#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

David introduced Peter something... sorry I could not hear and I don't know who this is. I am still stuck on Clay right now. LOL

Peter Cincotti?

Yep. David Foster produced his last album.

Artquest at Ch:

He has never looked more beautiful. Reddish hair with subtle highlights. Grey pants with a kind of checked pattern, sports coat, black tie, loosened, white shirt. Beautiful jaw, gorgeous hair, and that amazing voice.

Artquest:

Big, big standing ovation for Clay. Lots and lots of love from a crowd that has already seen some amazing talent tonight.

I want more Clay!!!!

Me too!

Katherine Jenkins a mezzo soprano,

Katherine has an opera-like/classical sound and David wanted to see what it would be like to teach her a pop song like "Got to be real" so he is teaching her on stage. LMAO

OMG he is having her sing something from her album out in Oct but asked that nobody put it on YouTube otherwise they can't include it on the CD and they really love it

Heather Headley is singing now and DF wished all Mothers a Happy Mother's Day

Hope DF remembers that Mother's Day is also Charice's 17th birthday.

WOW except for Peter Cincotti, I know all these artists, that's very unusual . I love Katherine Jenkins, she's well-known in the UK. Signature's audition for Britain's Got Talent is really worth looking up on YouTube. They brought the house down.

I can't wait to actually hear Clay sing Glory of Love!!!!!

I'm sure it will be on YouTube real soon!

One of the surprises was Brian McNight's kids singing.

She must be good looking but she's wasting his time and mine.

From Artquest:

Ditzy blond, great patent leather half boots, so she gets some props.Six inch heels.

Heather Headley is singing now and DF wished all Mothers a Happy Mother's Day

Hope DF remembers that Mother's Day is also Charice's 17th birthday.

WOW except for Peter Cincotti, I know all these artists, that's very unusual . I love Katherine Jenkins, she's well-known in the UK. Signature's audition for Britain's Got Talent is really worth looking up on YouTube. They brought the house down.

It was announced that he was going to sing that?

One of David's background singers (who he has worked with for years) is gonna sing a song to her husband who passed away last year. They are showing a video about him cause he's the guy who does voiceovers for movie previews best know for "coming soon to a theatre near you" she is singing with someone from Canada (could not hear who) they are singing the prayer