Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

you know what I wonder which is really dumb

do you think Clay shuts of all the pictures when he is on the OFC? I mean wouldn't be strange to be seeing 2000 of you staring back?

I actually asked Clay about all those avi's staring back at him in the question thread, but he never answered me, demmit! I'll have to spend some time thinking how I want to phrase today's question du jour so it doesn't look too much like a statement and also figure out what time of the day to post it so Clay can ignore it the easiest.

Why yes, it is all about moi, thankyouverymuch. :hahaha:

Glad your mom is doing okay, Couchie. It's no fun getting used to ER visits!

The avi's aren't so bad, but I turned off siggies at the OFC also - although some of them are really quite gorgeous, when the same person posts three-four-five times in a row it's hard on the eyes!

Good Morning Everyone,

I have all avis and signatures turned off at the OFC...makes it so much easier to read the board without having everyone's agendas and political/religious views staring you in the face.

So, I think the sun has forgotten us here in Illinois...seems like forever since we have seen it. Hoping old Sol makes a return next week when I am on vacation. I have plans to work in my garden and get it ready for planting.

9 Days until Viva Las Vegas with Clay!

:nana:

14 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I have all avis and signatures turned off at the OFC...makes it so much easier to read the board without having everyone's agendas and political/religious views staring you in the face.

Thanks for reminding me of that!!!!! I turned off siggies everywhere. If I want to get preached at or lectured, I will voluntarily attend something or another.

Of course Ron the GOI will miss some unintended humour, but if I buy him another beer, he cheers right up again.

I hope Clay sings Lover All Alone in Vegas, and I hope there is clack! That is the only "new" song of his I love to pieces.

It is fun to see the travel arrangements and excitement flying around the boards.

It is fun to see the travel arrangements and excitement flying around the boards.

Happy Days are here again. I love being a Clay fan and these kind of days make it even more fun. It is so interesting watching plans being made, people helping others, offering rooms and rides. Even if you aren't going you can still share the joy on the boards. This really has built up into a community. Who'd have thunk it?

I guess the ER was missing us so we went for a little visit tonight... 5 hours...I know the drill pretty well. It was really a precautionary thing because my mom's hand went numb and then it traveled to her face. All the tests were ok and we left with a lecture that she should eat on time - the only abnormality was her blood sugar had gotten too low. Oh yeah I just loved being in an emergency room with all those sick coughing people. :cryingwlaughter:

Gibby....Wish you were coming. I could visit the hockey jersey :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I'm thinking about taking mom. She loves to gamble.

Whew, I'm really glad your Mom didn't have another stroke, Couchie! Low blood sugar can easily be fixed.

I'll have to bring that hockey jersey with me sometime to a Clay event for you to feel up! Not when it's on me, of course. :hahaha:

I agree, djs - t is really fun to see all of the travel arrangements! I wish I was going to Vegas, too. My older daughter will be graduating from high school right around that time, so it's going to be a busy time. Somehow I don't think she'd appreciate me running off to Vegas to see Clay!

I actually asked Clay about all those avi's staring back at him in the question thread, but he never answered me, demmit! I'll have to spend some time thinking how I want to phrase today's question du jour so it doesn't look too much like a statement and also figure out what time of the day to post it so Clay can ignore it the easiest.

Why yes, it is all about moi, thankyouverymuch. :hahaha:

I love your very scientific approach Bottle! :cryingwlaughter:

I'll have to bring that hockey jersey with me sometime to a Clay event for you to feel up! Not when it's on me, of course. :hahaha:

what's the fun in that :hahaha:

Today is my Monday. Sigh.

Sorry to hear about the ER visit last night, couchie, but glad it all turned out ok!

I'm glad that today is already Thursday....it is nice having a short week. I always take 2 or 3 days vacation at a time but I never stay home, so I am always more tired when they are over!

I wish I could go to Vegas but it's not in the cards this time. I look forward to recaps and clack, though! I'm so glad Clay will be singing again, it doesn't much matter to me what he sings.

Does "who are you and what have you done with Clay Aiken?" count as a rhetorical question? Seriously, I never thought we'd see the day that he'd become so open and chatty. Hee, and at times so short-tempered. I love it! :wub:

Clay likes to keep us on the hook, doesn't he? I bet Parker got his daddy out of bed at this early hour (for CA and for Clay.) :hahaha: This batch starts with post 3794.

I thought the tweeter said he was in Las Vegas? :8:

tweeter is the devil

I am officially on vacation! :woohoo:

Checked in at the OFC and caught up on Clay's answer's...he really is keeping us on our toes...we never know when he is going to pop in! I love it ! I think "He's Back" has become my favorite post...even better than "He Blogged".

Don't shoot me, but I asked two questions in a row....well, they were good questions!

Kim

Did someone say Twitter?

QUOTE (mustbeeme @ Apr 30 2009, 04:23 PM)

who knows how reliable these twitters are but ....

ptlee: is watching Clay Aiken walk around the lobby of the ______ Hotel looking lost

25 minutes ago

edit because he could still be there!!

The Vegas/DF thing is on the front page of the OFC now. Is this new?

Yes, it was just posted today.

Kim

Sigh! After giving it a lot of thought, I have decided not to go to Las Vegas. I am hoping that I will be able to manage to go to the Gala instead. I certainly can't do both.

Lordy I hope I don't regret this.

Who knows maybe it will be taped and shown on PBS.

I would choose a Raleigh Gala over a David Foster show.....in fact, I guess in a way I am! :) Since I do plan to be at gala. Woudn't miss it for the world. Last year we didn't think there was any way Clay could outdo the year before, but he managed to at least equal it. They were both so special in so many different ways, I couldn't say which one was better.

I would choose a Raleigh Gala over a David Foster show.....in fact, I guess in a way I am! :) Since I do plan to be at gala. Woudn't miss it for the world. Last year we didn't think there was any way Clay could outdo the year before, but he managed to at least equal it. They were both so special in so many different ways, I couldn't say which one was better.

:yeahthat:

Luckiest, you are going to have to start paying taxes in NC soon.

I started at my new job today. Everyone seems very nice. Beautiful location in a restored historic home in a wooded setting. But four stories without an elevator is quite the jaunt when things have to be delivered or picked up. This is the first time I've been an employee since 1983. :Imok:

Fear.... Congrats!!! Think of the better shape you'll be in... :cryingwlaughter: Besides having more money and that never hurts.

I adore Clay talking to us like this. It is so nice to get to know him better. I loved his answer about the airlines... He said he has NEVER EVER EVER gone on United where his luggage has gotten somewhere with him. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: And, I'm sure he was traveling first class at the time.