Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Okay, so this DF/Vegas thing was not posted by the OFC, just posted on the OFC message board (by a fan).

Well dang - I should have known that was too good to be true!

sorry guess I worded that wrong I did mean someone posted it. I was just excited!!

Well maybe the OFC will post it tomorrow ???

ETA

Scarlett aren't you an OFC member?

what is your question?

Could an OFC member post a question and word it in a non-career, non-personal way, pretty please?

Thanks for the good thoughts & Clack wishes from everyone... it seems that the venue is too large for up-close clack but at least there'll be a DVD, IIT!!! :BlowKiss:

ETA: tribeca, I was just wondering if we could get confirmation on the event but it seems that the Mandalay Bay Website made it official, so we're ok! :)

Am I the only fan who hasn't asked Clay a single question? Not that I don't have a ton of questions I'd like answers to, just none that aren't personal or career-related, so I'm stumped. I don't want to ask something just for the sake of asking -- I'm not one to leave comments after his blogs either. Okay, so I'm a wallflower, what of it? Some of the Q&As have been very enlightening -- such as his attitude about fans approaching him to say hi and get autographs -- but I'm still shaking my head that a fan would pull up a chair at his table and STAY. Some people have no couth whatsoever.

Nope, not just you. I haven't even read all the questions. It saves a ton of time.... :cryingwlaughter:

Congrats to everyone going to Vegas!!! I'm GREEN with envy!! I'm on perpetual strike standby and can't plan to do anything for what appears to be the rest of my life now... :(

Okay, so this DF/Vegas thing was not posted by the OFC, just posted on the OFC message board (by a fan).

Well dang - I should have known that was too good to be true!

The following is from the Mandalay Hotel web site

David Foster and Friends

Mandalay Bay Events Center [Make a reservation]

[Add To Itinerary]

Date:

May 9th, 2009

Price:

$134.25, $81.75, $55.50

Back by popular demand, a concert celebration featuring music’s premier songwriter and producer David Foster will take place Saturday, May 9 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center. The event will pay tribute to the 15-time Grammy winner and will feature Clay Aiken, Philip Bailey from the chart-topping band Earth, Wind & Fire, Brian McKnight, Peter Cincotti and Oprah Winfrey’s protégé, Charice. Foster also will perform some of the hits he has written or produced during his 40-year musical career. The event is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m.

Bolding mine

Yes, I understand the information is true. I just thought that the OFC actually told us something first for once, before it was discovered by a fan. I know - what was I thinking? :hahaha:

Could admin please request that private jokes, sniggering and bitching, if it must be done, be done off the board.

That kind of behavior where only a handful of people "get it" is disgusting, childish and not fun tor the person targeted. I could say a whole host of other things but I will take the high road in this regard. I am just disappointed that it doesn't seem possible to have an unpopular opinion or simply be different from the crowd without certain individuals resorting to back-stabbing and bitching in PM, then brought to the board as a 'private joke'.

It doesn't matter how popular a person is, how nice they are to most people, what their position in life is, how talented or intelligent they are, if they target one person, that makes them something that shouldn't be tolerated anywhere, be it the school-yard, workplace or indeed a fan-forum.

Thank you.

I feel like I just missed something big.

Don't we have the best boyfriend? What a weekend and then he follows up just like the Millionaire Matchmaker said he should! Can he keep it up?

I can't find the smiley thing that says I love Clays butt :(

You know I was thinking really the only thing hate about AI is they didn't have that guitar hero commercial with finalist dancing in their boxers during season 2!

Don't even care that guitar hero wasn't invented yet!

If you can send some examples to LdyJ and I, that would be great. Thanks.

Otherwise, people can just read the guidelines and know what kind of place we all want and live by them. Self policing IMO is the way to go.

I don't wish to turn this into a project, and I have my reasons, which may not may not be obvious. I just prefer to get my message across because I want this to be the first and last time I mention it.

page 71...the new 69. hee

69... then one more.. and yet another?

I can't find the smiley thing that says I love Clays butt :(

tribeca, just type these on your post (including the colons) :Iluvclaysbutt: :loveclaysbutt:

and these will come up! :)

:Iluvclaysbutt::loveclaysbutt:

page 71...the new 69. hee

69... then one more.. and yet another?

Multiples?

:clay:

Well you had your say. I'm confused and so are others but as you wish. I'm not a mind reader so I consider it said and done and don't know what got accomplished.

To everyone I hope you know my PM door is always open.

Yes, just like those who have no idea what the 'private jokes' are about, they can't read minds either.

I hope what got accomplished is that people with a predisposition to certain behaviors think about what they are doing, and STOP doing it. I am not talking about heated discussions and differences of opinion, because I don't hesitate to express my opinion, but even when I strongly disagree with someone, I always respect them as a human being, and because I respect them, I always think about what they said and sometimes adjust my view, even if just a little. I consider pretty much everyone on this board as intelligent women so I always take on board what they have to say. What I don't do is to target one person to ignore EXCEPT to take shots at them. There is a big difference.

Ok if you don't have time to PM about your issues then don't bring them to the board.

Maybe I'm just in on all the private jokes but I don't know the heck you're talking about. Seemed like a good afternoon to me..and we're right in the middle of smut.

I'm sure everyone here has some issue with the board... no way around that... but there's a way to work it out and this ain't it.

Multiples?

:clay:

and

In these tough economic times, when we're all cutting back, I feel like 68 should be the new 69.

Besides, it's much better ya know.

(You do me and I owe you one)

:hahaha: LOL! Love the way you both think! I'm just so tired today, I needed the laughs. :thankyou:

Ok if you don't have time to PM about your issues then don't bring them to the board.

Maybe I'm just in on all the private jokes but I don't know the heck you're talking about. Seemed like a good afternoon to me..and we're right in the middle of smut.

I'm sure everyone here has some issue with the board... no way around that... but there's a way to work it out and this ain't it.

I think you know perfectly well what I am talking about and I think you know why I think it is futile to discuss this topic in PM.

And I'll leave it at that.

Apologies, sincerely, to anyone who is clueless, but if you are, then you are one of the lucky ones because this isn't something you want to be in on.

Whatever -- I'm done with the topic. I'm not the only one to discuss your issues with.

LdyJ

Bottle

KAndre

If you can't trust any of the mods then you sincerely have a problem that has no answer.

I have often told ya'll to spill your guts about issues you have... but please read the room. That's my only advice.