#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

To be fair about Taylor Swift, she is nearing the 2.7 million mark with this album, and she has racked up 10 non-consecutive weeks at number one on the chart.

The other numbers don't look great.

I don't know Taylor Swift from Tom Swift, but when the #1 album of the week sells under 75,000, it's a dismal market. #2 and #3 were debuts. I don't know, I was stunned by the drop off in chart numbers.

Scarlett, I really wish I had known you then too. Not only because you're a beautiful person, but because I definitely would have seen Clay a lot earlier. Look at the years I wasted!

merrieeee--so let me get this straight, they do accept toner cartridges? And cell phones/PDAs and mp3 players? Dang, I wish I'd known that before I printed off my flyers!

Empties4cash has made the business decision that due to the costs associated with shipping, they will no longer accept toner/larger printer cartridges.

As a result, I have made arrangements with a new company, ecycle group, to accept the toner cartridges. However, they have a list on their website of acceptable empties and will only accept those particular toner cartridges AND they must be packaged ten or more to a box. They must not be re-manufactured cartridges and they must not have been refilled at any time. If they are sent cartridges that are not acceptable and they are not packaged ten or more to a box, we will be charged for the postage and the Foundation will not receive the full profit.

The acceptable toner cartridge list is updated twice each month, on the first and again on the sixteenth of the month. Here is a link to the current acceptable toner cartridges: http://www.ecyclegroup.com/checkprices.php?content=toner . Please check your cartridges to be sure they are eligible for payment before sending them to ensure we are not charged for shipping.

It's the ecycle group that accepts the other things too--there's a short list of acceptable items. For mp3 players, it's iPods only, I think.

To be fair about Taylor Swift, she is nearing the 2.7 million mark with this album, and she has racked up 10 non-consecutive weeks at number one on the chart.

The other numbers don't look great.

I don't know Taylor Swift from Tom Swift, but when the #1 album of the week sells under 75,000, it's a dismal market. #2 and #3 were debuts. I don't know, I was stunned by the drop off in chart numbers.

Scarlett, I really wish I had known you then too. Not only because you're a beautiful person, but because I definitely would have seen Clay a lot earlier. Look at the years I wasted!

You too!!

I just never had any money to go at during those years but I really enjoy watching those concert clips on youtube ( really watch the Not Tour Tour the most then JBT ). Plus Scarlet is my hero :)

*blushes*

Topic? I'm thankful for lots of pictures and posts to ease the gap. Hus to everone!

ETA: Hus are hugs wh :hugs-1: en you're sleeepy. What.

ETAA: Congrats on the new job, smitten!

I forgot to say this earlier

I work part time at TJMAXX and they play Clay's song the one you all wanted on his cd all the time. And I mean all the time. If you work a 4 hour shift you hear it about 67 times. If you don't like Clay's version Mariah version of the song is about 3 songs later.

They also play Invisible quite a bit but not as much as that other song.

At Christmas they play the same 10 songs over and over again. There are 3 different tracks of the 10 songs. 4 of them are Clay's. 1 of them is Clay w/Kim L.

Good thing I love him :)

Ok so when did 4:30 am become the new 5:30 am? I woke up again early, aarrgghh!!!

So....Good Morning FCA

Good morning! Since you're awake, you can help me scope out the TJMAXX locations in the city...

:nature-smiley-014:

Good Morning Everyone,

I woke up at 5:30; that was when the dog decided to join me in bed and he has to be right up against you...so I had the dog on one side and the cat on the other and the cat was not happy...that is her territory and she doesn't like when the dog invades it!

4 Days until Daylight Saving Time!

:yahoo:

16 Days until The First Day of Spring! :yahoo:

27 Days until Playlist: The Very Best of Clay Aiken is available!

:yahoo:

35 Days (5 weeks from tonight) until Judge Aiken is holding Court on ANTM!:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

My god I must be prescient!

Nah...I think the countdown has permeated your subconscious...4 days to Daylight Saving Time...4 days to Daylight Saving Time... :cryingwlaughter:

Kim

I don't think all TJ Maxx's are playing the same music. Our local store always plays hip hop. I never know who is singing. I'm not hip.

But can you hop?

Badump-bump.

Topic?

Rabbits hop. Hop on over here, Clay Aiken. You. Me. Like Rabbits.

What.

I don't think all TJ Maxx's are playing the same music. Our local store always plays hip hop. I never know who is singing. I'm not hip.

But can you hop?

Badump-bump.

Topic?

Rabbits hop. Hop on over here, Clay Aiken. You. Me. Like Rabbits.

What.

:sleezy:

How many rabbits can Clay Aiken hop with?

Weird. TJX owns TJMAXX, HomeGoods and Marshalls and here they all play the same music. Even when you have to call another store the hold music is the same music that plays in the store.

Who knows since the Musak (sp???) is going out of business what stuff we will hear.

Another Clay Aiken mention on idol last night

Simon said this singer reminded him of Clay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NbbI7Ueeh4

Von Smith said Clay is successful so I will take that as a compliment.

I got a job! whoohoo!

I interviewed with a family yesterday, and they called me today and told me they pretty much decided right after I left..so apparently they made me sweat until they called me today :)

Oh, this is great--I take it you are home in Oregon. Is this a live-in situation?

yes I got home on Saturday afternoon..my phone got stolen on the train and I had to get another one, so I didnt have contact with anyone for the 15 hours on the train, which is fine probably for most people but Im an addicted texter so it was difficult...I started shaking :P then I interviewed on Monday and started today. its taking care of only one person...not live in, I wont do live in again it was to hard for me to seperate work from home..being a person unable to say no too...it was hard for me..but Im home with my family and working, and I get paid privately so its good...im happy.

Wildcard Clay...one of my favorite performances! The first time I ever saw the sexy in Clay was Wildcard Finale...at one point in the song he wrapped his arms around himself and turned his head to left (sort of like the pose in Rolling Stone) and I was like, Whoa! Does anyone know what I am talking about?

So we are beginning renovation on our living room and I come home to find that my husband has packed up all the books in our bookcase...of course; none of the boxes are labeled...guess I won't be reading for a while! At least this will keep me busy until Clay re-surfaces. We've been wanting to do this for a while, but anytime we renovate it becomes a battle of wills. I have ideas of what I want and he has his own ideas. This should be real interesting!

Kim

This is the earliest I've been home in a while, and I even stopped to buy some juice and crackers on the way home. AFAIC, he only nice thing about daylight saving time this year is that I don't do servers anymore. Yay!

Good Evening, FCA! :BlowKiss:

What an exciting time -- a new CD on the way and a revival of the Wildcard, even if it's not quite the same! I wrote about both in the new Carolina On My Mind blog. Yollie950's montage, the Wildcard video, graphics by cindilu2 and AmazingCA, as well as a recent NJU story are featured in the blog -- the 300th Carolina entry on Blogspot!

Whew, I'm tired. Hope you enjoy! Thank you for your visits and support of the Clay blogs! :wub:

Congrats on the new job, Smitten! :ura:

I'm not a member of Facebook; but besides my blog, there are at least three others celebrating Wildcard. I have the links in the Carolina blog if you want to post them. :goaround:

Also, I made a countdown widget for TVBOCA with cindilu2's CD graphic. It's ticking away in the sidebar. :lol:

Go, Tar Heels!!! :dancingbanana:

Have a great week, all! :clay:

Caro listen.gif

I think it was a rerun, but Clay was a question on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" The question was what was the headline on the Peolpe cover with Clay Aiken? Answer: Yes, I'm gay.

He really is a household name. The young woman answered with no hesitation at all.

It's amazing how quickly I notice Clay's name on programs that I'll not really even listening to. All of a sudden "Clay Aiken" and my ears perk up just like a dog's. :cryingwlaughter: