#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Well, THANK GOD for an oasis amidst the coming of the seven plagues! Holy fuck, I'm just waitin' for those locust to swoop in and water to turn into blood on the fan boards. I see a mass exodus of the Clayfandom resembling that of Moses leading his people out of Egypt. I have had it up to my eyeballs *soon to be off in search of* with the ugly name calling and monkeypooh flinging aimed at Clay. Had.it!

Thanks for being here FCA. And while I'm at it, what's this PC I keep reading about?

Portable Commode? And why would anyone want Clay to use it when writing? :clay:

Good God!! Dare we hope the exodus includes the ones who think he lied? :) No, you're right....I'm living in dreamland.

I will be working tonight, with the occasional apprehensive peek at the basketball game, but I understand that Seacrest is hosting Larry King Live (are they sure about that?) tonight, guests are Adam and Kris.

Maybe Clay can call in.

:hahaha::cryingwlaughter::hysterical:

This is hitting all the Entertainment Shows...ET, AH,"E"...there will be clack for those interested. Unbelievable...like E.F.Hutton...when Clay Aiken talks...er...blogs, people listen.

Kim

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... Clay (hopefully these particular rumors are true) is enjoying himself in beautiful France with his hot, sexy boyfriend.

:lilredani:

It is to laugh!

and ooooh, I am so sorry to be late. Happy Birthday Claymatron! Hope the wine is flowing and the day continues to be a great one!

Just wanted to say that I think Couchie does a great job as admin.! You make this a fun, informative board to come to - an "oasis" for sure.

Can't believe all the hubbub about Clay's answer/blog. Loved reading it, and learning what Clay's thoughts and opinions are. Agreed with his assessment of AI, but thought Adam was a really good singer(although, yes, a little screechy). He's entitled to his opnion, just as everyone is. Love the E.F. Hutton analogy above^^^^. ^_^

Honestly, the guy must feel like he lives on the wrong side of a funhouse mirror some days. And yet he still manages to be funny, witty and a total class act. He really is my hero. What comes after titanium?

When I looked up at my toolbar after reading and replying to Clay's blog, I noticed the CNN logo had the little breaking news alert thingie above it. My first reaction was: "Wow that was fast! CNN's reporting on Clay's clarification already?" I think I've been a lettle too wrapped up in Adamgate today. :hahaha:

[Actually, it was reporting on the death the former South Korean president who fell while hiking. Or was pushed, by bitter ex-Idol Aiken in a fit of pique.]

This fandom is so predictable...there is already a fan complaining that Clay called her immature.

Kim

This fandom is so predictable...there is already a fan complaining that Clay called her immature.

Kim

Here's my take on that: Fans of Clay that are now fans of Adam should sure as hell know the drill. Adam's going to maligned, built up only to be torn down, ripped to shreds, blamed for the decline in standardized test scores in our country's elementary schools, blah, blah, blah. It's not going to be a bed a roses for Adam (or even Kris) when they leave the Idol bubble, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. They'll need a thick skin, and fans that have been around the block more than a few times should know that. Clay Aiken not liking their boy's voice is a tiny blip.

So is anyone going to apologize for calling Clay names? Didn't think so.

The Adam fan that joined the OFC to call Clay some pretty nasty things is so very unclassy. :23:

Heh. I wish the people calling me names had to pay me $20 to do it. Dang.

:BlowKiss:

Ansa!!! :BlowKiss:

When I looked up at my toolbar after reading and replying to Clay's blog, I noticed the CNN logo had the little breaking news alert thingie above it. My first reaction was: "Wow that was fast! CNN's reporting on Clay's clarification already?" I think I've been a lettle too wrapped up in Adamgate today. :hahaha:

[Actually, it was reporting on the death the former South Korean president who fell while hiking. Or was pushed, by bitter ex-Idol Aiken in a fit of pique.]

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I'd type how much I'm snorting at bottle's post, except it's too hard when my eyes are rolling out of my head at aikim's.

What to do? What to do???

:cryingwlaughter:

OH can you videotape this cause this is something I would love to see (the two put together) :cryingwlaughter:

Wow, this has just been the best birthday ever. It's been so exciting all day, and here I thought the most that would happen would be a twitter from someone who spotted our BF (with his BF) at the Champs-Elysées or some such.

Could the man be any more classy? Gosh, six years ago today, this was all just starting..him coming off Idol and us wondering if we'd see him again...who'd have thought my 60's would be the best years of my life?

:BlowKiss: Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes...they worked!!!!

I started off the day happy, knowing that it is Claymatron's birthday! I hope you had a fantabulous, wondrous day.

Then, things started going downhill...between reading around with Clay's supposed "slam" of Adam (which is NOT the way it read to me at all) and the rest of the crap going on here.

But now, I'm in my happy place again -- Clay's NEWEST blog is a class act all around. This man, this man....wow. He takes my breath away.

jamar! I LOVED The Hudson Brothers!

LOVE that man!! :wub: Boy, he could sure teach me a few lessons regarding grace under pressure. And has.

So is anyone going to apologize for calling Clay names? Didn't think so.

The Adam fan that joined the OFC to call Clay some pretty nasty things is so very unclassy. :23:

Ah, but I'm sure he appreciates the $50 CAD she donated to do so!....and I've told her so. (see note above :lol: )