#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Morning, all. After watching a couple hours of Pala clips last night and this morning, all I can say is.......I miss concert Clay. Hope he gives us some 2009 info soon!

Yes miss him too! Seems so long ago that I saw him in Spamalot in January. Looking forward to seeing a concert someday!

Can't we all share?

Which part would you like?

Which part?? What kind of a question is that?? :huh:

I want the whole package! 9.gif

kareneh... I love your big Tree of Life carpet you got. Purdy!!! I liked the blue one down the page, too. They sure use a lot of red in those things. Red is one of my favorite colors and I pick the blue one as the one I liked the best of the littler ones... go figure! :cryingwlaughter:

Your travelogue is very much fun to read on my lunch time at work. Thanks!

anna... :yeahthat::hahaha:

From CH:

Remember the photo of Reed wearing the U of Conn sweatshirt? Clay has added the following comment:

Clay Aiken at 7:33pm March 24

I think he stole that sweatshirt

Too cute!

He also added a comment on a picture of Reed from 2007 with really curly hair.

Aww, I found this while cleaning up files on my computer. It's from 2007 and yes, that is my natural curl, LOL.

Clay Aiken at 7:33pm March 24

my favorite

ETA

artquest, they were accessed via Kenway Kua's FB page in the album titled "Odds and Ends by Reed Kelly". It's a public page if you're in the NYC network.

:wub:

OK, I have never searched Reed or Clay on Facebook. But I am hoping that they really know how to keep their private FB pages private. As a FB user, I know there are so many loopholes and ways around things on Facebook. I'd hate to see something show up on the public boards that was meant to stay private. Personally, I've tried to make my site accessible to friends and friends only. But I am not 100% certain that it is, even with all the precautions I've taken.

That said, can I just say how happy I am for Clay right now? Seems to me like he's out having fun, living his life, and not worrying about what anyone says or thinks about it. I am looking forward to hearing reports about the GLAAD presentations in a few days! And maybe, we'll even get some clack. Wheeeeeee!

Totally O/T, go Patrick!!!! Hee, the World Figure Skating Championships are taking place in LA right now, and the men are skating their short programs this afternoon. Patrick Chan is Canada's best chance at a medal (and I think he just might do it!)

I'm in love with how in love they seem to be.... :flirtysmile3:

There's a discussion going on at CV now about privacy and some fans attacking others for "stalking". While I'm not one to go to all those different sites, I love the info that is brought back, as long as it's not from crap sites. And I do believe that both Clay and Reed are both very aware of what they are doing. Clay has his FB set to private and we have seen nothing at all from there. Reed apparently has some of his stuff set to private and others that only certain friends can see, so to me that says that they are both in control of what is going out. Nothing is being said that is extremely personal and I'm sure that FB is not their primary means of communication. I'm just glad to see these little bits of information and it makes me all mushy inside. I'm happy because I can see that Clay is happy, and I couldn't have picked a better man for him than Reed.

:word:

I'm gonna agree with mush-face, lol.

some fans attacking others for "stalking".

:21:

If they'd been concerned with any of the pictures from the bowling party getting out, they would have said to attendees to not post the pix.

Nothing slipped out before Clay came out and from all accounts, they've been together for a long time and kept a lid on it. Once Clay realized that fans were being totally accepting of Reed and happy for them, he's totally relaxed and isn't hiding anymore.

I'm happy he seems happy. :wub:

Now somebody make him go to the doc to check out why his jaw's still all puffy. :unsure:

We.need.a.tour (with lotza OMWH songs!)

Sorry, I haven't been around much. Was off flying around during March Break and then I was "decorating" NNHB. Iz all pwitty now.

:lilredani:

It makes me feel all warm inside too, just getting these little bits of information about how happy Clay seems to be with Reed. :wub: He so deserves love and happiness.

By the way, love the bowling party pics - they're so cute!

Oops.

CF hasn't mastered nice yet, i.e. the endearment above. We're still working on it.

Because hitting people isn't nice. Right? Right?

:hahaha:

Depends if they deserve it or not. :breakpc1:

CF hasn't mastered nice yet, i.e. the endearment above. We're still working on it.

:fuckoff:

:curtsie:

Public FB comments are not private.

Reed knows that.

Clay knows that.

Down with the frigging fan police.

The OC has no problem posting pics :whistling-1: Neither does the CV tonight Hee!

<---------------------------

And you do???

You don't have to do Photobucket. If you've saved the pics on your computer, you can attach them when you post:

In the lower right corner, just under the reply box, click on 'Browse' in the attachments section and search for the saved files on your computer. Hit upload and post your reply.

attach_pics.jpg

post-1730-1238038427_thumb.jpg

post-1730-1238038733_thumb.jpg

Eeeeeee! They're soooooo CUTE!!! :flirtysmile3:

Oh, and eee! for merrieeee posting pics! :clap:

I always imagined Clay with a beautiful long-legged ballet dancer.

Who knew?

I love Reed.

Seriously.

(Of course, if he hurts Clay, he's dead meat.)