#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

I was curious about what to expect clothes-wise for the GLAAD Media Awards tomorrow, so I looked up last year's event on Getty Images. It looks like the men wore suits, with or without ties, or jackets with jeans. The outfit in the banner up there ^^^ would fit right in.

From last year's GLAAD Media Awards Links: Here and Here.

Not a bowtie in sight... :imgtongue:

Just got back from the Hospital and my DIL just had her baby today. It was so wonderful to have such a joyful time since last year was a very hard time for our family when she lost her baby. Our new "little moose"(that is what the Doctor called him) weighed in at 9#8oz and was 21 inches long. Mom and Dad are doing great.

Can't wait for reports to come in about the GLAAD awards tomorrow night. I hope we get some great pictures.

Congratulations, gbmifan! :kirtsun_05:

Congratulations gbmifan! Now, you are not going to call him "Moose" are you...what is his name?

Kim

Awwwww Congratulations, gbmifan!

Niiiice banner 00lsee. And the face, crotch and jacket aint bad either :hubbahubba:

Saw this at CH via CV re: TVBOCA

ncgranforclay wrote:

A little more on the CD. It has a pdf file playlist/ Liner Notes/ Images ( Hubba hubba) / Discography/ Wallpapers- The liner notes contain 5 paragraphs that talk about his albums, sales ( over 6 mil) stint in Spamalot, & his philantropic endeavors " activism on behalf of children", Unicef Ambassador in addition to starting the Bubel-Aiken Foundation. The discography section has nice pics of all the album covers. And get this it says COMPILATION PRODUCED by CLAY AIKEN. The liner notes were written by Allison Glock!! It really is verra verra nice!! Even if you have the songs, all the extras make it well worth the $7.00.!!

I repeat: " Images ( Hubba hubba)" hmmmm

THIS has sold me! I need two now!!

One for the car and one for the bedroo....erm....house. Yea, that's it, the house. :whistling-1:

I wonder if Clay really did produce the whole thing? If it says he did then I wonder why something more along these lines isn't posted at the OFC instead of the basic stuff?

This post brought to you by things that make you go hmmmm...

As long as they don't bring their bitching and moaning here, it doesn't really affect me anymore. It used to drive me crazy! But I've learned to just push myself away from other sites during the down times. Of course, I also have learned to find distractions to keep me busy until Clay re-emerges. Like clack, cooking, other hobbies, and puppies! :wub:Did I mention I get my puppy tomorrow? :insert snoopy dance emoticon:

I think I missed you were getting a puppy. Lucky!!! Apartments stink!

Okay my only complaint (just one) was that I was reading/lurker here the other night & really needed to go to bed then I read he blogged. Logged in to the OFC which I have been trying to stay away from and read his blog. I really could have waited until the next day for that one.

Although if he had written a blog like Cindi's I would have loved it. :)

I was curious about what to expect clothes-wise for the GLAAD Media Awards tomorrow, so I looked up last year's event on Getty Images. It looks like the men wore suits, with or without ties, or jackets with jeans. The outfit in the banner up there ^^^ would fit right in.

From last year's GLAAD Media Awards Links: Here and Here.

Not a bowtie in sight... :imgtongue:

I mentioned it before but in the Jonas Brothers movie Joe Jonas was wearing a bow tie & his fans didn't like it much either

Just got back from the Hospital and my DIL just had her baby today. It was so wonderful to have such a joyful time since last year was a very hard time for our family when she lost her baby. Our new "little moose"(that is what the Doctor called him) weighed in at 9#8oz and was 21 inches long. Mom and Dad are doing great.

Can't wait for reports to come in about the GLAAD awards tomorrow night. I hope we get some great pictures.

Congratulations!

Are there some fans going to the GLADD awards?

Congratulations gbmifan :babies_82: :bb18: :kirtsun_05: Babies are amazing.

:BOCA: Mine is on it's way according to Amazon. I ordered two and a book in order to get free shipping. NCgran4Clay was the person who posted that she bought the cd today and she posts here.

I drove up in the mountains today to visit a friend who is mentally ill and is in a home for adult care. She is relatively young compared to the other residents and she gets really bored there. I get a kick out of her unusual thoughts and can make her laugh about them in order to diffuse her insistence on doing unusual things. We stopped for lunch in a nearby town. She is sure she is being programmed by the institution, so she asked me to drive her to the bank to get deprogrammed. I asked her what they had programmed her for and she said affirmation. I told her that was positive and maybe she should stay that way. She asked me what bank I go to in order to get deprogrammed. I told her I was happy with my program. We both laughed at that and she later forgot about the bank.

I hated the thought of driving there in the rain and fog as the roads are really curvy and you rarely see another vehicle. Makes me feel sick, and it's a 2 1/2 hour drive each way. She was so grateful to see me that I felt happy that I went there.

I have nothing to say that is wise, smutty, philosophical or interesting (you all stop rolling your eyes and saying "Do you ever?"!! ), but I do have this to say....

TGIF!!!!

That is all.

My thoughts exactly. Well, one of my thoughts. A few other thoughts strayed over to crotch territory, but that's not my fault.

Happy weekend, yo.

Congrats on the new baby! I think Moose is a great name! :)

gbm... :bb05: Happy Birthday, Taylor Edward!!! :hb2: Congrats, gramma gbm! My middle DD lost a baby between her two and it is such a relief when they are born healthy and 9lbs 8ozs is HEALTHY!!!

Congratulations gbmifan :babies_82: :bb18: :kirtsun_05: Babies are amazing.

:BOCA: Mine is on it's way according to Amazon. I ordered two and a book in order to get free shipping. NCgran4Clay was the person who posted that she bought the cd today and she posts here.

I drove up in the mountains today to visit a friend who is mentally ill and is in a home for adult care. She is relatively young compared to the other residents and she gets really bored there. I get a kick out of her unusual thoughts and can make her laugh about them in order to diffuse her insistence on doing unusual things. We stopped for lunch in a nearby town. She is sure she is being programmed by the institution, so she asked me to drive her to the bank to get deprogrammed. I asked her what they had programmed her for and she said affirmation. I told her that was positive and maybe she should stay that way. She asked me what bank I go to in order to get deprogrammed. I told her I was happy with my program. We both laughed at that and she later forgot about the bank.

I hated the thought of driving there in the rain and fog as the roads are really curvy and you rarely see another vehicle. Makes me feel sick, and it's a 2 1/2 hour drive each way. She was so grateful to see me that I felt happy that I went there.

Fear... Sounds like a nice visit except for the drive. You are a good friend! :BlowKiss:

I cannot wait to see that crotch moving on my tv screen!!! :hubbahubba::hahaha:

CG... I feel it woman... it's been quite a week!

Weekend! What weekend? I cannot sleep and I have to work the next 14 days in a row and for one week have to get to work at 5:00 am every day! ! I am going to be soooo tired.

I believe that the McVargas gang have VIP tickets to the GLAAD event.

Oh well I think I need to listen to a good singer to try to get to sleep. Any suggestions? Oh and he has to be cute too!

Weekend! What weekend? I cannot sleep and I have to work the next 14 days in a row and for one week have to get to work at 5:00 am every day! ! I am going to be soooo tired.

I believe that the McVargas gang have VIP tickets to the GLAAD event.

Oh well I think I need to listen to a good singer to try to get to sleep. Any suggestions? Oh and he has to be cute too!

cool

I made my first youtube movie

it might help you sleep :)

Congrats, gbmifan! That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you and your family! :BlowKiss:

FearofH20, you are a wonderful friend, not only to make the drive in bad conditions, but to be so understanding of your friend's illness and the effect it has on her behaviour. :BlowKiss:

I need to order my Canadian BOCA. I have an American BOCA coming. Sounds like it's got a few perks! :)

I had a hard time sleeping last night, in excitement about my puppy. Plus, before all that happens, I am going to a Toronto cluncheon this afternoon and meeting up with a few FCAers in the process. luckiestdaughter is accompanying me! She hasn't been to a cluncheon in a while. :clap:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Good Morning Everyone:

:yahoo: GLAAD Awards Tonight! :yahoo:

3 Days until Playlist: The Very Best of Clay Aiken is Available!

:yahoo:

11 Days until Judge Aiken is holding Court on ANTM!

47 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Congrats Grandma gbmifan! Love the baby's name and what a great starting weight!

I had a hard time sleeping last night, in excitement about my puppy. Plus, before all that happens, I am going to a Toronto cluncheon this afternoon and meeting up with a few FCAers in the process. luckiestdaughter is accompanying me! She hasn't been to a cluncheon in a while. :clap:

I remember how excited we were almost 5 years ago when we went to get our pup. We had to drive from Toronto to Napanee (Avril Lavigne's hometown) and back in one day, but it's been so worth it. I don't know if I'll ever be without a furry family member again.

I'm picking up Claymatron at the train station this morning and we'll have some time to visit before we see everyone again. It's been too long!

I need to order my Canadian BOCA. I have an American BOCA coming. Sounds like it's got a few perks! :)

I tried to order one from Amazon Canada about an hour ago and it said it was unavailable and they didn't know if and when it would be. I ended up having one sent from the US instead. I looked at walmart.ca but it wasn't there either. Does anyone know if the Walmart stores in Canada are going to have it? Or where else it might be available north of the border?

Have fun with your new puppy, luckiest one!!!

Congrats on gbmifan on the new grandson!! :clap:

The GLAAD Awards are tonight??!! Where is the time going? I need to pay more attention to life......but how I love waking up to new pictures!

I just checked Amazon and my CD is due to arrive April 2; I may have to check out Wal-mart today and see if I can find one...I hates waiting!

Kim

Thanks liney and luckiest. The sad part is that she says most of the residents have no visitors. The home is a dumping ground for mentally and physically ill people. Although my friend has a mental illness she is very smart. She is fortunate to have a son 1/2 hour a way who visits every other week.

I hope we get some good news about tonight. It's exciting that Clay is considered one of the big names at the event. :clap:

All of you people that think you know what Clay was doing in every picture, there's a puzzle contest at

http://www.claynewsnetwork.com/

Also, there's some info. about Clay's new CD.

-------------I can't wait for the GLAAD thingy and the new CD. I'm buy what he's selling, everytime. LOL!!!

That was fun... I was "well it was either this or that" on the first and the last picture, but knew all the rest instantly, so I figure that means I've been around a long time in this fandom... :cryingwlaughter:

luckiest... congrats on picking up your Piper and to all the other Claynadians at the Cluncheon today... have a blast!