#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Lost the cellstream--I can't even get the window to put in the username or PW this time.

Oh well.

ETA==Whoops--wrong board!

From bigapple via laughn:

After they do the red carpet, they are going into a cocktail party...more photos maybe. She sees Jerome in there.

Her pics are still trying to send.

ETA some more info:

Something is jamming the reception of her phone and it's not sending. She does have close up video of the carpet. She keeps saying how good he looked. Said everyone there was paying him lots of attention. Problem is, where she is and her internet hook-up, she can probably not get the video up until this evening.

"Reed Kelly is done with rehearsal for the day and he's GLAAD."

ICG.gif

QUOTE (toni7babe @ Mar 28 2009, 06:22 PM)

Home call from my friend she is outside

Clay and Reed just arrived. Jerome was outside waiting for them

:wub:

85680439.jpg

85680442.jpg

:flirtysmile3:

Get home just in time for pictures! Love the shirt/tie combo -- very stunning. Nice suit too. Face still looks a bit puffy -- poor baby.

I'm just happy he's there. *sigh*

Personally, and I don't expect agreement -- but I do believe that this isn't puffy. This is a new jawline. I think it's HOT!!!!!!!

I'm just so freaking happy for him & proud of him... :wub:

Ahhhh, he looks absolutely gorgeous!! Shades of 2003/2004....wow. The gentleman that is the president of GLAAD looks familiar, but I can't place him....anyone?

I'm just now back from our cluncheon today....it was great! I had to laugh when I sat down for a few minutes rest from my hike to the car, on a bench outside Club Monaco...one of the young guys who is staff in the store came to the front to look at the traffic. And he was wearing a dark bow tie, a striped shirt and jeans....and looking VERY trendy! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim, would you mind amplifying on your explanation of the white ribbon? It is in support of marriage equality, is that what you meant?

Ok so I call keepingfaith to give me a blow by blow description as I drive home from work.......here it is. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Now I'm home all I can say is WOW OMG he looks gorgeous!

Ahhhh, he looks absolutely gorgeous!! Shades of 2003/2004....wow. The gentleman that is the president of GLAAD looks familiar, but I can't place him....anyone?

I'm just now back from our cluncheon today....it was great! I had to laugh when I sat down for a few minutes rest from my hike to the car, on a bench outside Club Monaco...one of the young guys who is staff in the store came to the front to look at the traffic. And he was wearing a dark bow tie, a striped shirt and jeans....and looking VERY trendy! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim, would you mind amplifying on your explanation of the white ribbon? It is in support of marriage equality, is that what you meant?

Yes that is what I meant.

Kim

FromClaygary, I think I read at CV that the president of GLAAD was the guy who make good comments about Clay on that E! show.