#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Ok, maybe it's time to stop & take a look at the Dad...

20090429_002_ShoppingInLA.jpg
Stubble!!!111!!! and forearms!!!1!1!!!

20090429_001_ShoppingInLA.jpg?t=12414817
er... omg, couchie, did you realize we're going to see and hear him in 5 days?!!! Eeeeeeeeee!!!

shop_13.jpg?t=1241482089

Just remembered that I haven't posted this in a while...

:Iluvclaysbutt:

...off to bed, happily! :offtobed:

ETA: but not without a last look... and a last squeee!

parkerhichair2.jpg

ETAA: wanda, the sample code to display the picture above is in blue below: (copy & paste, don't reply)

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/ldyjocelyn/parkerhichair2.jpg[/img]

I am absolutely drooling over those pics of Clay! My, but he is looking fiiiiiine!!!!

And Parker is the cutest baby evah. I love the little toes, the pinchable cheeks, the sober looks, the big eyes . . . I could keep going on and on for a long time about that adorable baby!!!

Ok, maybe it's time to stop & take a look at the Dad...

20090429_002_ShoppingInLA.jpg
Stubble!!!111!!! and forearms!!!1!1!!!

20090429_001_ShoppingInLA.jpg?t=12414817
er... omg, couchie, did you realize we're going to see and hear him in 5 days?!!! Eeeeeeeeee!!!

shop_13.jpg?t=1241482089

Just remembered that I haven't posted this in a while...

:Iluvclaysbutt:

...off to bed, happily! :offtobed:

ETA: but not without a last look... and a last squeee!

parkerhichair2.jpg

ETAA: wanda, the sample code to display the picture above is in blue below: (copy & paste, don't reply)

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/ldyjocelyn/parkerhichair2.jpg[/img]

these pix remind me of a feature that appears in US magazine........

Stars are Just Like Us -- They SHOP! LOL

:offtobed: where I shoulda gone hours ago!

Fear, I haven't been able to find the Honey Crisps much this time around either. :( I've been resorting to Galas instead. On the plus side, my son bit into one the other day and said "Honey Crisp!" so they must be good. :)

At least we don't have to think about sharing him with another woman.

Heh, I think Jaymes might have something to say about that......

Loving all the pictures. Thanks to everyone who brings them over!

revParker.jpg
Thank YOU for cleaning it up, wanda! He's even more adorable!!!

I want to pinch his little cheeks!!
Hey couchie, statements like these now have to be qualified, hee!

I love it when Scarlett gets sexy with her code. :flirtysmile3:
Thx, jmh! Pictures inspire me!

:offtobed: where I shoulda gone hours ago!
Hope you had nice dreams, chach!

Why oh why do I have to work? Would much rather sit here and stare... And I have to go a United Way event tonight -- if more pictures show up today please stare&sigh for me!!! (and don't melt all the pictures before I come back) :hahaha:

OK I've had time to sleep on it and yes the baby is still cute and the dad is still hawt! :tasty: How can someone throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, not shave, tousle their hair and just go to the store look so good? You know what I would look like if I did that? Put it this way the tabloids would be paying big money for someone not to take pics!

So now he is our sexy singer shopping man! He can push my cart anytime! Can you imagine being in the store and you accidentally bump into him...I'd totally forget what I was shopping for!

Now the question of the day. Do you think he stops dead in the store with a stupid grin on his face, when he hears Clay Aiken singing from the loudspeaker? Not that I've done that...just sayin'

Good Morning Everyone,

Went to the Cubs game yesterday (they won!) so I missed the cuteness of Clay and the shopping cart and the further cuteness of Parker. Caught up know though, what a fun day!

Parker is a beautiful baby and his Dad ain't bad either! Looks like Clay may be working out...shoulders, pecs.. :hubbahubba: Can't wait for pictures from Saturday night...loving the hair!

4 Days until Viva Las Vegas with Clay! :yahoo:

9 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

revParker.jpg
Thank YOU for cleaning it up, wanda! He's even more adorable!!!

I want to pinch his little cheeks!!
Hey couchie, statements like these now have to be qualified, hee!

Bwah.

Parker is still adorable! And so is his dad.

4 more days before I win a fortune AND hear Clay sing.

Did everyone up and die because of the cuteness (of Parker) or the hawtness (of his dad) yesterday?

Speaking of hawtness....

<---- pets new avatar

it WAS hard to pull myself away.

so I need to work while all is calm :cryingwlaughter:

This is on the news page of the OFC. You don't have to sign in to see it.

http://www.clayonline.com/news

On the season finale of Emmy Award winning television comedy series, '30 Rock' Clay will be making an unforgettable appearance so make sure to tune in on Thursday May 14th at 9:30PM on NBC to catch Clay in action. You will not want to miss it!

On the season finale of Emmy Award winning television comedy series, '30 Rock' Clay will be making an unforgettable appearance so make sure to tune in on Thursday May 14th at 9:30PM on NBC to catch Clay in action. You will not want to miss it!

You beat me to it! Cannot wait for this show!

Kim

Cute tweet just now:

"might still have a school-girl crush on Clay Aiken. Damn You-Tube."

Came home from work yesterday and saw all those pictures and just had to smile. Parker is adorable and love the facial expressions he makes. He sure looks like his dad.

I thought for sure the part on 30 Rock would be just a quick cameo, but maybe I am wrong, and he will get more than that. I can't wait.

http://www.clayonline.com/news

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :lilredani:And a teeny little aaaaaaaaaaack! I'm kinda skeered! :clay: But I can't wait!!!

A while back, we heard that Tom Deckman (Prince Herbert, etc. from Spamalot) was doing a web series on Teen.com.

The first episode is up: Haute & Bothered

It's good to see Tom's expressive face again. There's even a character named Clay, but unlike our man, he's immediately annoying.