Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Not so fast couchie! The latest from Reed...

Reed Kelly wrote

at 5:15pm

You know darn well I like to work up a sweat; those t-shirts are a necessity! ;0)

PS The final count was 34, LOL.

Not so fast couchie! The latest from Reed...

Reed Kelly wrote

at 5:15pm

You know darn well I like to work up a sweat; those t-shirts are a necessity! ;0)

PS The final count was 34, LOL.

I will not smut, I will not smut............

I love that little wink ;0)

Those two are so sweet.

I love that they are in love.

I read somewhere that Reed uses that smilie because of his big nose!

I love that we get to share a little of their lives.

I wish I could thank Clay for allowing us this pleasure.

:cry4: :cry4: :cry4:

Can anyone tell me why ALL my photobucket pics now show "this image has been deleted or move".

While I did have problems uploading recently, I thought all my pics that were already uploaded were safe. This photobucket account holds ALL my Clay pics and i am really upset about this as I thought they would always be safe !!

Latest Clay "tweet"

Default_profile_normal

CollinsW79: Clay Aiken was in front of me in line at Vera's Shoe Repair in NYC! He left with a pair of orange Crocs. BLECH!

((Scarlett))

happy you are feeling better :)

Thanks bunches!

Since Solo doesn't want to bump up her post count, I guess I'll be the one to post... She's driving into town on Saturday to help me put together some stuff in my place and we're having dinner Saturday night. PM if you can join us or better yet call since we still haven't made final plans. We're leaning towards Cajun seafood but we're easy.

I'm with Reed on the luggage -- can't have too many and backups are always useful!!!

Since Solo doesn't want to bump up her post count, I guess I'll be the one to post... She's driving into town on Saturday to help me put together some stuff in my place and we're having dinner Saturday night. PM if you can join us or better yet call since we still haven't made final plans. We're leaning towards Cajun seafood but we're easy.

Hey! I was going to get around to it. I just thought it would be better to have a firm time and place decided before inviting people who aren't familiar with our special brand of planning or lack thereof. Remember how we scared off Couchie's friend in San Francisco?

And hey y'all! I'm alive. Just haven't had any thoughts to share since Clay hasn't been singing.

Crocs, eh? Ewwwww. :cryingwlaughter:

So, Happy April 16th everyone! :clap: We'll see what today brings......or not. ;)

I finally got around to updating the goldarngirl site with the Pala montages, if anyone is interested. Remember, always use a download manager to download from our site as it does not have a dedicated server and it tends to stop and start at will.

:hello:Solo. Here's to hoping we have some Clay stuff to talk about soon. I'm eager to see if he gets the promotion on 30 Rock as he did on ANTM.

Way off the topic. Maybe this should go in the weight loss or gain thread. On our way to school yesterday we heard on the radio that our next door neighbors were celebrating theit sixtieth anniversary. She is still recuperating from her 5th, sixth or seventh hip surgery. On our way back home we stopped to get the fixins for a gift basket and a card to bring them. We decided to make it as we wanted a lot of fruit and wine in it. Last night during dinner our door bell rang and her husband brought us a still hot pecan pie that she made. It is so good. Now I have to figure a way to hide the rest of it. :therethere:

Good Morning Everyone,

So...is today the day Clay will explain all! Will we finally find out why he needed that ticket? Will the real reason he and Diane were meeting be revealed? Just what were Clay and Tyra discussing over dinner? Stay tuned to the answers to these all questions regarding Clay's future career plans on "How The Clay World Turns" or " I don't plan on getting any work done today because I am going to be refreshing like crazy, checking the OFC and googling Clay Aiken like mad!"

5 Days until Clay receives his Family Equality Council Honor! :yahoo:

11 Days until Rosie's Benefit and possible video clack of Clay!

:yahoo:

28 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

From CV: Any experienced Tweet writers in our midst??

Boring celebrity Twitter feeds are a dime a dozen, but one star’s managed to up the interest by putting his money where his tweet is. On Wednesday, “X-Men Orgins: Wolverine” star Hugh Jackman offered big bucks to a charity of a Twitter fan’s choice. “I will donate 100K to one individual's favorite non profit organization,” he wrote. “Of course, you must convince me why by using 140 characters or less.”

Way off the topic. Maybe this should go in the weight loss or gain thread. On our way to school yesterday we heard on the radio that our next door neighbors were celebrating theit sixtieth anniversary. She is still recuperating from her 5th, sixth or seventh hip surgery. On our way back home we stopped to get the fixins for a gift basket and a card to bring them. We decided to make it as we wanted a lot of fruit and wine in it. Last night during dinner our door bell rang and her husband brought us a still hot pecan pie that she made. It is so good. Now I have to figure a way to hide the rest of it. :therethere:

Hee, I hope you manage to forget where you put it, unlike me....who ate every last crumb of the black forest cake from Easter. :P

So Reed has more pics added to his Paris album this morning. No comments from Clay.....yet.....

eHP: I wouldn't be a fit companion for lunch or dinner this week. Two members of my household were down for the past 10 days with the throat/respiratory infections going around -- and yesterday I woke up to fever, chills and the inability to swallow. The only time I was out of bed was to the pharmacy drive-thru window for a Z-Pak. But I know you'll have a great time -- Cajun seafood sounds terrific. Have you Northside girls been to Floyd's? I eat at Floyd's on the Gulf Fwy at NASA 1, but there's another Floyd's on 1960. "Floyd" is Floyd Landry, original owner of Landry's and associated seafood restaurants until selling to Tilman Fertitta many moons ago. He had a long-term non-compete but has been back in business as "Floyd's" since 2005 -- he took over the Capt. Benny's boat and expanded a lot. The only negative experience I've had at Floyd's was upon ordering a Bloody Mary once, and before sipping I pulled up the plastic spear to see whether celery or olive was attached .... and it was a jumbo boiled shrimp! Coulda killed me!!! But, the seafood is wonderful, (including buckets of fresh mudbugs for REAL Cajuns of which I am not one which is why I do not partake except of the fried tails because I can dip them in remoulade and pretend they're shrimp). Floyd's isn't fancy, and has a big oyster bar in front for half-shell lovers (of which I am a devotee) -- but it's my kind of place all the way. I almost never go to the Boardwalk restaurants anymore, except for special occasions involving my parents, where we can pay lots and lots of money for the same fresh seafood enjoyed at Floyds!

I'm starving .... for Clay news. And I loved his Facebook comments yesterday. Such a cute couple! And yeah, Reed was showing off -- and Clay loved it!

Aikim

I just wanted to tell you that I would never have a clue in hell what was going on and would probably miss half of Clay's appearances if it weren't for your daily updates.

Thanks.

eHP: I wouldn't be a fit companion for lunch or dinner this week. Two members of my household were down for the past 10 days with the throat/respiratory infections going around -- and yesterday I woke up to fever, chills and the inability to swallow. The only time I was out of bed was to the pharmacy drive-thru window for a Z-Pak. But I know you'll have a great time -- Cajun seafood sounds terrific. Have you Northside girls been to Floyd's? I eat at Floyd's on the Gulf Fwy at NASA 1, but there's another Floyd's on 1960. "Floyd" is Floyd Landry, original owner of Landry's and associated seafood restaurants until selling to Tilman Fertitta many moons ago. He had a long-term non-compete but has been back in business as "Floyd's" since 2005 -- he took over the Capt. Benny's boat and expanded a lot. The only negative experience I've had at Floyd's was upon ordering a Bloody Mary once, and before sipping I pulled up the plastic spear to see whether celery or olive was attached .... and it was a jumbo boiled shrimp! Coulda killed me!!! But, the seafood is wonderful, (including buckets of fresh mudbugs for REAL Cajuns of which I am not one which is why I do not partake except of the fried tails because I can dip them in remoulade and pretend they're shrimp). Floyd's isn't fancy, and has a big oyster bar in front for half-shell lovers (of which I am a devotee) -- but it's my kind of place all the way. I almost never go to the Boardwalk restaurants anymore, except for special occasions involving my parents, where we can pay lots and lots of money for the same fresh seafood enjoyed at Floyds!

I'm starving .... for Clay news. And I loved his Facebook comments yesterday. Such a cute couple! And yeah, Reed was showing off -- and Clay loved it!

KF

Sorry that you and apparently your whole family are sick. Hope you feel better soon. I love Floyd's Cajun Seafood also. The Bar Trash appetizer is my favorite (Yummy cajun crabmeat). I do not eat mudbugs either, gross peeling them. I do like them fried or in etufee (spelling). Everything I have ever had there has been delicious.

Scarlet,

Its great that you are doing so well. Enjoy your dinner.

ehp,

I know that you all will have a great time if you join Scarlet and Solo. You are a fun group!