#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Interesting Tweet just popped up:

tiki I spy: Clay Aiken having dinner, too bad I'm not a fan...seems like a lot of people are. Very interesting...

He's so damn CUTE I just want to lick him, ya know? Or debrief him, if that's an option.

I thought he wore boxers.... :whistling-1:

ldyj... BWAH! :hahaha:

Interesting Tweet just popped up:

tiki I spy: Clay Aiken having dinner, too bad I'm not a fan...seems like a lot of people are. Very interesting...

aikim... Thanks... I hope they let him eat in peace.

First so there is no misunderstanding this is not directed at anyone on this board....I just have to vent and this is my safe place (TM Tyra)

You know what I am tired of? Thought you would never ask! People who come out of lurkdom to say "I still love Clay" but then go on to say how disappointed/mad/sad <insert you choice of word here> they are of him.

If all you have to post is bad "stuff" then why bother....just to get a dig in?

I also wonder if the folks that were too much of a coward to be honest back in Sept and couldn't admit their real reason for not sticking around (and stayed on the fringes) now have an excuse to come out and say they don't like him any more. Not sticking around because of so called rudeness is so much better than not liking him because ..horror of horrors...he is gay!. OK end of rant....I just want to spit!

I think I'll go talk about the weather!!!

First so there is no misunderstanding this is not directed at anyone on this board....I just have to vent and this is my safe place (TM Tyra)

You know what I am tired of? Thought you would never ask! People who come out of lurkdom to say "I still love Clay" but then go on to say how disappointed/mad/sad <insert you choice of word here> they are of him.

I also wonder if the folks that were too much of a coward to be honest back in Sept and couldn't admit their real reason for not sticking around (and stayed on the fringes) now have an excuse to come out and say they don't like him any more. Not sticking around because of so called rudeness is so much better than not liking him because ..horror of horrors...he is gay!. OK end of rant....I just want to spit!

I totally understand what you are saying. These so called fans look like they were waiting for a PC reason to "not like" Clay anymore. I also cannot understand the ones that say they are only sticking around because of the friends that they have made in the fandom. If they had made real friends, leaving or staying would not make any difference in the friendship. These people need to get a life and move on IMO!

As a Clay fan posting on and reading a Clay fan board (or two) - and I guess this is non-PC in some places - I don't really care if someone doesn't like Clay any more. They are not relevant to me. Gasp.

Over the years of reading that stuff, it just looks like they want company in their negativity or something, else why bother? Or they have a need to harsh a mellow.

Nah.

The only thing that pisses me off about Clay's bloggage is that AI is over and I am still reading about it.

I so hear ya! A number of my "former" Clay friends have done this. Its really hard because its like they stay to torture him. If you don't love him for who he is, BE GONE ALREADY!! Stop trying to steal the joy!!!

merrieee, I feel your pain, sistah!! I believe there's a lot of truth in what you say though those in question may be in some kind of denial.

The only thing that pisses me off about Clay's bloggage is that AI is over and I am still reading about it.
:lmaosmiley-1:

merrieeee, I often wonder the same thing. I made the mistake yesterday of venturing out beyond these walls....ugh.

O/T.......kind of........my daughter got a new tatoo yesterday. Now, you couldn't pay me a million dollars to get a tatoo, but my kids love them and the older two have multiples. This new one is kinda Clay relevant. Heh.

post-212-1243506558_thumb.jpg

Good Morning Everyone,

142 Days until The BAF Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I also have a problem with some people that have come out of lurking to make comments on Clay. I noticed with some of them that they have not made a good comment about Clay in a long time but could not wait to make a nasty comment. I downloaded Adam's comment yesterday and felt he was disrespectful. He has only been off the show one week and has joined in the make fun of Clay mode. Those DJ's lived up to themselves, laughing at Clay. I felt how Adam handled the question very classless. He could of taken the high road and did not. I wish the so called Clay fans, who can not find the good in him anymore, would please stop posting and let the rest of us enjoy the man. Rant over.

I so hear ya! A number of my "former" Clay friends have done this. Its really hard because its like they stay to torture him. If you don't love him for who he is, BE GONE ALREADY!! Stop trying to steal the joy!!!

:yeahthat::friends:

O/T.......kind of........my daughter got a new tatoo yesterday. Now, you couldn't pay me a million dollars to get a tatoo, but my kids love them and the older two have multiples. This new one is kinda Clay relevant. Heh.

Kewl!!

Did I mention I loved the blog last night? :) Even his ranting about the weather is fun...I just love it!...and his obvious awareness that we love to know where he is, even if it's already been identified :lol:...

I kinda suspect he was short on time and just really wanted to let those who were worrying know that he was still speaking to us :lol: Which is good too. It's all good!

All good except that planningavacationwithouthim thing. :(

Hello, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Wednesday while compiling a new blog entry, the 118th country dropped by. I think a worldwide tour is definitely in Clay's future. You can check out the list of "red dots" at Carolina On My Mind. Featured are gerwhisp's MOAM montage and an awesome new graphic by cindilu2.

I can see the headlines now...

CLAY AIKEN SLAMS WEATHER!!!!

Film at 11!

:cryingwlaughter:

Good one, jamar! :hahaha:

Happy Birthday, jumpingjacks and 00lsee! :Iluvclaysbutt:

Have a great day, all! wub.gif

Caro listen.gif

00lsee, my sister in smut...how I love thee. :BlowKiss::da_best: I hope you have a HAWT birthday and lots of opportunity to incorporate smut into your life! :sleezy: ....

jumpingjacks...Old? OLD? We'll have none of that talk here! :angry2: Have a wonderful day!

:bdayparty2:

Well, considering that Clay DID say that Adam's singing made his ears bleed, I think Adam can be excused making a sassy response. That said, I don't give a rat's ass about this whole Adam and Clay crap, and I'll be so happy when people move on.

Moving on myself, what is Clay doing in Atlanta. THAT, I want to know.

Now, you couldn't pay me a million dollars to get a tatoo, but my kids love them and the older two have multiples. This new one is kinda Clay relevant. Heh.
Great tat! I don't suppose it was in honor of Clay though was it? Yea, didn't think so, but it was a kewl thought :cryingwlaughter:

LOVE this quote from claylove -

"BE GONE ALREADY!!" (sizing mine)

My new mantra! :BlowKiss:

So any more Tweets from Atlanta? Do we know who what Clay had for dinner yet? :whistling-1:

Great tat! I don't suppose it was in honor of Clay though was it? Yea, didn't think so, but it was a kewl thought :cryingwlaughter:

Well, I'm sure she wouldn't have used it if she didn't like and relate to the lyric, but yeah, it is in honour of Clay. She's a huge Clay fan, and has been with me to over 40 Clay concerts/events. On her other leg, she has the outline of the state of NC. :) She got that one done when we were in Raleigh for a concert, because I distinctly remember her coming to the pre-party with the bandage. I think it was right before the Cary JBT!

Well, considering that Clay DID say that Adam's singing made his ears bleed, I think Adam can be excused making a sassy response. That said, I don't give a rat's ass about this whole Adam and Clay crap, and I'll be so happy when people move on.

So much WORD.