Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

couchie, aikim & djs, soooo was I the only one who looked forward to watching John Derek (as Joshua) on the Ten Commandments year after year?

Scarlett - first, so glad you are doing well!!!!!!!!!

Second - the oily chests and the costumes on everybody made me laugh too much, so I just couldn't watch.

But John Derek was nice to watch. Is he still married to Bo Derek, or has he moved on to the next young blonde wife? Heeee....I guess he can be referred to as a recycled husband, so he is a Green Day participant :-)

Going to drive me crazy trying to think of the name of that Easter show we watched - the boy gets bitten by a scorpion or a spider, and speaks with Jesus on the cross. The boy dies at the end and we all cried, every year.

I'm at a silver table. At least I hope so, haven't gotten my confirmation yet. As I said in the Gala thread, since I can drive back and forth so I save money on hotel and meals.

Can we have another breakfast this year? :praying: It was fun last year.

I'm at a silver table. At least I hope so, haven't gotten my confirmation yet. As I said in the Gala thread, since I can drive back and forth so I save money on hotel and meals.

Was that breakfast on the sat or sun? I hope to get a ticket this year. I have booked a room at the marriott. Hope to meet a lot you there and maybe see other that I met at the final weekend of spamalot.

The breakfast was on the day after the gala last year, and it was a big success! I hope we can do it again this time too.

That would be a lot of fun, lot of talking about the night before I'm sure. Hope to see you there!

For those of you going to Rosie's event this month, I read this in the "Ask Ro" section of her blog today:

"Ro, I just read on a Clay board "Rosie's event is on the 27th, I read that Clay's part of that will be taped, he won't actually be there." It would be fair to clear this up. RIght? As a Clay fan I hate to be used!!

yes that is true"

Here's the direct link to the section - scroll down, close to the bottom - Rosie's Blog - Ask Ro

Thanks for that info, Bella19. Better to know ahead of time. Still just as excited for my NYC getaway, though. luckiestdaughter is a huge Rosie fan, and we are also hoping to catch Guys and Dolls while we are there. Look forward to more exploring of the city, too. I'm hoping the weather stays nice! :)

Thanks for that info, Bella19. Better to know ahead of time. Still just as excited for my NYC getaway, though. :)

I just love NYC went march 08, august 08 and jan 09. Have a good time with daughter in NYC!

Thanks for that info, Bella19. Better to know ahead of time. Still just as excited for my NYC getaway, though. luckiestdaughter is a huge Rosie fan, and we are also hoping to catch Guys and Dolls while we are there. Look forward to more exploring of the city, too. I'm hoping the weather stays nice! :)

You're welcome. :) I know you'll both have a great time in NY and the weather is usually great in April.

From CV:

You can see Reed's FB Pics here. Clay commented under pic #6 and number #22.

It is public.

Am I the only person on the planet for whom it is NOT public? From that link, I get a profile of Kyle Leland and unless I ask to be his friend (which I'm not gonna do) I get no pictures! If anyone can actually see these pictures, could you bring them over here?

I arranged it last year and can do it again this year. It WAS fun!! Do we have a thread started? I'll go have a look.

FromClaygary, make sure you are logged into Facebook before you click on the link. I am not Reed's "friend" nor am I in his "network" (hee, unless he is a part of London, ON) but if I am logged in I can view the entire album of Paris pictures. If I am not logged in, I get what you are describing.

post-212-1239822004_thumb.jpg

post-212-1239822014_thumb.jpg

Well that was a rude question to Rosie...geeze. Could have just asked if he would be there live.

Looking forward to the gala. I'm 95% I'm going... if I can get a ticket. If something else comes up that's more than one night I'll probably go to it instead.

Well that was a rude question to Rosie...geeze. Could have just asked if he would be there live.

Looking forward to the gala. I'm 95% I'm going... if I can get a ticket. If something else comes up that's more than one night I'll probably go to it instead.

If I were Rosie, I'd have told that person not to bother to come.

The event is not planned as a tribute to Clay.

couchie, aikim & djs, soooo was I the only one who looked forward to watching John Derek (as Joshua) on the Ten Commandments year after year?

Scarlett - first, so glad you are doing well!!!!!!!!!

Second - the oily chests and the costumes on everybody made me laugh too much, so I just couldn't watch.

But John Derek was nice to watch. Is he still married to Bo Derek, or has he moved on to the next young blonde wife? Heeee....I guess he can be referred to as a recycled husband, so he is a Green Day participant :-)

Going to drive me crazy trying to think of the name of that Easter show we watched - the boy gets bitten by a scorpion or a spider, and speaks with Jesus on the cross. The boy dies at the end and we all cried, every year.

Don't think John Derek is chasing the next your blonde- He died in 1998.

FromClaygary, make sure you are logged into Facebook before you click on the link. I am not Reed's "friend" nor am I in his "network" (hee, unless he is a part of London, ON) but if I am logged in I can view the entire album of Paris pictures. If I am not logged in, I get what you are describing.

Thank you! I was logging in when requested...but you're right, that doesn't work. Weird! There have now been more comments added to some of the pictures, which are very cute. :) (not the pix, the comments LOL)

If you are looking for airfares for the GALA, Southwest Airlines has just recently opened bookings for October 2009. Rates look pretty good from the west coast. I got round trip for $345.

FromClaygary, I do too, and Clay's as well...especially with the new comments for this picture:

n725504711_1541570_3798840.jpg

Reed Kelly wrote at 2:54am

Um, excuse me ... Mr. Frenchman ... would you take our picture? ... No, we are totally not tourists!

(OK, so I brought a lot of clothes, shoot me.)

Clay Aiken (Raleigh / Durham, NC) wrote at 7:23am

Good LORD on the amount of bags you have with you!

Reed Kelly wrote at 3:52pm

HEY!! You're the one who told me which bags to bring, you can't say a word on that one!!

Clay Aiken (Raleigh / Durham, NC) wrote at 4:02pm

True, I chose the bags that you would use to pack the ENTIRE wardrobe that you insisted on taking!

Clay Aiken (Raleigh / Durham, NC) wrote at 4:05pm

I distinctly remember saying that I thought 30 t-shirts was more than you would need. But why listen to me.I've never been on a tour before! ;-)

Cracks me up that Clay is giving Reed advice on how many T-shirts to pack...those two are so meant for each other! :cryingwlaughter:

I thought the question to Rosie was rude also but not surprising.

Kim

Clay and Reed are just too adorable!!!

ETA: I can only afford the regular ticket to the gala so *crossing my fingers* to get one in June!

:yeahthat: to both these things. And I'm not even sure of the cheap seat yet. *fingers crossed*

I LOVE how these two tease each other. *takes a moment* And Clay is picking out his luggage, hmmm??? *takes another*

What I really wanna know is what was Mr. I-like-to-sleep-til-the-middle-of-the-afternoon doing up at that hour of the morning? HMMM?????