever!! Thanks Clay ;0)

Gosh, that makes me schmoopie. I know, hopeless romantic here, but seeing Reed just writing Clay's name like that, in that context, makes me feel all gushy inside. Love.

And Clay looks awful darn CUTE, I must say.

I'm so hypocritical. I'm not sure that I like the FB searching, and yet...I appreciate every tidbit.

Off to a busy day at work...mostly away from the boards! AAAGH!

Love the pix!....and who is Sarah, I wonder, other than the person who is going to get photoshopped out of all those pictures? :cryingwlaughter:

Was thinking yesterday, and meant to add: Clay has just a GIFT for giving the best gifts ever....Brett's car, the paying off of Faye's house, Kelly's poster, our AIW and the Christmas book......and Reed's party. I bet Reed absolutely LOVED that!

I got the first of two blogs about the carpets done and posted at Sally Rand McNally. Couchie, I think you asked me for this link a while ago, but I kept forgetting about it. Sorry! I must have done a few blogs since I last posted about them. I hope to finish the last part of the carpet one tonight. It was getting too long so I broke it up.

I had a request overnight from Scarlett to post some pix from Frisco. Nothing new but I kind of liked these ones, too.

172428427_VixCi-M.jpg

172428470_8t4LX-M.jpg

172428637_rCPmY-M.jpg

172428802_8Pooq-M.jpg

172429360_33e5b-M.jpg

172429045_BEx5J-M.jpg

170040685_QBLSH-M.jpg

172429266_v6wZo-M.jpg

172582562_Bspg3-M.jpg

172765052_kVRoA-M.jpg

172765150_2Gio4-M.jpg

Ooops!!!!! That's more than a few isn't it?

Reed wrote:

I love you guys! This was the best "last-show-party" ever!! Thanks Clay ;0)

Gosh, that makes me schmoopie. I know, hopeless romantic here, but seeing Reed just writing Clay's name like that, in that context, makes me feel all gushy inside. Love.

And Clay looks awful darn CUTE, I must say.

I'm so hypocritical. I'm not sure that I like the FB searching, and yet...I appreciate every tidbit.

:yeahthat: and :flirtysmile3: and :wub: and :Iluvclaysbutt:

I got the first of two blogs about the carpets done and posted at Sally Rand McNally. Couchie, I think you asked me for this link a while ago, but I kept forgetting about it. Sorry! I must have done a few blogs since I last posted about them. I hope to finish the last part of the carpet one tonight. It was getting too long so I broke it up.

Cool! Thanks, Kareneh.

I had a request overnight from Scarlett to post some pix from Frisco. Nothing new but I kind of liked these ones, too.

172428427_VixCi-M.jpg

172428470_8t4LX-M.jpg

172428637_rCPmY-M.jpg

172428802_8Pooq-M.jpg

172429360_33e5b-M.jpg

172429045_BEx5J-M.jpg

170040685_QBLSH-M.jpg

172429266_v6wZo-M.jpg

172582562_Bspg3-M.jpg

172765052_kVRoA-M.jpg

172765150_2Gio4-M.jpg

Ooops!!!!! That's more than a few isn't it?

I think we might just be able to forgive you... :thbighug-1:

I feel more :flirtysmile3: coming on!

Just read your blog, Kareneh. Great stuff--I love the way you write!

Those guys in that first picture have bowling balls. Somehow that went completely over my head before. I mean, Clay was in the picture, y'all. If he were holding a bowling ball that might've caught my attention.

I sure hope you bought that silk Tabriz rug your DH liked. It is a beauty and the price is really good if you think about what it would cost back here.

kareneh... I love your blog! Verra verra interesting... and fun. The carpets are gorgeous, even the ones you didn't get.

I also drooled appropriately over a few of those Frisco pictures. :hubbahubba: Thanks!!!

I posted the second part of the carpet blogs tonight (well it's tonight here, anyway). Sally Rand McNally. Glad your getting a kick out them.

I sure hope you bought that silk Tabriz rug your DH liked. It is a beauty and the price is really good if you think about what it would cost back here.

Yes, the prices are excellent! And if I had of known we would be leaving before our two years were up, I would have started collecting a few before this. Luckily (I think) credit cards are not an option in the Old City.

If you want to know about Clay Aiken and animals, there are some great pictures at CANN. There are three new articles.

http://www.claynewsnetwork.com/

Mah bad! The first thing that popped into my mind was...ruh roh, new rumors....BEASTIALITY?

But apparantly not, so WHEW!

Although.... :whistling-1:

kareneh, I love those Frisco pictures. I think I have always prefered his hair parted on the left instead of the right. I wish he did that more often.

/endshallow&gratuitouspost

Hee!!! The man is almost as adorkable as my our his boyfriend.

What's with the strikethrough?? :o

Can't we all share? :lipstick:

SPAMALOT with Richard Chamberlain!!!!

Ducky and I are going to see Spamalot in Wilmington Del tomorrow!!!

It's starting to look like one of my daughters might not be able to make it......

Anyone here in the vicinity of Delaware close enough to take the ticket?

PM ME!

Good Morning Everyone,

3 Days until Clay presents Tyra with her GLAAD award!

6 Days until Playlist: The Very Best of Clay Aiken is available!

14 Days until Judge Aiken is holding court on ANTM!

50 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim