#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Then someone can get them into Photobucket and make them bigger.... :lilredani:

post_7217_1238036312.jpg

post_7217_1238036508.jpg

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

I can't help myself--I must blubber.

I LOVE that Clay is in love.

I'm SO HAPPY for this wonderful man.

Love and loved.

Thanks. Justclay said the pix were at CV but that's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig place and anyhow...I couldn't get in. I keep getting the dreaded white page.

Had a great night at Spamalot with chachadotter#3 and duckyvee!! A few different things were noticed, and it was strange seeing such a short Sir Robin! JB is a much bouncier dancer than Clay for another thing!

Richard Chamberlain was fabulous!! Just got home and am realy bushed. More later I hope!

Reed shirt says hot tub maintenance ??

you know there is so much talk about OTT Clay fans so I wanted to share this with you

David Cook's blog

Sunday, March 22, 2009 ATTENTION! Hey everyone,

First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who has been coming out to the shows since my last post. The vibe at these shows has been amazing.

Secondly, I have to address some behavior that has become disturbing. We pride ourselves on being accessible to you as fans, but in contrast, we do enjoy what little privacy we can muster. To that end, the efforts by some fans to find our hotel rooms, call our hotel rooms, attach things to our bus, etc., is something I have to condemn. This relationship only works when it remains healthy for both parties, and should this behavior continue, the only thing we can do is take more preventative measures to maintain our privacy, which in turn makes us less accessible to you.

I hope this doesn't come off as harsh. I merely want to nip this in the bud so we can continue to have a great experience with all of you at the shows we have coming up. Take care and see you at the next show.

~D

ETA

to take out link

Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing the Creed pics here. It's amazing how happy it makes me just to think about him being so happy. Love!!! Mostly I'm just thrilled to see him living his life freely, regardless of who he's sharing it with. That Reed seems to be such a good match for him (and is a total hottie!!! :hubbahubba:)is just icing on a very sweet cake.

:sm227: :sm227: :sm227:

ohh, I know it's illegal Spam Clack but I got all excited seeing it!! And I'm sorry to say I posted the link somewhere else--don't shoot me!!

He was GREAT!!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

I really need to stop going to bed at night; seems all the good stuff happens when I do! Love all the new pictures of Clay and Reed!

2 Days until Clay is presenting Tyra with her GLAAD award!

:yahoo:

5 Days until Playlist: The Very Best of Clay Aiken is available!

13 Days until Judge Aiken is holding court on ANTM!

49 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

It is interesting that not one pic of them together came out before he came out and now we have all these pics and tidbits of their life together . I have absolutely no doubt that Clay knows exactly what is going on and doesn't care. He is just living a normal life and that has to feel wonderful for him. No great PH expose or JP lies. Oh boy Clay Aiken has a boyfriend! Well duh he is gay! OMG he....wait for it....bowls with him! Boring! Lets alert TMZ that they partay together! Oh wait there was no drunken fight going on! Ooo we have a candid shot of him at the airport! Yawn!

Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them. He is large and in charge and I love it.

I'm also loving the fact that by far the majority of fans are thrilled for him.

Some of us may be old but we certainly didn't cut and run like a lot of the media expected.

I'm hearing that some of the "new" CDs have shipped.

First of all...have to have these on the new page.

post_7217_1238036312.jpg

post_7217_1238036508.jpg

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

I can't help myself--I must blubber.

I LOVE that Clay is in love.

I'm SO HAPPY for this wonderful man.

Love and loved.

wanda, you have such a way with words. :clap:

And yes, I'm :cry4: too, but in such a good way. I am truly thrilled that Clay seems to have found himself a "good one." I'm going to have a grin on my face all damn day.

It is interesting that not one pic of them together came out before he came out and now we have all these pics and tidbits of their life together . I have absolutely no doubt that Clay knows exactly what is going on and doesn't care. He is just living a normal life and that has to feel wonderful for him. No great PH expose or JP lies. Oh boy Clay Aiken has a boyfriend! Well duh he is gay! OMG he....wait for it....bowls with him! Boring! Lets alert TMZ that they partay together! Oh wait there was no drunken fight going on! Ooo we have a candid shot of him at the airport! Yawn!

Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them. He is large and in charge and I love it.

I'm also loving the fact that by far the majority of fans are thrilled for him.

Some of us may be old but we certainly didn't cut and run like a lot of the media expected.

Can I hear an "AMEN!!!" Clay always was a "normal guy" in so many ways, IMO, but now he gets to be even more "normal," if that makes any sense. And I'm incredibly happy for him.

Bolded stuff...two different thread title suggestions?

AMEN!

(don't want to shout it too loud, seems like some are still sleeping!)

Kim

ohh, I know it's illegal Spam Clack but I got all excited seeing it!! And I'm sorry to say I posted the link somewhere else--don't shoot me!!

He was GREAT!!!!

I won't shoot you since I did the same thing.

most things on YouTube are illegal or copyright infringements. I was excited seeing it as well & I went to the musical :)

Kim thanks for the countdown.

Merieee I enjoyed your last post very much :) well said

According to the CH (via a Twitterer), Clay was in NC last night, at a touring company production of "Miss Saigon."

I'm guessing that Clay is REALLY familiar with the landscape between NYC and NC. Hee.

Can I hear an "AMEN!!!"

As Brother Maynard would sing with that green-eyed soul, Aaaaaaaamen!

Still feeling quite :flirtysmile3: this morning....

:::sigh::: I'm cheating on Clay.....with Reed.

He's hot. ;-)

Is there a mathematical formula somewhere that quantifies how much the hotness of one's pretend boyfriend's [b1] boyfriend [b2] proportionally impacts the level of hotness of the said pretend boyfriend[b1]?

Like [b1] + [b2] = :Thud::onFire::yahoo::flirtysmile3::confetti2::whee:to the fourth power?

That joke was a lot funnier in my head than it turned out to be on the screen.

:::sigh::: I'm cheating on Clay.....with Reed.

He's hot. ;-)

Is there a mathematical formula somewhere that quantifies how much the hotness of one's pretend boyfriend's [b1] boyfriend [b2] proportionally impacts the level of hotness of the said pretend boyfriend[b1]?

Like [b1] + [b2] = :Thud::onFire::yahoo::flirtysmile3::confetti2::whee:to the fourth power?

:loveletter:

According to my calculations, that simplifies to: 2hot2gether

:hysterical: