#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

Thanks everybody. I will spend the day working and then getting up every couple of hours to clean something LOL. My brother and his family are driving up for a very long weekend. And so many other activities. On Friday, not only is my niece doing her annual dance show (this year it's Peter Pan) but since my nephew's team BEAT CLAYTON VALLEY in the tournament of champions last night WHOO HOOO then they have another game on Friday AT THE SAME TIME AS THE DANCE THING. Lord thank god I'm not the parent. I will just go see my neice snce she's been practicing all year for this. My brother in law is not just a dad but an asst. coach. I think he will go to her dress rehearsal. One of us will have to take some DE-DACK LOL Thank you for the birthday wishes.

A gift for you Couchie, stolen from the CH which stole it from CV:

lindylo at CV wrote:Michael Orland on his public Facebook said he was thinking of changing his phone service so he could get an iPhone and asked for comments. Clay replied:

Clay Aiken at 2:16pm June 17

As someone who travels frequently, let me be the one to say.... AT&T sucks in EVERY city. All of them!

lindylo wrote:Another Clay comment when Michael posted he was taking a stress test. I'm sure he commented on meeting Parker at AI too but I will have to check again after I get home from work.

Quote:Clay Aiken at 2:40am May 22

That treadmill part will BEAT YOUR ASS!

I think he's gonna be in trouble with AT&T now.

Yikes. Aug. 11th? That's a long time to wait to book a flight......might have to bite the bullet and book one without ticket in hand. Eeeep.

I know what you mean, the flight fares are good right now, in August the prices will surely be higher. but if no ticket, there's a big penalty in cancelling flight, istn't there? So hard to wait till then!!!

I'm just gonna think positive and book one, I think. I love Raleigh....if there's a will there's a way.

I'll have to think about that and see my option. The ticket can have a penalty for cancelling but I'll find out for sure. I wouldn't want to pay double for the plane ticket like it would have been last year.

I guess, looking on the bright side, Aug 11 gives me that much more time to save up the $250! :)

Wheeeeeeeee about the Christmas book! I hope this means a Christmas tour and possibly, even a Christmas CD too! I am sooooo glad I saved those two vacation days for December. Hmmm, I guess he could do a book tour. Oh the possibilities!

Hee, you're one step closer than me preden. I haven't even looked yet! But I will, this weekend.

I've been checking the fares but they are going down, it said can't be cancelled but I'll look into it also this weekend. Maybe I'll go by faith and book, lol/

A Christmas book? Hee - the things this guy comes up with! I can't really imagine buying a Christmas story by anybody but Clay - but then what the heck do I know? It would be awesome if it came with a tour and/or cd.

Ticket sale moved to August? Due to an 'upcoming change in the website'?? Unless the change was happening on the 30th, it doesn't really make any sense to me, but okaaay. Maybe they just sold the big tables really well... or maybe they are waiting until the name change is announced so as not to give people one more thing to bitch about. Who knows? Not I!!

BDflowers.gif

Hope it's a great one, Couchie. :bighug: