#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Whatever happened to "I want a blog even if he talks about brushing his teeth"? I think it's a test to prove that some fans are never happy. :8:

I'm talking about some other boards.

Anyone having a birthday? :confetti2::twinklewhore::cake::bloomingflowers: Just kidding. Trying to change the subject.

I wanted to suggest he get all naked and dace in the rain, to learn to enjoy it....and then I thought, nah....I can't get there that fast and therefore what's in it for me?? :shrug:

lol, that's a good one!

Here's a quick workup that Clayizzaqt from CV did of a recent pic of Clay compared to one of the ones from Saturday. It makes the swelling really visible, in the comparison.

Sure hope he wasn't feeling really crappy through the whole party! He did look like he was having a great time. It's awesome to see him still connecting and having fun with old friends, family and new friends as well.

post-1461-1238155582_thumb.jpg

Good Morning Everyone,

1 Day until Clay is presenting Tyra with her GLAAD award!

:yahoo:

4 Days until Playlist: The Very Best of Clay Aiken is available!

12 Days until Judge Aiken is holding Court on ANTM!

48 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

justclay, what this from just a few hours ago wasn't good enough for ya? :cry4:

I'm thinking I need to take up bowling again! I mean if for nothing else than the big balls alone.

Whaday'all think? :lipstick:

You're right! Maybe I should have mentioned the kingpin!

and his big balls

better? :BlowKiss:

Ooh, picture proof. Yeah, that works.

Whatever happened to "I want a blog even if he talks about brushing his teeth"? I think it's a test to prove that some fans are never happy. :8:

I'm talking about some other boards.

Hee damned if he does and damned if he doesn't!

The guy can't win in some people's eyes.

Makes me wonder why they are still fans.

Just for the record he could say "Hello, nothing to say" and I would be happy.

:yeahthat:

At least half the people who are whining about him not giving us any career news are going to hate whatever career news he gives us, so I don't see much point in catering to the whiners.

At least half the people who are whining about him not giving us any career news are going to hate whatever career news he gives us, so I don't see much point in catering to the whiners.

:preachit:

Not sure what the point of doing the side-by-side is - I'm guessing he isn't thrilled with being swollen (and probably at least part of the reason for not so much 'public' exposure for the moment). *shrug*

Don't care at this point what the bitchers have to say. If it wasn't reported here, I wouldn't know about it. Well, except in the way we 'know' what happens every time he does anything.

On a more pleasant note - lovely new banner from 00lsee coming up....

I don't understand why the bitchers and moaners who are so unhappy with Clay just don't LEAVE.

It would be such a service to us all.

As long as they don't bring their bitching and moaning here, it doesn't really affect me anymore. It used to drive me crazy! But I've learned to just push myself away from other sites during the down times. Of course, I also have learned to find distractions to keep me busy until Clay re-emerges. Like clack, cooking, other hobbies, and puppies! :wub: Did I mention I get my puppy tomorrow? :insert snoopy dance emoticon:

I wanted to suggest he get all naked and dace in the rain, to learn to enjoy it....and then I thought, nah....I can't get there that fast and therefore what's in it for me?? :shrug:

Really!! These things take planning. Now we have a theme for the next FCA get together.... :lipstick:

Just for the record he could say "Hello, nothing to say" and I would be happy.

bwah

but he would say that in the most witty way EVAH!

And of course there would be the usual sooper sekrit meaning behind his witty turn of phrase! :pickme:

Have fun picking up Piper, luckiest! Gnocchi & I have our final puppy kindergarten class tomorrow. He does really well in class. At home is another story, little shit!

LOL, I remember taking Jersey to puppy kindergarten. She liked it a lot. Didn't learn much, but she loved the socializing! :P This time, Piper is coming to us pre-trained. From what I've seen of her, she shouldn't need kindergarten. Yay! But she does need to be spayed, asap. Like, yesterday.

OK then if it is a tweet it must be a sign that he knows that we know his tweety's tweets!

merrieeee... BWAH!!! Nice sentiment that also tickles the funny bone! :cryingwlaughter:

jmh... You yeahthat'd merrieeee... I am yeahthat'ing you.... :yeahthat::hahaha:

luckiest... you are not excited for tomorrow or anything, are you???? Didn't think so! :cryingwlaughter:

Loved Clay's blog! I told him he should do what we all do when it's a drought... go watch Clay Aiken clips on YouTube... :hahaha: Course, he probably doesn't read the comments anyway, but I thought it was funny! LOL

He is lookin' mighty fine on that ANTM picture! Ya' figure he always looks his best on Tyra's shows??? YUM!!! to the max! :hubbahubba:

00lsee... Understatement alert... Nice banner!

I see that my smutty artistic friend, 00lsee has her priorities straight...first there's a pic of Clay's crotch, then his chest, then his smiling face... :cryingwlaughter: Love his sideburns in that pic, not crazy about his hair, but then I don't have to be, do I? B)

I have a four-day weekend! :manynanas: and if the weather continues as it has the past couple of days, I'm going to get my fat ass outside and enjoy it! (the weather, not my fat ass)...Carrie's supposed to pitch in a two-day tournament Sat and Sun and we hope she can---she's been under the weather with a cold for over a week.

Have fun in San Diego, Couchie! :BlowKiss:

Oh...So my older daughter Alex got accepted at four of the five universities she applied to, so now we just have to figure out how to pay! :Ahh:

Oh, and my boss just told me yesterday that I HAVE to take some vacation days, that I have too many saved up.

See what happens when Clay doesn't tour? :blink:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! And never forget that.... :DoClay:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the banner! Like the clothes, like the hair, love his chin. I know it's shallow of me, but I like that it doesn't seem so squared off anymore. Can't read the blog, but oh well. I have images of Naked!Clay! cavorting in the rain, so that's good enough for me! :tasty:

Yay for your dog, luckiest1!

yay I just ordered the very best of Clay Aiken..almost forgot! who hooo.

Thanks Muski..we must get together when I get back. I'm in your berg every darn day picking up the kids from school, taking them to baseball practice or dance. Hell I even know how to get around now.

And never forget that.... :DoClay:

Really? That was you? :huh-bwah: