#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

Because Clay isn't touring this summer, it seems that so many more people are interested in attending the Gala. I am nervous that there will be a rush for tickets. I do have our room booked but I wanted to make sure we were able to get tickets before booking a flight......now I don't know what to do. Geesh!!!! :rolleyes:

Egads !!!!!! Is nothing easy when it comes to Clay ( and the BAF of course ) :drama: ...Thank heavens he's a hunk with a beautiful voice and a heart of gold......what to do????????????? :hangin:

Couchie... Happy Birthday!!!

:bdayparty2: :bdayparty2:

Happy Birthday, Couchie!!!!!!

Things are a bit tight financially, I tried to hire Clay for this, but I had to stick within my budget......

HappyBirthdaytoYou.jpg

djs... BWAH!!!! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Cool about the book... I cannot wait. Seems odd, tho, that the what's his name, Vit..., said it would appeal to the Christians, cause it is not really a religious story. Be interesting to see what happens.

What would be neat is if he puts it into a TV special to coincide with the book release... as long as he gets a good cast and sings himself, with Angela and Quiana. I'd love that!!!

merrieeee... you have to check that trip insurance. Not sure what is covered. I know not being able to take the trip due to sickness/accident is covered, but not sure about plans falling thru. It could be, I'd check first is all. It's a great solution if it is!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!!! Clay must have misunderstood my FB post....I'm leaving TOMORROW for New Brunswick, with very little computer access, Clay, not today! :hysterical:

CHEST HAIR!!!

....and did you notice his luggage tag? That's gotta be a gift from a fan who will be thrilled to see it. :)

.....and MY favorite glasses. merrieeee :lol:

Eeeeeeeeehhhhhh!!!!

....and did anyone notice the JustJared photographer seems either to know what we like....or have the same fetishes him/herself?? :hysterical:

no I didn't notice but what else is new :lol:

Why do you think it is from a fan?

:GM_FCA:

121 Day until The BAF Gala! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

thanks Kim :)

HBD, couchie!!! (& hope the Gala trip works out!)

:happybirthday05:

ditto

Happy Birthday :)

DJS you are extremely cruel :lilredani: Put up or shut up :cryingwlaughter:

Bottle your tomato looks a little confused :cryingwlaughter:

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I just got a birthday from my brother and his family -- taking the lovely Pacific coast highway down this way...they are hours away and heading straight to their hotel in the city. I guess that means I have another day to clean :hysterical:

The book idea is intriguing especially with his choice of co-author...not what I was expecting, but I am excited to see how this all pans out!

Kim

I have absolutely no standards when it comes to Clay.

I love everything he does.

It makes life so much easier.

From Claygary Have a wonderful holiday. And thank you for your FB reply to someone's post that was quite hurtful to a lot of people. You rock, girlfriend! :hugs-1:

georgiesmybaby :hello: Not a holiday, I'm afraid....I'm working. But I'm in a very nice hotel tonight! :)

Re FB....:hugs-1: right back....WOW is all I can say.

Couchie, hope you have a wonderful birthday!.....and WOO-HOO for Clay's book! I think I might need a few! :hysterical:

I'm just :) thinking he must be in LA, celebrating a very first Father's Day with his little cutie-patootie. He looks SO happy in those pics yesterday.

Wishing you a verra :happybirthday04: dear Couchie!

Can't wait to hear more about Clay's new book project! :clap:

More time before gala tickets go on sale means more time to save. :)

Justclay says I'm supposed to post this cuz she's too chicken (of what, I'm not sure...)

Clay is currently 11th of 12 Idols:

http://votefair.org/american_idol_ballot.html

:(

Re: the Christmas book thing... :blink:

I voted this morning although I really don't think the polls mean anything. When I voted this morning Carrie was really low & she is one of the most successful idols right now.

What is that ace mean for the Christmas thing?

Canfly should I be insulted you didn't try to send me a pm?

Justclay says I'm supposed to post this cuz she's too chicken (of what, I'm not sure...)

Clay is currently 11th of 12 Idols:

http://votefair.org/american_idol_ballot.html

:(

Re: the Christmas book thing... :blink:

I also told you to get over here and wish Couchie a happy birthday but did I get credit for that...NO. And of course you have to bring your grouchy ass over here griping about the Christmas book. Scrooge.

I'm beyond thrilled about the book. The co-author sounds like a fascinating woman, and I think it will be interesting how it all comes together. I'll buy a couple.

You know, I was thinking about this latest development. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I totally believe that Clay is in this career for the long haul, and I think books are one of the ways that he can develop this journey of his. IMO, he doesn't seem to be focusing on any one particular aspect in this show business thing, and I personally love this. If nothing else, it shows to me that he takes risks, and that to me means he is an artist. He continues to learn, working with people many would never expect him to, and yet, is still himself.

God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.