Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Personally, I just want to be in on some smut, but I can't seem to think of anything good... :shrug: I do enjoy a good smut session! Ha, I never would have thought that becoming a fan of Clay Aiken (who, I confess with my head hung down in shame, I regarded as "that geeky guy from Idol?" before becoming a fan) would allow me to make suggestive comments right and left. Whoo for all the little advantages to being a fan!

Whatever -- I'm done with the topic. I'm not the only one to discuss your issues with.

LdyJ

Bottle

KAndre

If you can't trust any of the mods then you sincerely have a problem that has no answer.

I have often told ya'll to spill your guts about issues you have... but please read the room. That's my only advice.

I don't know what "read the room" means.

don't hold your head in shame Clayzy...

he will always be that geeky guy from American Idol to me... :cryingwlaughter: even though soon after I found him incredibly cool. I still remember that first moment..waiting for him to open his mouth and make me laugh - sandwiched as he was between those two bad auditions. And I think it took me 3 yeas after that to smut. I've always enjoyed it though..so have at it!!

I have often told ya'll to spill your guts about issues you have...

bad_hair_day.jpg

Okay.

I have issues with this hair. Can you help?

Donaldsdog.jpg

Don't ask me - I said I wanted to look like a billionaire!

I guess I have to give up all pretense of work and just wait at OFC for Clay.

Love the Santa answer.

and we're right in the middle of smut.
:yeahthat: Isn't there some rule somewhere that doesn't allow the interuptus of the smuttus? :clay:

And I still contend that this little person is using the international sign for "hand job"...yes/no? ---> :DoClay:

anyone?

And I still contend that this little person is using the international sign for "hand job"...yes/no? ---> :DoClay:

anyone?

*squints*

I would say...yes.

And I really just want to sink my hands into that bulky striped sweater and squeeze. Can I squeeze your sweater, Clay? Please?

If everybody in the "room" (in this case, the board) is having fun smutting or whatever, making dire pronouncements and kind of telling people how to post (or not) is generally going to get ignored at best.

Read the room is something entertainers do all the time, and adjust their act accordingly.

Go with the flow.

and we're right in the middle of smut.
:yeahthat: Isn't there some rule somewhere that doesn't allow the interuptus of the smuttus? :clay:

anyone?

:hysterical: I can barely see that little hand....but I managed, somehow, when you said that!! :hahaha:

If everybody in the "room" (in this case, the board) is having fun smutting or whatever, making dire pronouncements and kind of telling people how to post (or not) is generally going to get ignored at best.

Read the room is something entertainers do all the time, and adjust their act accordingly.

Go with the flow.

Bad timing, I guess, but then they don't have to pay attention since I am not addressing the vast majority of them. I am not going to be bullied by anyone, and I mean ANYONE.

If bullying is condoned, then I want it stated on the board, not in PM.

:songstuckinhead: Don't mind me, I've been busy trying to smack this earworm outta my head all day...

UNDONE

If you want to destroy my sweater...Woah-ah-woah-ah-woah.

Hold this thread as I walk away... As I walk away.

Watch me unravel, I'll soon be naked.

Lying on the floor, lying on the floor

I've come undone.

th_RosieBK3.jpg

th_BH_Salon_02.jpg

th_Sardis1223_8.jpg

th_Spam1016_1.jpg

th_Spam1002_3.jpg

th_Spam1001_1.jpg

th_Spamgreensweater215.jpg

th_APInt04.jpg

Can I squeeze your sweater, Clay? Please?

Is that a question you can ask Clay at the OFC?

But...wouldn't that be rhetorical? LOL

How about "May I?"

ETA: Ooooh, bottle! I bet I could find the right end...

Okay

I am totally against fans speaking for Clay and all but------- if you ask him if you can squeeze his sweater do you think he may answer after you buy it at the gala you can do whatever you want with it?

Okay

I am totally against fans speaking for Clay and all but------- if you ask him if you can squeeze his sweater do you think he may answer after you buy it at the gala you can do whatever you want with it?

Huh? What would I do with his sweater?

Oh.

Here. This should explain everything:

716YTCFFPNL.gif

Hee!

I bet it would set off a string of "Can I squeeze ..." posts and he'd get into teacher mode again. Not that I'd complain...

With your love of showers, Scarlett, you could ask to squeeze his...loofah.

Ow!

Good one tribeca!

Thank you :)

Okay

Huh? What would I do with his sweater?

Oh.

Here. This should explain everything:

716YTCFFPNL.gif

Hee!

Thank god for the book becasue it took me reading that a few times to get it :lol:

I bet it would set off a string of "Can I squeeze ..." posts and he'd get into teacher mode again. Not that I'd complain...

Scarlett to you like be scolded or something?

you know what I wonder which is really dumb

do you think Clay shuts of all the pictures when he is on the OFC? I mean wouldn't be strange to be seeing 2000 of you staring back?

With your love of showers, Scarlett, you could ask to squeeze his...loofah.

Ow!

The loofah would be nice but given the choice, which item would you like to squeeze best? Is that a question we could ask -- "Clay, which item would you be least offended by a question involving the squeezing of?"

Scarlett to you like be scolded or something?

you know what I wonder which is really dumb

do you think Clay shuts of all the pictures when he is on the OFC? I mean wouldn't be strange to be seeing 2000 of you staring back?

That depends on who's doing the scolding. Lol!

Even I want to switch pictures off whenever I read the OFC. Even if they're of Clay, thousands of blinking pictures can be a bit too much.

LOL LdyJ..that cracked me up too.

Lotus I just got the $81 ticket. I feel happy to just be going. And honestly, I don't care about anyone on that list but Clay. Hopeully some other folks I'm intersted in will attend. Used to love Phillip bailey but he didn't sound so great the last time I saw him. Still I think EWF was my first concert and Reasons is one of my favorite songs of all times.

Mandalay Bay is expensive for rooms but the Luxor is nearby and it is $150 per night. That is where artquest and I are staying.

We stayed at the Luxor over spring break. It was great fun! We were able to get a lower price by booking through expedia. It was really nice to be able to have a room for hubby and I, and a separate room for our teenaged daughters!

Couchie, I'm thrilled that you got a ticket! Woooohooooo!!

It was really nice to be able to have a room for hubby and I, and a separate room for our teenaged daughters!

Ain't that the truth! We do this whenever we can. :)

Gonna say a reluctant goodnight to those thudworthy thighs now. Sleep happy, y'all!

I guess the ER was missing us so we went for a little visit tonight... 5 hours...I know the drill pretty well. It was really a precautionary thing because my mom's hand went numb and then it traveled to her face. All the tests were ok and we left with a lecture that she should eat on time - the only abnormality was her blood sugar had gotten too low. Oh yeah I just loved being in an emergency room with all those sick coughing people. :cryingwlaughter:

Gibby....Wish you were coming. I could visit the hockey jersey :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I'm thinking about taking mom. She loves to gamble.