Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Ldyj I did try a different browser; closed out and tried again...no such luck. Hoping it will be vaulted and then I will be able to see and hear it!

Love that blurb from the OFC...I really do love that man!

Oh yeah....Go Cubs...win #1 under their belts!

Kim

The link doesn't work for me. :(

http://vids.eonline.com/services/player/bc...tid=18759204001

This link works. Takes a minute to load but Canadians can watch it eh.

ETA: oopsies...too late once again...

aikim, you may want to try it with a different browser, or maybe restart your browser?

Would the direct link help the Canadians?

http://vids.eonline.com/services/player/bc...tid=18759204001

yup...that's the one that works that I was bringing over. :hahaha:

Anyone know if Clay was in Norfolk, VI by any chance this past weekend? I have friend who swears she saw him walking around and snapped a picture, but he was walking away and it's basically the back of his head and a little of his left cheek. Anyone wanna weigh in?

clayaiken.jpg

ETA: Oh, and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to the new articles and interviews! Whooo!

Aiken’s recording contract with RCA has ended, and he said he’s considering other labels, while also looking at stage and television offers.

“All three look enticing, and I’m in the luxurious position of letting them sit down and come to me,” he said

OK, I feel like speculating...

I speculate a TV offer that's too enticing to refuse because it's likely to be in LA ... which is Jaymes' home and where Parker lives when he's not in Raleigh.

Besides, that's been my Clay dream, for him to be on a weekly show on TV ... although a one-off TV special wouldn't be sneezed at either. But I would like a TV series, peleeeze!!

Aiken’s recording contract with RCA has ended, and he said he’s considering other labels, while also looking at stage and television offers.

“All three look enticing, and I’m in the luxurious position of letting them sit down and come to me,” he said

I speculate a TV offer that's too enticing to refuse because it's likely to be in LA ... which is Jaymes' home and where Parker lives when he's not in Raleigh.

Besides, that's been my Clay dream, for him to be on a weekly show on TV ... although a one-off TV special wouldn't be sneezed at either. But I would like a TV series, peleeeze!!

I agree! Hopefully not as the stereotypical gay friend or anything *yawn* like that, but hey, if Clay is on my TV, so am I! I'd love for him to do a weekly late-night show... something that could show off his funny side.

I agree! Hopefully not as the stereotypical gay friend or anything *yawn* like that, but hey, if Clay is on my TV, so am I! I'd love for him to do a weekly late-night show... something that could show off his funny side.

Yes for sure...I think it would be an insult to have him play a gay character simply because a talented actor of his caliber would be asked to play something that has nothing to do with his own persona.

When I watched Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man, I was so lost in the character, I wasn't distracted by the fact that, oh, he's not really a savant, he's just pretending for the movie. But I truly hope they give him something to do that we have never seen before and that in the process, he gets a whole bunch of new clayfans who BECAME fans for the right reasons and aren't going to leave the fandom if they find out later that he's with the minority group that doesn't like avocado... or sumthin'

Yes for sure...I think it would be an insult to have him play a gay character simply because a talented actor of his caliber would be asked to play something that has nothing to do with his own persona.

When I watched Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man, I was so lost in the character, I wasn't distracted by the fact that, oh, he's not really a savant, he's just pretending for the movie. But I truly hope they give him something to do that we have never seen before and that in the process, he gets a whole bunch of new clayfans who BECAME fans for the right reasons and aren't going to leave the fandom if they find out later that he's with the minority group that doesn't like avocado... or sumthin'

:clap: ITA Clazy & Claytonic! A hosting gig (ala Jimmy Kimmel or Jay Leno) would be great because he wouldn't have to follow a script and his quick wit could be given full rein... OTOH.... he could polish up and showcase his acting skills with a supporting or recurring role on a series, making his versatility more widely known, and allowing him time for musical and family commitments.

I don't know why he would employ any managers etc to advise him, he could just ask us!

I myself am sounding like a know-it-all an expert today!!

ETA: OH NO!! HE doesn't like avocado?

.....Well, I spose I can forgive him that ...as long as we can still share our love of pecans & walnuts........

Thanks, ldy, that link worked fine. Wheeeeeeeee! Looks like it's gonna be fun!

Woo hoo about the OFC announcement! Too bad it's a week before I'm gonna be there (cuz luckiestdaughter has school related stuff until the 25th). I sure hope other fans grab up those tickets, though. I just :wub: that he's being honoured in this way.

OK, my puppy swallowed a paper muffin wrapper last night. Now I have to sift through poo to make sure it passes. The joys of owning a dog!

Good Morning Everyone,

1 Day until Judge Aiken is holding Court on ANTM! :yahoo:

13 Days until Clay receives his Family Equality Council Honor!

:yahoo:

19 Days until Clay is at Rosie's Benefit!

36 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Anyone know if Clay was in Norfolk, VI by any chance this past weekend? I have friend who swears she saw him walking around and snapped a picture, but he was walking away and it's basically the back of his head and a little of his left cheek. Anyone wanna weigh in?

clayaiken.jpg

Those look exactly like the Sterling Heights jeans in your avi. On the other hand, the hair seems like it would be too long, in comparison to the length of Clay's hair in the banner from the week-end before (especially over his ears). I'm not sure...

Still can't get the video to work on E online...I swear with the pre-emption tomorrow and not being able to get the video to work, I am beginning to think someone doesn't want me to see this show!

Sort of looks like Clay to me...but the hair looks longer and blonder than at the GLAAD awards.

Kim

Yikes, goldarngirl, we've got snow here too, but not like that!

Yeah this storm just started at 4am, the snow was slowly dissipating (cause it has been raining) BUT the wind here is really fierce the schools are close because of it (cause this snow is really nothing) BUT the wind is blowing too much.

The freezing rain tonight should be a great addition.

clayaiken.jpg

Those look exactly like the Sterling Heights jeans in your avi. On the other hand, the hair seems like it would be too long, in comparison to the length of Clay's hair in the banner from the week-end before (especially over his ears). I'm not sure...

bottle... the Sterling Heights jeans were much darker in color and he'd have had to wear/wash them a lot to get them that color. I'm in the "possibly" camp, but probably not. :cryingwlaughter:

Congrats to all the Tarheel fans :clap: and sorry to all the MI fans! :cry4:

goldarngirl... O.M.G! Someone up there need to tell the elements it's April! :cryingwlaughter:

clayaiken.jpg

Where are all the Clay-butt experts when we need them???