Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Hee Mike & Mike just mentioned my boss and my company! If you are watching them on TV my co workers are sitting behind them taking tickets and I'm stuck in the office!

:hahaha: I feel the same way, Reed!

Claynadians.....FYI, I got an email this morning basically cancelling my order for TVBOCA. :cry4::cry4: I don't for the life of me understand why they would advertise for sale, something they can't sell....????!!!

OTOH, as I mentioned last night, I am on vacation at the end of this week and will definitely be going down to the US to forage for copies there....so if you want me to pick you up however many, PM me!

The first time I read that piece about David Foster that aikim posted, I totally missed the bit about "Clay, his partner, and Jaymes. Reading again and catching it, it makes me all schmoopie. I think that's the first time we've seen anything written like that. Sigh. (I also wonder how Reed likes being a second Daddy to Parker...)

October 17 is my fall break at school. Hmmmm. If this economy wasn't so uncertain, I might try to do this. I think I might wait though until a few more months pass. I mean, tours have been announced on short notice, right?

Claynadians.....FYI, I got an email this morning basically cancelling my order for TVBOCA. :cry4::cry4: I don't for the life of me understand why they would advertise for sale, something they can't sell....????!!!

I tried to order from Amazon.ca Monday and they said it was "not available" (this after getting an email from them a week ago suggesting I order it) , so I ordered from Amazon.com instead. Got an e-mail yesterday saying that it's already been shipped from the U.S. so I'm glad I did what I did.

I tried to order from Amazon.ca Monday and they said it was "not available" (this after getting an email from them a week ago suggesting I order it) , so I ordered from Amazon.com instead. Got an e-mail yesterday saying that it's already been shipped from the U.S. so I'm glad I did what I did.

Yes, I ordered from Amazon.com as well, before .ca came up actually. I'm so glad I didn't cancel that one! My .com order was shipped yesterday, so I'm guessing 2 weeks or more. Sigh....

Which is one of the reasons I'm driving south....I'm not a good waiter!! :lol:

Thanks for the heads up! I just checked my home email and had a message that the were still trying to get the cd for me. I've had that message before for other items, which never became available, so I just cancelled the whole order.

Guess I'm off to the US site to get my copy too!

Oh, please don't add Adam here. Let's not talk about him here. Sorry but he can't compare to our Clay. (I only watched once and i can't bear listening to his constipated version of Ring of Fire and I vowed not to watch again. I listened to one more song Track of Tears just to see if I was wrong but it just turned me off. Sorry to say more than I should.)

Hi Beryl, welcome to FCA. You'll find that people can pretty much talk about anything here. And mostly we move from one topic to another pdq, except for the cute factor of one Clay Aiken.

Aww bottle :console: Just stay here. I doubt the mods are going to be up to anything.

hee....they'd have to find the controls and stuff. :)

exactly :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: plus I would have to think and be creative and everything. Although I have always wondered what would happen if we gave everybody admin powers for the day. :hahaha:

Happy conflicker day.

Although I have always wondered what would happen if we gave everybody admin powers for the day. :hahaha:

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

[/random movie quote] :imgtongue:

LOL..OMG..ok I can hear the person saying it but can't quite put my finger on which movie...

And while I'm here...I thought saying..yay I'm going to the gala was a good first step LOL..but I see hotels saved, vacation days requested, flights checked on. hee. The good part for me is that I think I'll have a free flight.

ETA: eeeeeeeeee Ghostbusters LOL.

ETA: eeeeeeeeee Ghostbusters LOL.

:clap:

I'm dead crazy about Adam! He's amazing.

(NOT as amazing as Clay---but frigging amazing.)

Oh, please don't add Adam here. Let's not talk about him here. Sorry but he can't compare to our Clay. (I only watched once and i can't bear listening to his constipated version of Ring of Fire and I vowed not to watch again. I listened to one more song Track of Tears just to see if I was wrong but it just turned me off. Sorry to say more than I should.)

Uh, I was responding, not adding.

There's this little thing called a scroll button on the side of the window.......

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GALAAAAAAAA!!!!!

My room is booked :)

Off to look at possible flights. :lmaosmiley-1:

Well I just booked a room at the Marriott for Frid Oct 16 to Mon 19th! Don't know if I'll be able to get a ticket yet. I'm looking for someone to share hotel expenses. I'm sure I'll find someone.

I'm totally impressed with all the plans for the Gala.

And to think....Clay was afraid he'd lose fans. LOL.

KAndre rubs her hands together gleefully (having totally forgotten she had such awesome admin/mod/dominatrix powers but we won't mention that)....her finger hovers over the "prune spider log" toggle...realizes if she toggles the damn thing, it'll probably take two years for anyone to notice (unless actual spider infested logs are sent to random members) and by then even she won't remember what the hell she did. Never mind.

Gala looks interesting....

Of all the quotes in all the movies in all the world she picks that one *g*

Of all the quotes in all the movies in all the world she picks that one *g*

I didn't even think of the autobiographical reference, but that pretty much is my life right now! :hahaha:

KAndre rubs her hands together gleefully (having totally forgotten she had such awesome admin/mod/dominatrix powers but we won't mention that)....her finger hovers over the "prune spider log" toggle...realizes if she toggles the damn thing, it'll probably take two years for anyone to notice (unless actual spider infested logs are sent to random members) and by then even she won't remember what the hell she did. Never mind.

bwah the sad part is that I don't know whether you made up"prune spider log" or if it really exists :cryingwlaughter:

merrieee! Go wash your hands right now, young lady! Touching the precious with grubby hands, tsk, tsk! And no, I'm not asking if grubby before or after...

We have GOT to be the scariest admins on the 'Net! And yes, couchie, we apparently prune spider logs on a regular basis.

beryl... :welcome10: Just keep posting and you'll feel right at home in no time.

KAndre... spiders???? :fca: BWAH! :hahaha:

They are painting the outside of our building and they were working on our sign just a bit ago. Someone came in and said, "Hey, they spelled (company name) wrong!" Half the people in the office ran outside to see. :hahaha: I'm so smart... just knew it was April Fools. :cryingwlaughter:

how are they delivering that album, UPS? I won't be home until Saturday night. They better not send it back!!

Couchie... Yes, it comes UPS. You might call them and explain. If they just left it on your doorstep, would it still be there?

For anyone who has not been to this Gala, it is fantabulous!! I am so skeeered we are not going to get a tour this year so I'm going with bells on!! ( that is if I can get a ticket) It was packed last year!

Such fun & wonderful memories! He looked so good that night!! :hubbahubba: