Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Woo now that's one surprising drool making banner!

OT for any Leonard Cohen fan who may be here the video, I presume from the DVD, of the 2 1/2 hour concert in London is available for one week only at Leonard Cohen Live in London

A nice feature is that you can choose to watch individual songs if you don't have two and half hours on your hands. :-)

From notacanuck at CC: New Tweet

Clay's visiting his old stomping grounds.

rebdob

Clay Aiken is standing behind me with his baby. Right now.

The tweeter is a production assistant on American Idol.

Sounds like proud Daddy is showing off his son!

Kim

I have to admit that Idol has been in the back of my mind since I saw the "Salon Hair" picture. Clay would make a terrific mentor for the Final 4 / 5, but since we haven't heard a squeak about it - and Clay has pretty consistently said he doesn't watch the show - I'm pretty sure that's just a pipedream of mine.

Still...

Maybe sitting in the audience? Scaring Paula, who's apparently in contract negotiations right now? Kicking Ryan in the nuts?

Those pictures of Parker are adorable. From the back and side he looks just like his daddy. I am loving his red hair.

I can not believe how much I read this weekend at the OFC with the Q & A. Loved his responses to the questions. He made the membership worth it.

I know it is a dream but I wish Clay would appear on Idol again on the finale. I watch every week but no one has really got my attention. I have not voted at all. He would make the finale even better, just like the last time.

There have been a lot of contestants that are parents on AI. Josh Gracin from Clay's season was married with a baby daughter at the time he competed. I'm thinking he and his wife have had at least one, if not more children since then.

Just as long as Simon doesn't reproduce. That would be ghastly, dreadful, self-indulgent, cabaret... :kotz0:

Awww, thanks for the pretty banner!!! And though I've always been very supportive of their decisions regarding Parker's privacy, I'll have to admit that it was soooo nice to see the pictures!!! He looks so cute!!! Just adorable!!! And the dad wasn't bad either. *can't stop grinning at all the pretty pictures*

Clay's back for more in the Questions thread - starting with post #2553.

ETA: Clay just answered a question from wandacleo - Post 2581. EEEEE!

He isn't on the list -- did he finally learn how to hide his online status?

ETA: Awww, that's no fun. But thanks, goldarngirl!!!

He isn't on the list -- did he finally learn how to hide his online status?

Yes someone in the Q&A told him how to do that, so he has been invisible since.

Ah, Clay is A positive. Here is a blurb about personality traits (supposedly) related to type A blood

While outwardly calm, they have such high standards (perfectionists) that they tend to be balls of nerves on the inside. Type A's are the most artistic of the blood groups. They can be shy, are conscientious, trustworthy, and sensitive.

Is Clay the first new daddy from AI?

you know something I thought cool (to me anyway) this past year contestants from season two Clay, Carmen & Josh all had babies :) ( Clay & Carmen's firsts & Josh Gracin's 4th) and Ruben got married.

There have been a lot of contestants that are parents on AI. Josh Gracin from Clay's season was married with a baby daughter at the time he competed. I'm thinking he and his wife have had at least one, if not more children since then.

Just as long as Simon doesn't reproduce. That would be ghastly, dreadful, self-indulgent, cabaret... :kotz0:

well Simon & the baby could share t-shirts

I thought her question was good I liked when she said I am not a vampire LOL

He answered mine too!! I did not think he really would answer mine. I asked about Ruben & dancing with the stars.

But I really don't ever feeling they are/have been competing I just worded my question that was sort of joking around. He took me all seriously. I even stuck my tongue out at the end.

can you tell me how to be invisible at the OFC ? I always wondered how to do that. Would have thought Clay would have known how to do that. The person who posted the question felt like she had to apologize

He answered mine too!! I did not think he really would answer mine. I asked about Ruben & dancing with the stars.

But I really don't ever feeling they are/have been competing I just worded my question that was sort of joking around. He took me all seriously. I even stuck my tongue out at the end.

can you tell me how to be invisible at the OFC ? I always wondered how to do that. Would have thought Clay would have known how to do that. The person who posted the question felt like she had to apologize

That was a good question about Ruben and I loved Clay's answer.

I just checked on the invisible thing. If you click on the button that says "Settings" at the top of the message board, one of the first options you have is to "Use Invisible Mode".

That was a good question about Ruben and I loved Clay's answer.

I just checked on the invisible thing. If you click on the button that says "Settings" at the top of the message board, one of the first options you have is to "Use Invisible Mode".

oh it's that easy. LOL that must be why I didn't know how to do it. Thank you :)

I read that article about Ruben talking about dancing with stars went to bed and dreamed I asked that question. Got up and posted it went to bed & thought it would never be answered anyway.

Tonight I am going to try and dream about winning the lotto.

well Simon & the baby could share t-shirts

BWAH! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Congrats! :clap:

Interesting about the personality traits of the blood type, wanda.

Little bit of information: A positive is the most common blood type in the US--34% of the population.

ETA: I lied. I AM a vampire.