#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

While we're on gifs, does anyone have a gif or a picture of Tampa 104 (ie. Tampa AI tour, kimiye's video, 1:04 minute to 1:12, I think)? Thanks in advance!

I still have the original avi, if that will help. And I do have a gif around here somewhere (might take months to find it on all these computers...).

And it was wonderful seeing you and KAndre last week! So glad you could come over! Also, Mom wants your address or something...

While we're on gifs, does anyone have a gif or a picture of Tampa 104 (ie. Tampa AI tour, kimiye's video, 1:04 minute to 1:12, I think)? Thanks in advance!

I still have the original avi, if that will help. And I do have a gif around here somewhere (might take months to find it on all these computers...).

And it was wonderful seeing you and KAndre last week! So glad you could come over! Also, Mom wants your address or something...

Thanks so much for having us! It was so much fun to talk to your Mom. Please send her my addies (snail and e-mail). I would love to hear from her!

If you can't find the .gif we can make one off of your avi but maybe it'll turn up? *hopeful look*

My oh my it's been a while since I saw that gif. It is rather mesmerizing.

I need a little information. I have an iPod Nano which is not even a year old and this morning when I turned it on I saw that there are 4 thin lines about a third of the way from the top of the screen and 1 in the middle of the screen.

Does anyone know why? and if there is anything that can be done to eliminate them?

I like the part that comes up just after that, when he's moving in the other direction and he waggles his eyebrows and does a hip thing. That just slayed me when I first saw it. Another arrow from Cupid right through the heart (and other parts).

Keeping Faith? Curious...what program do you use to save your pix/animations? Obviously, something on my puter doesn't like something on your puter, lol.

I don't do anything special. All my pics and gifs are saved into my photobucket account and copied from there to here. If it were complicated, I couldn't do it.

Sorry. I've discovered that it doesn't matter whose post it is or what operating system. My laptop has an issue. Goldarngirl and I AIMed about it for a couple of hours tonight and we tried a bunch of things. *waves to Cindilu2* cuz I didn't realize you were there and that it was you typing to me part of the time! TY you both for trying. I'll have another go at it tomorrow night.

re. the mic fingering gif. do you think he realized what he was doing at the time? LOL

At the time I thought so, but he does that mic fingering all of the time out of habit and I really don't think that he DOES realize how suggestive it is.

I have a couple of friends who are on the PB Police hit list now and they keep nuking pix but so far I'm good, lol.
I'm thinking buttr probably tops most of those lists too :hysterical:

Does she post here at FCA? If not, can we take up a collection to get her to? lol :whistling-1:

lmao...yup, she'd be one of the two hit the most, lol.

:GM_FCA:

124 Days until The BAF Gala! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Found, but they are quite old and tiny!

tampabump.gif

twothrust.gif

Kimiye, thanks a bunch!!! :thankyou:

(can't believe you said ****, though. :) )

:helloFCA:

Found, but they are quite old and tiny!

tampabump.gif

twothrust.gif

Kimiye, thanks a bunch!!! :thankyou:

(can't believe you said ****, though. :) )

:helloFCA:

Sorry wrong post, thanks couchtomato!!

I love the gifs you all have shown. Thanks.

I thought I'd add a few of my old-time faves.

A little bit pissy;

gallery_553_43_113346.gif

A little bit of funny;

gallery_553_43_474220.gif

A little bit hot and funny

gallery_553_43_76872.gif

Let me know if you can see them. They are linked fom the gallery here at FCA, and Ill add some more if it works.

eta: yah, Id love read another book by him; but I really don't think thats what he was doing around there--salt-salt-salt-.

Id rather read about a Tour-Plan myself :soon: , but yah, Id read it.

Something to talk about:

From Notacanuck at CC. It is a Gawker siting so salt is always good to have

Clay Aiken: 175 Fifth Avenue

June 15 @ 11 am I was leaving the Flatiron Building and I spotted Clay Aiken. He was probably heading up to the Macmillan Publishing offices

Does anyone really wanna read a book by him??

Yeah I might want to read it 3rd or 4th hand or even wait to borrow it from the library! Well I'd have to be really bored first.

Believe that? Na didn't think so.

(I'm aleady searching Amazon)

Hello, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Congratulations to all your graduates! :thewave:

With montages and graphics, the new Carolina On My Mind blog entry celebrates the incredible vocals, spontaneity, and laughs at Clay Aiken concerts. Many thnx to Goldarngirl/Luckiest1 and dreamlarge for the montages; AmazingCA and cindilu2, graphic artists; and photographers Invisible926, toni7babe, Tasapio, and jtgranny (OFC only). :openflower3:

Your hits and comments are appreciated, and know they do help with Google placement where our Clay blogs are surrounded by many unpleasant headlines. Hope you enjoy! :wub:

Just curious if any of the Twitter folks have clicked on #IranElections under Trending Topics on your home page. Yesterday I watched the "real time" number of posts rise by 1,000+ in a matter of seconds. Today it's in the 100s in a few seconds.

Have an awesome week, all! :goaround:

Caro listen.gif

David Vigliano--NYC literary agent, just twittered:

Meeting with Clay Aiken and new publishers. Clay very articulate, involved and literate. So refreshing.

Article about Vigliano

Official site:

Vigliano Associates

ETA: The first article is pretty bitchy about him, but his website shows some pretty impressive clients, work, etc.--not just celebrities.

Interesting guy.

As Arte Johnson used to say..."Verrrrrrry Interesting..."

Vigliano definitely has the popular non-fiction market, with what I can see from his website.

I'm curious about that, and personally -- would want to read Clay's next book tomorrow!