#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

artquest:

Cher is wearing, sorta, a black thong and some beads.

GBB at CH:

Dick Capri is coming out next[/jk]
Bwah ha ha

For those who don't know, Dick Capri came on the Jerry Lewis Telethon before Clay and everyone wanted him to get off the stage.

I know there are a few Charice fans here...

You might want to subscribe to this YouTube channel, they say they will be posting her performances fairly quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KcoFkog5sQ

This vid is one of my favorites of her performances, her voice is exquisite. Watch David Foster's face when she hits a big note. This was on Oprah, the same day Charice was later surprised by Celine Dion inviting her to duet Because You Loved Me at Madison Square Garden.

ETA: Charice will be on Oprah on May 18

Artquest:

Great show, Dancers, He looked beautiful Never seen him look better

Looked good, Clack tomorrow, Jaymes is so not pregnant, Jaw looks wonderful, Double chins are gone, Hair not spiked, hightlights,

Happy Mother's Day
to everyone but most especially to

Jaymes :openflower3:

who celebrates her very first mother's day.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Here's a song called
, written and performed by Rowetta, who was 4th (and top female) in the first series of XFactor.

ETA: If you think you've heard every version of Nessun Dorma, you haven't ... :clap::cryingwlaughter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c87Qd5hNCKs

I was out tonight playing (well not really playing - I really did mean it!) the good DIL with mrchach's mother. We took her to our favorite Crab House in MD, and then we went to see Star Trek! This theatre was so big, it had neighborhoods!! No Kidding! It was like a shopping mall inside! It's called the Egyptian. :)

egyptianmoviehouse.jpg

STAR TREK was AWESOME! My only complaints are that it was 1) too loud! and 2) some of the scenes are edited so tight and quickly moving that you can't really tell what's going on. That's my complaint about a lot of movies these days.

I saw Leonard Nimoy on the View yesterday, and they were saying his part was so special that they couldn't even get a clip of it. Until then I didn't even know he was in the movie! His part was unexpectedly brilliant! Go see this movie!

My MIL turned down her hearing aid and took a little nap! :cryingwlaughter:

Just catching up on pg 17 so haven't seen if there's any clack yet or not! What a great Mother's Day Pressie!!

Speaking of which....... kids will be over tomorrow, although I still don't what time they're coming!

happy-mothers-day1.gif

Back to clack-hunting!!