Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Congratulations on the new job, Fear!!!

:highfive: :nana:

ETA: So... now that we have 2 winners in our "next live show" pool, how about another speculation list. What do you think he'll sing next week? (Eeeeee!)

djs, are you staying with Lover All Alone? For me, it's a long shot but I'm hoping for that CCM song that he said was his favorite to hear & sing.

ETAA: Congratulations to our winners, jmh123 and ncgurrl!!!

:manynanas: :09: :04:

ooh yeah..something to look forward to..more Clay answers. Thanks for the start number!!

Sorry you won't be there Lotus. I'll probably do what I did for the Skate thing..fly in for the day, attend the event, gamble all night and catch a plane home in the morning. And this time I won't have to then head from the airport and straight to work for 8 hours. It's mother's day or otherwise I'd stay a few days. Speaking of which - the day shift ER doctor called me and said they found something on my mom's CAT scan on review and they told me to get her back to the hospital ASAP. So anyway, although she seems fine, they have admitted her to the hospital and will be watching her for at least the night. I guess she has a teeny teeny bleed and considering her history they are being ultra careful.

hmmm I think I'm supposed to come up with prizes heee.

OK a drink in Vegas for NCGurrrl; a drink at the gala for JMH ..how's that. And feel free to make that drink a coke Just kidding..the bank is open! :cryingwlaughter:

So WHO from here is going?cuz I'm horrible at recaps..

Hey Ducky...my family reunion in 2010 is in your neck of the woods... I've been informed by my mom that I'm going :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Winning is its own reward, and winning it together with ncgurrl is cool. Very FCA. :lilredani:

I am honored to share. I picked my birthday hoping Clay would give me a nice gift. We can have that drink either in Las Vegas or at the Gala since I will be at both.

Just back from my Thursday nite TV marathon of Bones, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practise came back and saw I'd been logged on all this time. GGAM the way Private Practise ended the season?...arghhh!!!

Anyway I hope all of you who go to Las Vegas will take binoculars and can come back and tell us all how fine our boyfriend looks and sings.

And Couchie I'm sure there will be lots of recaps and I'm sorry I won't be seeing you. Are you planning on going to the Gala?

And Couchie I'm sure there will be lots of recaps and I'm sorry I won't be seeing you. Are you planning on going to the Gala?

yes going to the gala..and my stomach is still doing flip flops from the PP finale. Somebody was on crack when they wrote that-- can't wait till next season :cryingwlaughter:

Luckiest, you are going to have to start paying taxes in NC soon.

Heh heh, and NYC taxes too. :P Good luck on the job! Doesn't matter how long it's been, it's like riding a bicycle. :cryingwlaughter:

couchie, sorry to hear they admitted your mom, but good thing they caught it. I'll never forget your unique travel plans in Las Vegas.....who needs a hotel room? Hee, glad to hear you are going to do it again. :clap:

Good Morning Everyone,

Couchie Sorry to hear about your Mom...but good that they are being vigilant.

No Las Vegas or Gala for me...hoping eventually Clay will appear somewhere in the middle of the country so I can see him (tour, tour, tour)...but always look forward to recaps and clack.

8 Days until Viva Las Vegas with Clay!

:yahoo:

13 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

couchie, keep us posted on your Mom.

Lotus, sorry to hear that you won't make Vegas. You'll have fun at the Gala, though, I'm sure!

:cocktail: for ncgurrrl and jmh!

Bringing this over from the CH (thanks MsMarm!):

ABC News.com

TAUNTED STARS

ABC News has a slide show on Bullied Celebs on their home page titled:

You will Never Guess What Hot Stars Were Bullied, They are famous now, but these celebrities weren't always so popular.

Clay is slide #9. They used a GLAAD pic.

Bullied Celebs

Singer Clay Aiken's name maybe would have never been known had he not gotten over his fear of performing. Aiken told Dr. Phil that classmates targeted him because he was in high school musicals. "I was the only guy in choir in my entire high school. ... There was a long time when I didn't want to sing because I thought people are going to pick on me," he said.

(Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage for GLAAD/Getty Images )

For those members here who are also members of the CH -- they've started their fund raising drive for 2009 to keep the vault up and running. If you are a key holder there, and are able to do so, please donate! I can't imagine what life would be life without the vaults!

There will be a "blast" email to all members, or you can go HERE to make your donation. Again, keyholders only.

If you want to make a donation to Clack Unlimited (which could also use help, I'm sure, and is for non-CH or CV keyholders), the link is HERE!

For those members here who are also members of the CH -- they've started their fund raising drive for 2009 to keep the vault up and running. If you are a key holder there, and are able to do so, please donate! I can't imagine what life would be life without the vaults!

Thanks LdyJ for the update. I think CH may have an old email address for me. I give something monthly but may up it a little bit. So important to keep those vaults going.

Jeffery Toobin, of CNN, just made me LOL... guess he wrote a book call The Nine - all about Supreme Court -- and so he said the expected vacancy there is like the Super Bowl for nerds. He's smiling ear to ear.

Posting from the plane in Newark - we are probably going to leave late since many people didn't realize that they had to have their visa checked before boarding.

New Tweet:

Don't know how much creedence to give to this tweet, but the tweeter is involved in Broadway and worked on the "Easter Bonnet" show. She does have three Kathy Griffin icons in what she is following

LS: I liked Passing Strange L: The musical, Little Sally? LS: No. Clay Aiken just walked by me on 44th St.

29 minutes ago from web

Could be possible if he is heading to France...Reed's show opens tomorrow night.

Kim

:cry4: I was just on 44th Street!

Just back from the hospital....for anyone who has been following this saga, son #2 grew another inch. Wheeee, I think he's gonna be taller than his dad! He'll turn 18 in 3 months but they are advising he can keep on with the program until he stops growing. :)

Hey gang -- need to ask a big favor for some prayers for my Mom. She fell this morning, and broke two bones in her pelvis, plus a bone in her arm, plus she had fluid in her lungs. It's not looking good at this point. You might not see me for a while....

Hey gang -- need to ask a big favor for some prayers for my Mom. She fell this morning, and broke two bones in her pelvis, plus a bone in her arm, plus she had fluid in her lungs. It's not looking good at this point. You might not see me for a while....

I am not sure if I know how to pray anymore but I will do the next best thing and send lots of healing light and thoughts her way, so that she will be well enough to enjoy an special Mother's Day with you next week. :openflower3:

ETA: And the same for your mom, Couchie. Mothers are irreplaceable.