Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Wow! I go out for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose, LOL. Funny enough, we were discussing will he/won't he tour, and the April 16th date at dinner......I wonder what he'll tell us in a week? St. Paul is, unfortunately, not one of the IT stops I attended, but I am glad Clay got his ticket, for whatever reason.

Now off to respond to the blog. I am not big on the message boards over there, but I do like to comment on the blogs and 'use my voice' that way.

Gosh, we have such a fun boyfriend, don't we? I'm glad he had a good time at "9 to 5" (with Reed, I believe), got to tell us how much of a fanboy he is toward Allison Janney, and just love him teasing us about this whole April 16 thing. I'm totally keeping my expectations in check regarding that date.

The way my week is shaping up at work, I'll probably forget all about the significance of April 16, whatever it might be.

Wow! I go out for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose, LOL. Funny enough, we were discussing will he/won't he tour, and the April 16th date at dinner......I wonder what he'll tell us in a week? St. Paul is, unfortunately, not one of the IT stops I attended, but I am glad Clay got his ticket, for whatever reason.

Now off to respond to the blog. I am not big on the message boards over there, but I do like to comment on the blogs and 'use my voice' that way.

Psychic moment!!....and just about the time he was blogging/posting, I would think. And by the way.....Mary J. Blige :cryingwlaughter:

Psychic moment!!....and just about the time he was blogging/posting, I would think. And by the way.....Mary J. Blige :cryingwlaughter:

Hee, I said that at dinner, but noooooooooooo, she had to be older. :hahaha:

Ok, how does one decide between turkey and all the trimmings, and left over most-delicious-Indian-meal-ever???

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Easter Everyone!

Heading to my in-laws for the day so I am glad all the excitement happened yesterday; I am guessing today will be a slow day and I won't miss much...but in case all Clay breaks out again...someone yell real loud!

4, 5, or 6 days (I pick 4) until Clay explains all!

:yahoo:

9 Days until Clay receives his Family Equality Council Honor!

15 Days until Clay is at Rosie's Benefit!

32 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Bunny.jpgth_EasterAsh2a.jpgchicken.jpg
Kai graphic by Ashes.

Wishing you and yours a joyous Easter Day!

Carolina On My Mind blog explores the history, blessings, and beauty of the season. Featured are photos by Sally and graphics by Invisible926, Clayquebec1, cindilu2, AmazingCA, ABeautifulMind, and Ashes.

Love that Clay has the whole fandom guessing about April 16. Talk about being under this man's spell ... :hahaha:

Have a very special day, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Caro listen.gif

Ok, how does one decide between turkey and all the trimmings, and left over most-delicious-Indian-meal-ever???

One remembers who one invited to said turkey and all the trimmings dinner.

Just sayin'

:imgtongue:

Happy Easter everyone! Time for hubby and I to hit the road for home!

funny-pictures-sixties-easter-bunny.jpg

ldyj... BWAH!!! I think there is a wabbit under all that fur somewhere! :cryingwlaughter:

I have no idea who did this, but it has been in my photobucket for years...

clayintorabbit1.gif

And, in keeping with the day...

chocbunnies.jpg

I found this on my way to the Easter pictures... GAH!!!

lauraqcroptagged.jpg

Well, and the funny thing is, when they said "MJB", I think I pictured someone else entirely; because now that I've seen a picture of her, that's not really who I was thinking of....:lol:

....I'd go for the Indian, personally~but opinions may differ *ahem cough*

claytonic, we had a combination dinner with everything, and I do mean everything! included. So we had samosas, onion bajhi (sp) and something else we didn't even taste to start, butter chicken, bhona ghosh and rice for entree, I had mango (yoghurt freeze) (don't remember it's real name) and luckiest1 had something different for dessert, and then chai tea.....we were bursting!!

....I'd go for the Indian, personally~but opinions may differ *ahem cough*

claytonic, we had a combination dinner with everything, and I do mean everything! included. So we had samosas, onion bajhi (sp) and something else we didn't even taste to start, butter chicken, bhona ghosh and rice for entree, I had mango (yoghurt freeze) (don't remember it's real name) and luckiest1 had something different for dessert, and then chai tea.....we were bursting!!

Me too! Yummy!

Happy springtime and rebirth day!!

jockomo.gif

Happy Easter, FCA!!!

Many, many thanks for the good wishes, prayers, inquiries, phone calls, e-cards...couchie, annabear, claytonic, shamrock, goldarngirl, jazzgirl, Kareneh, Caro, calurker, ldyj, spikesmom, jmh, ausdon, muski, liney, tribeca, Lotus, wanda, chacha, lucky, Fear, bottle, aikim, Bella19, Cotton, merryclay, FromClaygary, ncgran4clay, clayzycoffin, clayzedover and of course my dear eHP buddies and anyone who sent good thoughts my way. They meant a lot!!! :thankyou:

ETA:

Doesn't he just love to keep us guessing?!!!

:Iluvclaysbutt:

I'm such a heathen..I watched Ten Commandments last night..and that's the extent of my Easter celebration. Heading to my sisters ... and since she doesn't cook..not expecting much.

Bottle thanks for the adorable greeting.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

I love all kinds of food- from every country..but I just do not like curry at all. I know it's more than that but there are a lot of Indian dishes that I have to skip.

*joins couchie in the heathen club*

I'm watching baseball.

I did buy myself a hamsteak for later :)

So when did Easter become the new Christmas? :shrug:

This is from my local online daily...

Spending on candy, food, gifts and decorations is expected to be down nearly 14 percent, from an average of $135.03 per person last year to $116.59. Total spending on the holiday is expected to reach $12.73 million.

Apparently, according to this article, you can still put together a decent Easter basket for under $20.00.

Oh really? :cryingwlaughter:

We are having scallops for dinner. No family to see or visit. Don't really care as I'm in misery with poison ivy. Never saw it, still don't see it. My husband was with me and he didn't get it. Not fair.

No Easter baskets just some malted milk balls for my husband and two coconut eggs for me. Mostly gone already.

It was sure fun reading at the OFC when Clay was posting. He really knows how to get the fans going. It is certainly funny how people complained about him not blogging. Now he has too much time on his hands and won't ever sing again. He sure can't win for losing. I think something is happening and eventually we will know about it. :6: