Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Thanks for the heads up! I think I've caught up with everything. Love his grudge answer. BWAH. I love some of the myth busting - even my own - -- and I love it when some of the things I believed are actually right. He just continues to surprise me.

LOL about the arm hair thing. I never notice stuff like that. Love how things given great meaning turn out to be so trivial. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Bottlecap

how lucky that you got to see Ruben, Tryence and Frenchie. I've read great reviews for the show. Unfortunately it is coming no where near me.

Ruben's video for his first single has been released and his cd should be out. His concert dates were put up recently one in Raleigh NC. :) venue TBA later (?)

I loved all the pictures of Clay. That boy sure has long legs!

Also thanks for the Parker picture :)

Checking in quickly - no free internet here. We are having a blast and the weather is phenomenal! It was 90 degrees when we arrived yesterday. We quickly checked in and made our way to Guys and Dolls and were lucky enough to pick up some cheap, partial view seats at the box office, which made our day! Daughter has a thing for Lauren Graham who is one of the stars of the show (from Gilmore Girls) so she was thrilled to get an autograph and some eye-to-eye contact at the stage door. ;) Then we headed off on a subway adventure to find the Lucky Cheng's restaurant, which is billed as a "Downtown Drag Cabaret Dinner Theatre". Hee! It was a hoot, and the food was great to boot.

Today we are going to do some exploring and then we have the Broadway Cares/Equity For AIDs Easter Bonnet at 4:30, followed by Rosie's Gala at 7:30. Thank goodness everything is in close proximity! It's way cool to be staying right in the middle of Broadway - thanks to those who recommended the Milford Plaza, we are loving it!

I see I'm missing some good stuff.....will have to catch up on the OFC stuff when I get home, plus Parker pictures? I hope Clay's not pissed that those got out, becoss it seemed to me that he was keeping Parker under wraps pretty tightly. Still, I'm not complaining! Look how big he's gotten! And those red sweater pictures are pretty yummy....stubble and sunglasses, wheeeeee!

Wish you all were here, more later. :lilredani:

Good Morning Everyone,

Once again...sleep is way over-rated. Not ashamed to admit that I was thrilled to see pictures of Parker. I know Clay wants to keep him out of the limelight but the reality is he cannot hide him forever...eventually pictures were going to get out. I think Clay must have known pictures were being taken because we do not see Parker's face...but from what we do see...he is a cutie and seems to have the same coloring as Clay. Love the smile on Clay's face.

Caught up on his answers...loved the Kelly Ripa answer....definitely no loved lost there!

Don't forget...Rosie's Benefit tonight and possible video clack!

17 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Damn, I'm going to have to rethink this sleep thing.

Love the new pictures with Parker. Hate that they've got "TMZ" all over them. Oh well...as a celebrity, he probably knew it would happen, it was just a question of when. And as aikim noted, no facial pictures. I think that's significant.

Parker looks like he's growing up quite well.

I knew that OFC membership was going to come in handy! LOL! Love all his answers...and better yet, I love the questions he picked.

I :::heart::: him.

Have fun luckiest1 and daughter! Sounds like a great trip planned!

P.S. The rest of the TMZ pictures, via the CH:

TMZ Pix:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/MsMa...elesBHHilto.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/MsMa...gelesBHHi-1.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/MsMa...gelesBHHi-2.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/MsMa...gelesBHHi-3.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/MsMa...gelesBHHi-4.jpg

Is it just me, or is Parker tall? For someone who started out so teensy as a newborn, that child is substantial! He's 8 months old now? 9 months? Can't believe I don't remember his birthday. And more Clay questions answered? EEEE!!

Thanks for the heads-up this morning, merrieeee! At 5 am! LOL

:onsoapbox:

While I'm absolutely thrilled to see that Parker is happy & healthy & out & about with his no doubt very proud daddy, I HATE with the heat of a billion gazillion blazing suns that the bastards of TMZ (TheManureZone) were the ones to publicly post pictures of the little guy. They SUCK.

Sorry. It's Monday. <_<

Looks like they may have been taken with a cell phone. Clay either saw the flash and turned Parker around or he knows that every celebrity is fair game. I'm sure TMZ pays a nice sum for pictures. Too bad so many people are willing to accomodate them.

I think we got just enough of a view to keep the fandom happy for an hour or so. :cryingwlaughter:

Please scroll if you are not interested.

Yesterday georgiesmybaby and I were at the Woman's Show in Raleigh and manned a booth for BAF. I snuck away to watch DLTS. Faye was the MC. The first half hour was a video from BAF and an introduction of the people who work for it. A woman who had a young son went to the Finley Y day camp sponsored by BAF, discussed what her son got from the experience since he is autistic. She was very complimentary of it and how it changed her son and her entire family.

Faye said that they had received $4000 just from the online voting. There was also voting by contribution the three days of the show. At the actual dance contest we passed out envelopes for people to make donations in honor of their favorite dancer. I have no idea what the final talley was. I do know the winner of the event was Ruth Sheehan.

The dancers were good and some very funny. The judges were pretty funny too. One man did the worm move and the judge said he hoped the dancer hadn't hurt his worm. Faye introduced herself as the mother of Clay Aiken to quite a few cheers and applause. She then said that someone told her to kiss the mike when she spoke. She said it was an unusual experience since she hadn't kissed anyone in a long time. I think I know where Clay got his type of humor from.

Back at the booth we talked to many people about BAF and gave away as well as sold some merchandise. I think the name change is very imminent.

Shamelessly I asked some people I met, who might have known, what was going on with Clay's jaw, but no one seemed to know. So I am assuming that he is still healing and it takes a little time. All in all it was a fun and interesting day.

My favorite answer has to be the one where someone asked if he regretted putting his hand over Kelly Ripa's mouth and he said he regretted taking it off. :hahaha:

BWAH!!! :hahaha: That man is sooo funny!

What a sweet looking baby and look....he's being trained in the Clay Aiken style of dressing..stripes!

Lotus... I thought to myself... no shoes, too and then...

Stripes AND bare toes.

wanda... said exactly what I was thinking! :cryingwlaughter:

And... I LOVE Clay's forearm when he pushes up his sleeves... soooo sexy! I's so happy he and Tyra are such good friends that they meet for lunch in NYC and in LA just a short time later. I wonder if that is her mother with her.

Now, off to the OFC to read the latest! His release of that song for charity has gotten some good internet press, IMO.

anna... I agree totally! I'm thinking maybe someone in the restaurant took the shots, then sold them to TMZ, cause an actual TMZ photographer would never have kept their distance like that.

Geez...warn a girl when you change the banner...about fell out of my computer chair! :hubbahubba:

BFS from the OFC is going to Rosie's Benefit tonight and will try and get pictures of any Clay pictures and/or video.

Isn't Luckiest1 going to be there as well?

Kim