#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

The first couple of pictures I saw his face looked really swollen. But those last one he is gorgeous. Can't wait for more.

Thanks everyone for the congrats. Mom and baby should come home tomorrow. Baby still sleepy and does not want to eat much yet.

THIS JUST IN:

Phil Donahue Just got a standing O for his award!

I think Suze Orman is next, then Clay and Trya.

Clay has grown up to be such a handsome worldly man. I can't help but expect great things from him.

I love that the audience acknowledged the picture of Clay and Parker with cheers and applause. I am so proud of him living life on his terms. I never really thought about how he wasn't comfortable in the pop world. I'm feeling a little sappy tonight. :cry4:

HOLYPERFECTION.jpg

oh. my.

merrieeee.... jamar.... anyone else bringing the pretties.... GUH!!! He looks so good... so happy.... so sex-on-a-stick hunky!!!

:Thud::tasty::hubbahubba::DoClay::Thud::tasty::hubbahubba:

too weak to speak :Thud:

treenuts... hang on woman... don't leave us... you can make it.... :hubbahubba:Maybe!!! :cryingwlaughter:

From CH:

Yahoo! News.com

Clay & Tyra

Television personality Tyra Banks, left, and singer Clay Aiken attend the 20th Annual GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) Media Awards on Saturday, Mar. 28, 2009 in New York. Aiken is to present the Tyra Banks with the Excellence in Media Award.

There are a few pix.........click through with the arrows on the right side.

Clay has grown up to be such a handsome worldly man. I can't help but expect great things from him.

I love that the audience acknowledged the picture of Clay and Parker with cheers and applause. I am so proud of him living life on his terms. I never really thought about how he wasn't comfortable in the pop world. I'm feeling a little sappy tonight. :cry4:

:console:

I am so happy for Clay that I have just been sitting back reading all the posts taking it all in.

I never thought he looked uncomfortable in the pop world at least not singing up on stage. But what do I know.

Love all the pictures

but REALLY Really love the one where he is looking to the side & you can see his freckles.

by the looks of the poll we may have the longest thread title ever!

BTW

I still think Clay Aiken has wicked game :)

Another one from mee2u2 -- PLEASE DON'T POST AT THE OFC!

glaad_02.jpg

I'm leaving it even if merrieeee post it first, just because I like it biggie.

And I've got to add...hearing about the crowd reaction to his People cover, and watching him wear that white ribbon....makes my heart burst.

Clay not comfortable singing on a stage? Clay Aiken? The guy was born to be on a stage - he comes alive with a mic in his hand.

What I meant was associating with other pop singers not including those from AI. I have no doubts that he will be singing on a stage as long as he can breath.

Clay looks so much better than he did in the bowling party pictures. It shouldn't be long before the swelling is gone from his face.

Clay not comfortable singing on a stage? Clay Aiken? The guy was born to be on a stage - he comes alive with a mic in his hand.

What I meant was associating with other pop singers not including those from AI. I have no doubts that he will be singing on a stage as long as he can breath.

Clay looks so much better than he did in the bowling party pictures. It shouldn't be long before the swelling is gone from his face.

I wasn't responding to you, Fear, but to the post directly above mine.

I hope that's so! It just looks like it must be so painful! I love his suit, though. Man, he looks slick!

(Also, the swelling on his chin sorta makes looks like that "giggity-giggity" guy from Family Guy from the wrong angle...)