Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

ldyj, I'm so sorry to hear the news. Hugs and prayers to you and your family. :thbighug-1:

In a way, I'm feeling a kind of deja vu. Early in the fandom, my dad passed away just a couple of days before the Vegas IT concert. At that point, I'd been posting some things here and there on a few boards but I was basically still a dogwalker in every place. The outpouring of support and sympathy from people all over the fandom was very moving. I think it was one of the main things that convinced me I was in the right place. :hearts to y'all: :BlowKiss:

Thanks JMH.

Hi Kim.. I did read last night's answers.... but I think he also answered some a couple days ago that I missed. I think it will be easier to scroll FCA because I remember there being a post number where it started. I'll do that if I don't find them in resthome.

What Jamar? You think 3 is crazy too? :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: I did mention that I went to NYC TWICE last year on business. Surely that makes it less crazy.

ETA: I love the resthome.think I will just read there from now on..and I think it's current. And I really had missed quite a bit. The Wango Tango thing cracked me up. Bottle he says he reads every question so just keep trying baby. Champagne is on ice. The winery question made me LOL... I guess it can be boring if you don't drink -- he needs to take KAndre with him - my friend, who doesn't drink - had a great time at the winery listening to her hold court :cryingwlaughter:

I'm a little obsessive some times when it comes to Clack. I have been collecting all the Q&A from OFC and this morning I spend way too long here, when the laundry needs doing, numbering them.

I am pleased to report that so far Clay has answered 234+or- questions. 234 !!!

He is an absolute riot. I agree with everything he said about NC politics. I loved Gov. Jim Hunt and the current Gov Bev Pardue, I seriously considered her Republican opponent because of his vast knowledge of Economic Development. So far i don't have a problem with her other than that she cut state employee wages by .5% which includes my son.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't hate Sarah Palin, I just disagreed with her politics.

As far as Ms Foxx goes, she was definitely in a carved out Republican district so Democrats rarely have a chance in running against her. Here is a youtube of a woman who lost her son in Iraq, speaking of Foxx. Many Republicans I know voted against her. She is in such a rural area that is so very conservative and one that doesn't believe in government.

Went out this am for our second bike ride of the year. It was really chilly and the winds were gusting at 25 miles per hour. We did 32 miles and it was work. I got to get myself in gear to start riding alot since we may go on three bike tours this summer.

I can not believe how fast I go to the OFC when I see he has answered questions. I know this will not continue at this rate but it has been great. Can not wait for next Saturday and hope we get some clack. I will not be checking in to the morning on Sunday because of the time change.

I remember when the JNT 05 started in Vancouver, my husband was out of town, and I set my alarm to get up to read the comments at 1am in the morning. Will not do it this time because hubby will be here and he will think I lost it. If he even knew sometimes.

I told him I saw it 3 times last year which is not so crazy sounding as the real number. :hahaha:

That really cracked me up, Couchie! :hahaha:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't 'fess up. :19:

I seem to take trips to visit 'friends from college' and they also come Back East much more frequently in recent years than ever before. Good thing I went to school on the West Coast. ;)

I have been reading an international Mylene Farmer web site and it is too funny. They are just like us! Waiting for pics, videos of the first concert and they have pictures of the program. Well they don't have a name for it though. What a hoot!

I have been reading an international Mylene Farmer web site and it is too funny. They are just like us! Waiting for pics, videos of the first concert and they have pictures of the program. Well they don't have a name for it though. What a hoot!

Hee. I've been following it a bit, too. I feel like I'm cheating on my pretend boyfriend with his real boyfriend.

Here's a youtube that includes the dancers - No clue which one is Reed: Link.

They look a bit like they're dressed as skeletons for this song.

The Mylene youtubes make me appreciate the quality of our Clack. Maybe we need to send Scarlett to France so she can give lessons in smuggling the contents of a Radio Shack in one's purse and filming concerts.

:foto:

Awesome! :hubbahubba:

:Thud:

I'd give a whole lot to hear boyfriend's thoughts on his boyfriend's new gig. Both of them are so far beyond cool, they're hot!

I just can't get over how much we've learned about Clay in this last week. It occured to me this morning that this Q&A thingy is like a fandom-wide version of the sit-down Meet and Greets. It has infused my fandom with a fresh burst of 'OMG!! OMG!!!!!' and I am loving it!

The Mylene youtubes make me appreciate the quality of our Clack. Maybe we need to send Scarlett to France so she can give lessons in smuggling the contents of a Radio Shack in one's purse and filming concerts.

:foto:

I could use a trip to Nice! ;)

But don't you want to wait until Saturday to see how rusty I am? But then of course I'm going to blame the seats -- you won't believe what that venue was distributing as their "good" tickets. I haven't sat this far away since the NAT. He won't have any reason to wonder why people are using binoculars and what exactly they're looking at. I just hope they have a very high stage and huge jumbotrons.

Speaking of Saturday, no one wants to speculate on what it'll be like? I like to be optimistic. Maybe those outfits will give the cute guy some ideas.