#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Well, THANK GOD for an oasis amidst the coming of the seven plagues! Holy fuck, I'm just waitin' for those locust to swoop in and water to turn into blood on the fan boards. I see a mass exodus of the Clayfandom resembling that of Moses leading his people out of Egypt. I have had it up to my eyeballs *soon to be off in search of* with the ugly name calling and monkeypooh flinging aimed at Clay. Had.it!

Thanks for being here FCA. And while I'm at it, what's this PC I keep reading about?

Portable Commode? And why would anyone want Clay to use it when writing? :clay:

Just want to add my kudos to the board...even if I don't post much, I thoroughly enjoy reading here...it is a haven of sanity in the not so sane world of the Clay fandom...common sense, logic...well thought out posts...hair pulling and teeth gnashing kept to a minimum...lots of humor and just plain fun and best of all....just love of Clay and what he stands for. Oh yeah...and I do believe I have seen some smut a time or two.

And I truly appreciate the admins for a board where we can just hang out and talk without having to worry about flying fish...you guys rock!

Kim

:cryingwlaughter: And here I thought the major Idol story of the day would be Gene Simmons of Kiss writing that he didn't think Adam really had a "rock" voice. Shows what I know!

And when I'd rather mow my grass than surf the boards? Accckkk! :Imok:

Couchie, I may as well take the opportunity to say this.

I hope you never run the country.

You have the worst communication skills for someone running anything at all. Oh maybe I am just used to higher standards. Half the time you don't even make sense.

I can't believe I have been distracted by this nonsense all day. I don't think I'm the best moderator in the world but I have tried to run this board in a certain way. I don't mind blowups. I don't mind people calling me names. Hell when yall get into it I let it ride and hope people will decide on their own to de-escalate things. I have regretted very few of those decisions. I have made a couple of enormous blunders that have stayed with me..one with Cindilu and one with Clayzor. This ain't one of them. Claytonic has been suspended. If you want to talk abot it PM me or go to the proper thread.

Thank you.

Couchie :thbighug-1:

:thbighug-1: from me too!

Kim

I can't believe I have been distracted by this nonsense all day. I don't think I'm the best moderator in the world but I have tried to run this board in a certain way. I don't mind blowups. I don't mind people calling me names. Hell when yall get into it I let it ride and hope people will decide on their own to de-escalate things. I have regretted very few of those decisions. I have made a couple of enormous blunders that have stayed with me..one with Cindilu and one with Clayzor. This ain't one of them. Claytonic has been suspended. If you want to talk abot it PM me or go to the proper thread.

Thank you.

You are a great moderator. You have a lot of patience. Freedom of speech is certainly evident here. Thanks for the way you run this board.

Well, THANK GOD for an oasis amidst the coming of the seven plagues! Holy fuck, I'm just waitin' for those locust to swoop in and water to turn into blood on the fan boards. I see a mass exodus of the Clayfandom resembling that of Moses leading his people out of Egypt. I have had it up to my eyeballs *soon to be off in search of* with the ugly name calling and monkeypooh flinging aimed at Clay. Had.it!

Thanks for being here FCA. And while I'm at it, what's this PC I keep reading about?

Portable Commode? And why would anyone want Clay to use it when writing? :clay:

treenuts... BWAH!!!

PC... Politely Cynical????

Couchie.... :BlowKiss: Peace reignith... well, as peaceful as it can get with Clay once again ruining his career. :hubbahubba: How many times has that been now???

Goodness, I love that man and I love this board!!!

Couchie.... :BlowKiss: Peace reignith... well, as peaceful as it can get with Clay once again ruining his career. :hubbahubba: How many times has that been now???

Goodness, I love that man and I love this board!!!

LOL Yea, he must be quite a handful!

Oh wait.... :tasty::tasty:

With all the drama around the fandom and the board I thought I would post for the first time in months to show my support for two of my favorite people....

Couchie and Clay!!!!!

Couchie...you are the best admin ever ...luv ya!!!

Clay...what a guy!!! I love his honesty, his candidness and he is fearless. I never really like going up in arms when a celebrity criticized or even dissed Clay cos I figure they are entitled to their opinion, so now I think Clay is entitled to his opinions too. He is so right about AI...I still enjoy watching it but only because I like the soap opera quality...but it has lost a lot of its charms. This is the first year that I ended up really caring about a contestant and it is precisely because of what Clay said...Kris was a boy next door that was given a chance and blossomed and reached his peak by the end of the show. That is rare now in the AI seasons and I am so happy that the AI audience showed him so much support.

This fandom is always filled with drama ...I cannot keep up!!!

waves to all...and I will try to drop by and post more often.

:BlowKiss:

I will be working tonight, with the occasional apprehensive peek at the basketball game, but I understand that Seacrest is hosting Larry King Live (are they sure about that?) tonight, guests are Adam and Kris.

Maybe Clay can call in.

I will be working tonight, with the occasional apprehensive peek at the basketball game, but I understand that Seacrest is hosting Larry King Live (are they sure about that?) tonight, guests are Adam and Kris.

Maybe Clay can call in.

BWAH!!

Hi ansa, come back soon. All work and no play--you know.

Are all fandoms as dysfunctional as is Clay's? A fan one day, an antifan the next? Honestly can Clay not say anything off the cuff. I think AI owes him a million dollars for keeping this stuff in the news.

Seriously though - people who would 'leave' over this? Were looking for an excuse - and this has got to be the flimsiest one yet.

It's really kind of.... surreal!

*waves* :hello: to Ansa!

In my ongoing quest to have Clay answer one of my questions on the OFC (which seems about as likely as me winning a lunge 'n lick meet & greet), I had been mentally composing a post asking him his opinion on the role Kelly Clarkson's management played in her "My December" debacle. Uh, glad I hadn't gotten around to asking that one yet... One pissed off Idol fan-base at a time is enough, I think :imgtongue: