#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

KAndre looks carefully at her mental map of France and realizes it only has Paris in it...

Could we have taken the Metro?

BTW, PerusingOne simply adore this little chain called Yo!Sushi! in the West End. I indulged her (at one point, she was prostrate with emotion) but tomorrow I'm making her go to one of Gordon Ramsey's joints.

canfly, are you done? Is it safe to post yet? :imgtongue:

I'd like to thank you ladies for the lovely pics of the shexshy today,liney, perma

and canflytypesahelluvalotononepagecatchupmethod.

:cryingwlaughter:

I have nothing to add. I just wanted to say I love Clays but but I forgot what it looks like!

Please, allow me -

Not sure this one belongs but it has an interesting effect on me ;0)

And lastly, of course Reed looking at Clay's butt! :hubbahubba:

canfly, are you done? Is it safe to post yet? :imgtongue:

I'd like to thank you ladies for the lovely pics of the shexshy today,liney, perma

I have nothing to add. I just wanted to say I love Clays but but I forgot what it looks like!

Please, allow me -

Not sure this one belongs but it has an interesting effect on me ;0)

And lastly, of course Reed looking at Clay's butt! :hubbahubba:

lmao...

I have NO idea where the second ass shot came from... :lilredani:

:hahaha:

The last one...is a photoshop by buttr. (claysbuttrcup).

:naughtywag:

canfly, are you done? Is it safe to post yet?

:sickyet::P

I doubt it's the principle of the thing because "no one" got upset about what he said about that Broadway actress. In fact, they probably laughed so I find this whole brouhaha laughable. The so called disses were on the same level -- and it was just his opinion. In the hierarchy of Clay controversies I just don't care about this one.

I think that most people had no clue who that Broadway actress is. Maybe if it was printed in some Broadway blogs people would have been upset.

And the timing was right on the heels of Adam's loss.

I post on the AI boards last year when they did a poll there (and for this one you could only vote once) the question was who is your favorite AI contestant of all time. David Cook (the winner that year) came in first. Clay (from season 2) came in a close second. :( I don't see that happening again there. I have stayed out of the whole thing over there the only thing I asked them was to keep an innocent baby out of the agruement and they agreed.

Canfly I hope you feel better soon :friends:

Bottle for some reason I knew you would come through for me with those pictures.

Excuse me, BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING PISSING AROUND IN PARIS?!!! [tm God, sort of]

GET THEE TO NANTES and do some serious Clay-stalking! Mylene's got 4 shows there, and it shouldn't be that hard to find one American in the crowd of 10,000 screaming Mylene fans. He'll be the one with the bleeding ears. :imgtongue:

:cryingwlaughter::clap:

Well I've been gone all day and it seems to be much of the same thing going on. Clay blogs...some people are happy , some people are mad and some like me just couldn't give a flip!

Today I bought myself a new 40" flat screen tv for my bedroom. I can attach my laptop to it and watch Clack from my bed. Life is good! Well DH isn't too keen on the Clack. He'd sooner watch The Postman!

Hi Merieeee

That sounds pretty cool!! Out of curiousity has there ever been a blog everyone loved?

I asked Clay how much weight he can press bench? Do you think he will answer? What is your guess. Mine is 165 :)

Hi Merieeee

That sounds pretty cool!! Out of curiousity has there ever been a blog everyone loved?

I asked Clay how much weight he can press bench? Do you think he will answer? What is your guess. Mine is 165 :)

That is a good question...I have totally run out of things to ask him.

Kim

KAndre looks carefully at her mental map of France and realizes it only has Paris in it...

Could we have taken the Metro?

BTW, PerusingOne simply adore this little chain called Yo!Sushi! in the West End. I indulged her (at one point, she was prostrate with emotion) but tomorrow I'm making her go to one of Gordon Ramsey's joints.

No, no no! Think of it this way. France is the same size as Texas. Paris to Nantes is like Dallas to San Antonio.

Maybe I should have gone with you but when you sent those messages about taking this trip 3 months ago, I was computing how many cows it would cost. [tm:Ninotchka]. Nevermind. We'll go again because when my work sends me there I'll have a free hotel room (which of course I'll book as 2 queens, or what they consider to be queens over there -- more like skinny princesses) so all you'll have to take care of is airfare. We'll share my $25 per meal allowance. There's one condition, though. We're also going on several non-American-liability-limited coasters and I'm not taking no for an answer. Zeus in Parc Astérix is on my top 10 list and I haven't been in over 6 years.

I can't believe we all found Yo!Sushi! independently. It's adorable! I think I ate there 3 times in 1 week. Do they still have the cute little boats? *maybe you can swipe one...*

Bottle has candy corn, and KAndre her stiletto heel and spork. I dunno if those are in the emoticon gallery or not. Neither are really intuitive in the sense that it matches their screen names. I have no idea how you would symbolize jmh123. :hahaha: Really, all of FCA is kind of tomatoey, dontcha think?

:lilredani:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I have always wondered about her. Is she Couchie?

Why don't the other Mod's have their own little smiley guys?

A most excellent question. I look forward to receiving an answer to that one myself.

xbcyo.gif

Bottle has candy corn, and KAndre her stiletto heel and spork. I dunno if those are in the emoticon gallery or not. Neither are really intuitive in the sense that it matches their screen names. I have no idea how you would symbolilze jmh123. :hahaha: Really, all of FCA is kind of tomatoey, dontcha think?

I kind of always pictured Jmh123 as the smiley with a book for some reason.

ETA

you know I always wanted to meet Clay so I could tell him how his cause of inclusion came so close to my heart. After going to Spamalot 3 times no sd (not that I would get this story out) and the first year I join the OFC is the year they don't include m&g's I guess I now really now it will never happen. Anyway, I wrote a letter in the Dear Clay section of the OFC. I know he never reads there but for some reason I felt it was as close as I would ever get to telling him.

if anyone wants to read it here it is

http://forums.clayonline.com/showthread.php?t=17253

hope everyone has a good night :)

Anyway, I wrote a letter in the Dear Clay section of the OFC. I know he never reads there but for some reason I felt it was as close as I would ever get to telling him.

if anyone wants to read it here it is

http://forums.clayonline.com/showthread.php?t=17253

hope everyone has a good night :)

tribeca, that was a such a nice post. Thank you for sharing the link. I'm glad she was able to go to Cape Cod. Maybe she loved the outdoors so much that she was welcomed to stay.

ETA: lilyshine, yes, I remember that blog. Maybe you're right!

Clay is allergic to tree-nuts.

so she can never win a meet and greet?

:cry4:

I suppose that's the price I pay for being forboden!!

165 donuts maybe.

Hey, if there is an emoticom for me would it have to have a rash or something? If so, would that mean Clay had to eat me or at least lick me? :lipstick:

What? It's a fair question!

Don't bring up the dancing penises candy corn ..I laugh every single time.

brrrrr... I'm still thawing out from the freezing game. I did NOT dress warmly enough and not only were there extra innings but we couldn't leave cuz the kids wanted to go on the field to watch the fireworks after the game. And to top it off it was little league night. And we lost :cryingwlaughter: And I missed the Laker game. Good thing they repeat it at midnight. ha.

On Monday my mom turns 70. We got her a pink ipod for her birthday heee. Of course I'll stick some Clay on there. She has her favorites including The Blood.