#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

I see there's a Tweet that Clay and "his lover" are at Hair tonight.

He sure is doing some studying of theater.

I love Hair. It would be fun to watch Clay watching it.

sorry for your loss NCGurrrl

Aw what cute puppy pictures Lucky and Anna.

I'm so out of the loop.. LOL.

All I know that Clay looks beautiful. I spent all day at the wild animal park in my evening with Clay Aiken t-shirt. And I was smiling extra wide today. I loved seeing him out and about and all the pictures and video. I don't know much about Reed but he makes me happy for making my guy happy. He seems really really good natured and sweet. And I didn't realize he as so tall. Clay, you done good too.

Hi :hello:Gibby! Haven't seen you around much lately. :BlowKiss:

Glad your bunny found a good home as the class pet, tribeca. :) Gnocchi was about 4.5 lbs when I first got him. He's gone through a pretty good growth spurt over the past couple of weeks. We go back to the vet for round 3 of puppy shots tomorrow night. I'm guessing he's at least up to 6 lbs. He should get to 10-15 lbs. full-grown.

Thanks for bringing over the transcript of Clay's speech, ldyj. As others have said, I also think it sounds like he wrote it. Reading it just makes my heart swell & my face grin. :wub: Yet again. :wub:

Oh, and I love his little plugs for ANTM! :lol:

I made a post with the one of Tyra/Clay pictures on AI last night

& guess what the reaction was? People saying they just love Clay & they can't stop :) AND that was in General Discussion part of the board

I love hearing that, and I know just what they mean too.

On the TwoP AI Forum recently, out of the blue several people got into a convo about how Clay's AI5 surprise was "freaking awesome."

John Melllencamp

This from CV. Great article

Love this bit:

Of course not. I've always found it amusing that a few people who have never made a record or written a song seem to know so much more about what an artist should be doing than the artist himself. If these pundits know so much, I'd suggest that make their own records and just leave us out of it.

Hi :hello:Gibby! Haven't seen you around much lately. :BlowKiss:

Hi, Anna! :thbighug-1:

You're right; I haven't been around a lot. This is my busy, busy time of year - so many groups to play for right now! But I did take out time last week for a great vacation over spring break. We took a cruise to the Mexican Riviera, and it was great fun! But now it's back to my rather ridiculous schedule. Fortunately everything will lighten up in about two weeks, and then I'll have more time to waste on the internet! :hysterical:

Hmm a not so flattering picture of Reed!

Hm...*squints*

I think he's had 'some work done' if you know what I mean.

Trust me. I can tell.

His jaw looks square and his face is swollen. Compare it to Clay's profile. Clay's face is so much slimmer and chiseled.

:28:

& guess what the reaction was? People saying they just love Clay & they can't stop :) AND that was in General Discussion part of the board

On the TwoP AI Forum recently, out of the blue several people got into a convo about how Clay's AI5 surprise was "freaking awesome."

wasn't it the number one reality moment on VH1? or was it second?

Jmh123 I believe it was you who said to visit the retired threads to get a feel for things. I was reading in the Rest home section at the OFC. There was a thread there called Clay's crotch. I got lost there.

Jmh123 I believe it was you who said to visit the retired threads to get a feel for things. I was reading in the Rest home section at the OFC. There was a thread there called Clay's crotch. I got lost there.

I'd like to get a feel for Clay's crotch. :cryingwlaughter:

wasn't it the number one reality moment on VH1? or was it second?

It was #1--I had to go check to be sure. Nice things said about Clay too!!

Clack Unlimited

From desertflower at CH:

Lambda Honour

Night at the Tavern, Family Equality Council’s annual New York City event will be held Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at Tavern on the Green in New York City. The event brings together LGBT parents, friends and allies to celebrate the progress we have made as a community of loving families towards full equality. In 2009, Night at the Tavern will feature a cocktail reception, a full-course seated dinner, live entertainment, a silent auction and the opportunity to mingle with old friends and meet new ones. At the event they will be honoring Platinum Recording Artist Clay Aiken and Director of Center Kids at the LGBT Center in New York Terry Boggis and will have a special guest performance by Linda Eder.

One thing I am really enjoying recently is the way there are lots of new adjectives proceeding Clay's name. Singer, Recording Star, Broadway Actor and lots more. He seems to have finally lost the AI alum as a prime identification in the media.

From desertflower at CH:

Lambda Honour

Night at the Tavern, Family Equality Council’s annual New York City event will be held Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at Tavern on the Green in New York City. The event brings together LGBT parents, friends and allies to celebrate the progress we have made as a community of loving families towards full equality. In 2009, Night at the Tavern will feature a cocktail reception, a full-course seated dinner, live entertainment, a silent auction and the opportunity to mingle with old friends and meet new ones. At the event they will be honoring Platinum Recording Artist Clay Aiken and Director of Center Kids at the LGBT Center in New York Terry Boggis and will have a special guest performance by Linda Eder.

This is AWESOME! :clap::wub:

Hmm a not so flattering picture of Reed!

Hm...*squints*

I think he's had 'some work done' if you know what I mean.

I'll say!!!!!!! :hubbahubba:

And speaking of crotches.....I'm bettin' Clay gets lost "in there" all the time! :tasty:

Or were you refering to something else? Sorry, I just got carried away :lilredani:

I am will not save the pic of Reed and lighten it up........I am will not save the pic of Reed and lighten it up........I am will not save the pic of Reed and lighten it up........I am will not save the pic of Reed and lighten it up........I am will not save the pic of Reed and lighten it up........

I'm so proud of Clay. It's about time he gets recognized for the work he has done. I'm so glad he has Reed to support him and listen to his problems and be proud of accolades.

I don't think it's easy to be in the public eye with every comment he makes.

I've got to be honest with you. I'm just not turned on by a toned body. I belong to Gold's gym where these guys walk around in tight shirts and shorts and all I think about is what weights they are doing. I'm a mind woman and get turned on by a guy's intelligence. I guess that's one of the reason's I'm here after six years. However, I do admire the beauty and art of a great body.

Did I just contradict myself? :cryingwlaughter:

Good Morning Everyone,

1 Day until Playlist: The Very Best of Clay Aiken is available!:yahoo:

9 Days until Judge Aiken is holding court on ANTM!

:yahoo:

45 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim