#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

I have to admit that I never really had any emotional investment in the various females that Clay has been shipped with through the years, but I'm very partial to Reed.

That picture of him hugging Clay touched my heart.

wanda... me, too! I get schmoopie every single time!

I'm always perversely pleased to know where Clay is (in general), even if it's not clear what he's doing where he's at.

By the way - Twitter is not the Devil. The Devil has fire-engine-red hair and baggy yellow pants and is using this dangerous new form of crack to recruit new minions.

bottle... O.M.G.... I just gained 2 pounds by just looking at that scrumpious thing! Good thing I'm terribly allergic to chocolate! Boo Hoo YAY!!!

Hee! The JustJared entry right below Clay's shows Chris Pine (Of the new Star Trek movie) in a very similar plaid shirt and ratty jeans. Chris was just named to People's Hottest Bachelor list. :whistling-1:

Anyway, this is the Happy Hottie I'm interested in:

clay-aiken-fathers-day-10.jpg

bottle... Hottie for sure. I think he looks like any other regular guy at the airport and I'm sure that is exactly what he wants to look like and what he wants to be. He can be GQ sometimes, but most of the time, nerd chic is what he is. Bowtie, anyone??? :cryingwlaughter:

I must have bad fashion sense or I'm just blinded by the smile, 'cause I kinda like that outfit! I mean, i'd probably be nicer if the shorts' hems weren't chopped off, but other than that... :shrug:

Dunno. When I'm walking along by myself with a goofy grin on my face, it's usually because I'm thinking about Clay. :lilredani:

Could be the photographer was walking backwards while taking pictures and he was about to fall over a luggage cart or something or something. :imgtongue:

:cryingwlaughter: Oh, God, those pants!!!

They must be his lucky ones because he sure as hell wears them a lot!

He's just so lovable.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!!! Clay must have misunderstood my FB post....I'm leaving TOMORROW for New Brunswick, with very little computer access, Clay, not today! :hysterical:

CHEST HAIR!!!

....and did you notice his luggage tag? That's gotta be a gift from a fan who will be thrilled to see it. :)

.....and MY favorite glasses. merrieeee :lol:

Eeeeeeeeehhhhhh!!!!

....and did anyone notice the JustJared photographer seems either to know what we like....or have the same fetishes him/herself?? :hysterical:

post-1461-1245286678_thumb.jpg

I just went back to the JustJared site to look at the pictures again...

...and they've now got "price tags" attached to a picture of Clay, one each on his mandals, the shorts, and the shirt. Yes, you can "buy the look."

:cryingwlaughter:

I just went back to the JustJared site to look at the pictures again...

...and they've now got "price tags" attached to a picture of Clay, one each on his mandals, the shorts, and the shirt. Yes, you can "buy the look."

:cryingwlaughter:

Now THAT is some serious funny! BWAH! :lmaosmiley-1:

Wheee, pictures!!! I just knew something would turn up the night I'd be late.

:confetti-1::cheerleader::twinklewhore::coolpics::iagree::twinklewhore::cheerleader::confetti2: or as aikim would say, :yahoo:

Love this one!

clay-aiken-fathers-day-05.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee He has my favourite glasses on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um, merrieeee... *suddenly concerned* what brand of glasses are those? The sides look rather familiar.

oooo new pics!!!! great timing!

coming in for a short visit to greet my BFF !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUCHIE

:happybirthday04:

:happybirthday02:

Hope the next year brings you much joy and excitement!!!!

:bdayparty2: :bdayparty2:

I have a pair of similar glasses too. But they don't look so good on me. I hardly wear them because they are not computer friendly. I have to look over or under them to see the screen properly. I may just wear them to work today and bring the others along just in case.

I know we don't know where Clay is going but I doubt it would be Raleigh, just because most of my flights to NYC either went to LaGuardia or Newark. But who knows. Just guessing here. I hope he has a great Father's Day. My dad died over 15 years ago so I buy my husband a gift. This year he got a compost bin since I needed a second one. :whistling-1:

I don't know anything about brownies as I'm on a diet and right now and I'm not craving sweets, just cantalope and watermelon and apples even though this must have been a bad Honeycrisp year- couldn't find them much.

Have a great day. I hope some more Clay pics crop up.

Oh my gosh!

Happy Birthday Couchie!!!

:happybirthday01: :nana: :balloons::cake::confetti-1::confetti2::thewave: :hb2:

:GM_FCA:

121 Day until The BAF Gala! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy Birthday couchie! :lilredani:

Father's Day has become a non-event to me since my dad died in '95....the kids usually go to visit their dad. This year their dad is coming to visit them, since my older son is graduating from college on Monday at 10 am. So I guess maybe I'd better be sure they have something ready for him! At least I'll tidy up the house, heh.

I hope Clay is able to be with Parker for Father's Day. I'm sure it will be very special to him.

Happy Birthday Couchie!!

:happybirthday04:

*Waves to everybody* Hey, I'm not dead yet. :imgtongue:

Gosh, I love the beautiful smile on our adorable guy's face in the Just Jared photos. The fashion attire? Makes me truly laugh out loud, but it probably does help him blend. And there is something so endearing in the fact that while growing older and going through big changes in his life, he remains, at heart, the nerdy kid from Raleigh. It was really lovely of him to give the glasses lovers a nostalgic thrill by breaking out that particular pair, too.

Awwwww, first Father's Day approaching! You just know that this coming weekend will be really special for our sentimental guy. :babies_100:

RE: Gala. I am very worried about the ticket situation. At least I have broadband service again because my stand alone DSL would not ever hold an internet connection. Fingers crossed, thinking positively, but just have a feeling that I may not come up with one this year.

:Tour4: <---- memories, eh?

From Claygary Have a wonderful holiday. And thank you for your FB reply to someone's post that was quite hurtful to a lot of people. You rock, girlfriend! :hugs-1:

****This FCA post brought to you by "Emoticons R Us" ***** :lmaosmiley-1: